Gotham

Why is this season so bad?

it's not are you sure you arent confusing it with arrow, or flash, or daredevil?

Because it's literally live action Flintstone Kids.

But aren't you just dying to figure out who wanted Bruce's parents dead???

A crime that's supposed to be committed by some street thug???

Because you're watching something else

I don't know.

I like the idea that the Waynes were so upright clean shaven good philanthropists, they were bound to piss somebody off. I like the idea some thug actually shot them, and not like, a young Joker or anything...

I don't like the idea of Thomas Wayne having his own batcave, secret meddlings, etc. Batman needs to be this unique rebirth of Bruce into something completely separate from his former life. Having this genelogical 'secret hero' persona I think diminishes the Batman character.

Are we watching two different shows? This season has been fantastic.

Why does Mr. Freeze look like Jim Jarmusch after an extra dose of coke?

Having everyone "evolve" into their heroic or villainous persona starting at like age 8 is the dumbest convention in this movie.

Guess they quickly realized Batman with no Batman was going to fade fast. The last episode I watched this week was like the Adam West Batman show fucked Arrow and had retarded babies

(You)

season 2 is miles ahead of season 1. unless you're a fish mooney fag

Season 1 was a slow start because mafia crap is boring unless you do it properly.

Gotham has gotten that nice mix of grimdark Cop prodedural with enough comic book camp to remind you it's a comic book show that isn't based in our universe.

There's quite a few failures, but whatever it's doing, I think it's doing as well as a show with this premise is going to be able to do.

I do hope we get a Batman in this show though. The original premise was going to have Bruce don the cowl in the final shot.

Fuck you OP, this season is 9/10
I don't watch a lot of shows as they're ongoing, but this is one I never miss

But Fish Mooney came back last episode with superpowers.

Why is Galavan coming back even though he and his sister were objectively the worst characters?

Gotham became Adam West's Batman this season.

I enjoy it, sure, but as a fun parody. Not as a legit Batman product.

So you just stopped watching halfway through the season, right?

It's closer to Burton Batman than anything. They got Paul Reubens and everything.

S1 with the gangster noir setting? Sure
S2 no way.

>gangster noir
>Burton Batman
Did you even watch them? They were almost as campy as the Adam West show but with a gothic paint job.

Because they've skirted the limits of doing a prequel focused on young versions of his rogues gallery and shitty OCs, and have finally gone off the rails.

One can only hope an executive with sense puts this show out of it's misery soon.

This season's way better than S1, and I actually liked S1 a lot.

>every Disney thread is nothing but positivity and burning doubters at the stake
>every DC thread is negativity and doomsaying with any actual DC fans being shouted down

I wonder who could be behind this.

>A crime that's supposed to be committed by some street thug???
In the silver age it was a hit by some mobster (it's referenced in BTB)

>T-these haters can't possibly have legitimate points about something I like! THEY MUST BE SHILLS!

You wish.

I expected a picture of Mickey, close enough

There has literally been no legitimate points brought up, fampai. Just a lot of samefagging from a guy who doesn't actually watch the show or watches it with a closed mind just so they can hate on it.

Dismissing everything the show does right simply because "Not muh Batman" is the most childish way to hate on a thing.

>Felicity
>Supergirl
>Lackluster Zoom after the back breaking

I love IZombie but DC's capes have left me disappointed.

Ugh, you're telling me.

Even Arrow S3 wasn't this bad.