Can we create an anti-Muslim occupy movement? We need to round them up and send them home (or kill them)...

Can we create an anti-Muslim occupy movement? We need to round them up and send them home (or kill them). The death of the priest in Bataclan was the last straw guys, no more humiliation, no more killings, no more bloodshed from Muslims should be tolerated. We must rise up against the evil totalitarian philosophy of Islam. Deus vult people, get armed, get safe, let's group up and start a movement people.

#Knights of the Kufar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM-wxU86v8g
homesteadnotes.com/make-a-machete-from-a-lawnmower-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope they kill even more Christians before we round the Muslims up

Anyone? God damnit people this is serious. Put down the fucking bag of Doritos and your Xbox one for a fucking minute and do something productive to fight this evil. No more being cucked, no more being humiliated, we take action now people.

>tfw the only mosque nearby is in the centre of sand nigger suburbs surrounded by businesses with surveillance cams running 24/7 and not too far from a cop shop

Not that I would or should be interpreted as planning or advocating destruction of property or hate crimes though.

I mean, if I was to say something like
"all mosques need to burn and why aren't you helping that happen"
then it could be interpreted as a direct call to violence or hate crimes, but luckily I am not an idiot and I am not saying that or anything like it, just that something like that would constitute a crime here.

You need to re-evaluate your priorities if you think Christians are a bigger threat to your survival than Muslims who decapitate men sworn to an oath of pacifism.

>Dues Volt Weeeeeee

PERSEC and OPSEC, guys.

The internet is for disinformation only. Don't let the feds know about any plans and don't use social media to group up.

God you are weak

I personally want to kill Muslims. Fuck them all.

>You need to re-evaluate your priorities if you think Christians are a bigger threat to your survival than Muslims who decapitate men sworn to an oath of pacifism.

No, I just don't like Christians

>t. 13 year old whose mom makes him go to sunday school

Can we just kill all the men? the women can be use for fucking.

>men sworn to an oath of pacifism.
Deserved to die

I'm not one for abiding in laws that keep you from protecting your own. If burning mosques down is what needs to happen to keep Muslims in check, if we need to kill their women, enslave their children, so fucking be it. They brought this war on themselves. For now though, we need to March in the streets military style around the mosques for intimidation, we need to humiliate them with decapitated pigs, we need to generally fuck their shit up.

Never gets old

Wow, y'all are retarded.

Hi spic! How is your most likely illegal stay in America going? Which one of your ancestors wasn't a citizen?

I'm not one for sitting around and letting my family get killed by Muslims, if that's a retarded idea you're a fucking cuck.

Go away Ahmed. If not Ahmed than realise a caliphate would despise you as much as any other "degenerate."

You're literally 5

this lmao

Train yourself in Maui Thai and greco-roman and learn to use bindings as armor (thick cotton/rope armor is legal) becuase if you do create a movement you will be physically attacked and you need to avoid dehabilitating injury to keep the movement going

cuck

Cool
Go away spic

How to solve this problem.
Take all the male inmigrants.
Push , shame , promote, troll them to ,
Take guns and put them in their country to fight Isis back
Enjoy your soon to be widow new sexy conservative neiborg.

There is only one problem
Can Eurocucks pull this straya move?

This, it seems fitting.

Why the fuck am I only hearing about this now?

Thanks (((media)))

the last thing you need to do is group up because that will make you easier to catch

What are you gonna do, occupy their mosques and refuse to leave?

Have you seen what happens when people protest against Islam?

youtube.com/watch?v=wM-wxU86v8g

These are virile young men, not the beta cucks of the west. They'll totally toss your salad, if you know what I mean.

I disagree, BLM is a completely bullshit group that has absolutely no purpose but is taken seriously because enough people are chimping out. We must reclaim our nation from the Muslim war of aggression, we must push them back behind our walls and kill those who attempt to stop us. That's the only way the liberal dipshit media will wake up and take us seriously.

We need numbers to occupy their mosques, 3 dumb blondes aren't gonna do anything versus these monsters.

>TFW even in pol i'm afraid to voice my opinions on certain things..

Must be nice to live in a country with free speech.

BLM is a peaceful group

you wouldn't be able to occupy them for longer than 24 hours. they'll just set fire to it and pick you off as you run out.

hate speech has us by the balls, you need to weight every word you write.

We cannot show cowardice brother, this is the time for the nations of the West and of Christ to unite to fight our enemies. We cannot let them win brother. I propose we create a meet up point to protest, that's a good first start. A day of Christian rage shall we say?

>>BLM is peaceful

Tell that to the cops who were shot in Dallas, in Baton Rouge, fuck off dude, you know nothing about the panthers.

Muslim in our midst, fuck off scum skin.

Forcing people to read between the lines and create new language via essentially memes is what will ironically help us in the long run - it requires a level of abstraction and competency that ensures you have a collection of lets say, weapons..

That get-up is pretty badass

These are legally armed protests, we have guns here in Texas dumbass. I dare Muslims to attack

>The Modern People's Crusade
Goals
>Stopping Islamization of Europe and ridding Europe of Islamic presence
>Stopping Islamization of the Americas and ridding the Americas of Islamic presence.
>Reclaiming Northern Cyprus, Armenia, Constantinople, Pontus, Albania, Kosovo. Re Establishing Eddesa, Antioch and Assyria

Christian nations are just as war like as Muslim nations but Islam is inherently more violent as a religion because of the concept of Jihad. Christianity has no similar way of getting into heaven via murder.

