It Hurts!!

Time for a new thread lads

Holy fuck, is Pasq's dream referencing the lost comics of the lost comic GD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GalIS_1VHAY
youtube.com/watch?v=B5h_7ZM6H9I
youtube.com/watch?v=zqHeSaAIl4c
youtube.com/watch?v=h_QXUxLbv34
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-cKR68w4s
youtube.com/watch?v=lWBvtjmlxrE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoVmSV4yA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The lost comics of GD are far more sexual than a platonic goat farm.
That said, I absolutely need a platonic goat farm It Hurts spinoff.

How the fuck do I filter this without filtering "It Hurts"? Why does the exclamation mark fuck it up?

Try filtering it manually with the power of your mind.

Cause you should read this

True, but mentioning a AllyxPasq end is kind of suspicious

Press the negative button instead. I know I know, you weren't really looking for an answer, but there you go.

At least Ally feels pretty bad about this, which makes Pasqualo look even worse in comparison.

You know shit's up when Ally doesn't bother hiding her depression. Also, this page makes me finally appreciate her scene hair.

Man Pasq is a selfish piece of shit sometimes

Lucky...
>tfw even in your dreams you get rejected every time

For a while I thought Ally was the more evil of the two, but I reevaluated. She just used to be a dick and more likely to go into a vengeful fury, which is only somewhat related to being a dick but has been justified many times. And, unlike Pasqualo, she seems to be actually suffering among all this shit while he thrives on it. And her "saving" this baby reminds me of what she did for Poop. She probably has extra compassion for baby things, but regardless of age doesn't want to see innocent people die. Pasqualo doesn't seem to give a fuck either way. He just appears nicer on the surface because he isn't out-and-out mean even when he's an asshole.

Nice trips

I mean, Ally says a lot of our buddies died - don't you wish our lives could be less despair and death filled sometimes. And Pasq literally just goes nah, I like it. I'm swinging back to the Pasq is actually evil side now.

Last night I had a really long and vivid dream where I ended up back at my old high school. There was some kind of festival going on. I met a cute girl and she liked me, and we went through all kinds of crazy stuff together, and she asked me if I wanted her to be my girlfriend and I said yes. I was really happy, but at one point I