Stale copy pasta

Uh wake up you're killing a lot of Muslims already, you're just too busy sucking dick to notice

dubs command it
deus vult soon

what if they kill the Pope?

can we Deus Vult then?

I love you Australia
and America too
Thank you for caring

This is like when the BLM* shot LaVoy Finicum up at Burns.

(*Bureau Of Land Management)

It was the last straw.

fuck off ruiner of europe

this

christians support israel and preach "no no be peaceful, dont be an evil racist TURN LE OTHER CHEEK"

DEUS VULT

im all for not letting hordes of muslim migrants come in and destroy europe while guilty white cuckolds spread their wives asscheeks open for them but this roleplay shit like OP and is extra faggy

>implying you're not gonna just talk big shit on the internet while youre still mad then forget about it and continue on with your day to day life

Stale as in written about 50 mins ago and pasted into about five threads after the thread where multiple user from different countries were starting to get the ball rolling for some good old fashioned retaliation, yeah

No dipshit, we need to keep them from immigrating into our nation too. God so dumb

Thread was deleted*

>death of the priest in Bataclan
I didn't know that 85 year old was a fan of Eagles of Death Metal

Exterminate them all. The ones in Germany, France, and Britain bug me the most, can we start with them? They are just so damn uppity and entitled.

let's get one thing out of the way right now

there's not a single person in this thread with the shoulder strength to fire a weapon in combat

stay cucked.

DEUS VULT

You sound stupid. Are a teenager?

Even if he is 5 years old he has a valid point Ahmed.
DEUS VULT

the crusades will happen again more than likely, I wouldn't even be surprised

I'm not role playing, I'm x military with an education. I'm completely ready to take this to the next level FBI troll if needed., We must organize because that's the only thing they listen to: violence.

homesteadnotes.com/make-a-machete-from-a-lawnmower-blade/

No you dumb Muslim troll, I'm x military who graduated with an engineering degree and is seriously considering joining the YGP to kill Daesh and other faggots like yourself who support them by obfuscating.

I was thinking of making a spreadsheet for Crusade registration online but I realized all the things that can go wrong with it and gave up.
I will pursue this dream if help is given to me.

Dumb trigger attempt.

Remember you wrote this.

Do it, I will help. I'm not sure how to anonymously get in contact with you though

Do it.

you're not the pope dumbass

godspeed user i have a lot of respect for people like you

Exterminate all Muslims.

ISIS is hiring hit men to target rebels who openly oppose them like the YPG, we must be careful with disclosing any info that could make us targets for dirty Mudslimes.

I've been thinking about putting pork ribs on the steps of the local mosque.

>Don't you want to go die in our war?

How about some good 'ol fashioned Sup Forums meetups? To discuss the next steps. I'd be down with identifying myself. As long as we're not planning anything illegal.

It's a good starting point. I'm going to find the local mosque and deface it.

I'm with you user

If you get roped into this you are being a useful idiot.

The happenings are all false flags. The globalists are stepping it up because they need a huge war soon, to complete the White Genocide. In addition, it allows them to implement more "anti-terrorist" measures to suppress nationalist uprisings.

The same people that are importing zillions of subhumans are running ISIS by proxy through Saudi Arabia.

The solution is to get rid of the globalists.

I think for general civil disobedience everything should be legal, after all it's open carry in Texas.

We must protect the catholic church
We need more white males becoming catholic

The current political climate will not allow you the context to openly organize. Make no mistake, it will allow it eventually after a few more years of terror attacks. But until then you need to think IRA style.

I'm gonna send a letter to all my state and national representatives. But I also live in Texas and we aren't cucked.

I understand the globalists are also a problem and while they are encouraging Mudslime immigration and provoking them to terrorism, the Muslims are still threat #1

J'ai pas besoin d'être le pope pour posté un crusade spreadsheet online...
I am pretty motivated but
This is a big problem and making registration and plans public is a huge risk.

Yes I agree, I'm sure we could find plenty people of similar thinking around Texas. I propose a meetup to discuss further escalation.

I believe the globalist conspiracy but Muslims are a major we must address.

You should send them the Sultan's response after he started the war in Tripoli. Real eye opener

YES, WEE CAN!

You need to get involved with local government. Without it we can't accomplish anything. Think NRA is small but very powerful. Send letters to both state and national congress especially since most are up for reelection.

Not aware of that info user

The mosque in Plano is the one who created the 2 people who tried to open fire on the Muhammad cartoonist show. That mosque had also previously been shut down for funding Al Queda, our leaders never seem to learn their lesson though. If we deny Muslims their mosques, we deny them the ability to attack cohesively as a terror unit. The children will leave the faith because the imams won't be able to spread their message.

reveille le gros tu peux pas faire ça sans le gouvernement

How many fedora's do you own? How's 300 pounds treating you?

We shall make Islam the fastest shrinking world religion!

True, It's sad politics has gotten to this point, where opposing views are shut down and attacked

This. We need the government come in and shut down all mosque with terrorism ties. And plant fake terror ties with mosque just to shut them down if they are clean.

They're all too afraid to do anything to disrupt the precious Muslims. Too many middle of the road conservatives. We need something more extreme. Like BLM but not made up of degenerate dindu retards.

Haha fuck le gouvernement ils sont des cuck
ci le gouvernement savez qu'esque qu'ils faisait on aurait pas cette discussion maintenant. Ils m'ont probablement m'emprisonner si j'essai mais Tor browser for the win.

>how do we fight terrorism????

>shit, lets be terrorists

fucking geniuses. you idiots give us a bad rep

oui je sais mais c'est eux qui ont le pouvoir .. on a besoin de leur aide.
met toi pas dans marde pour rien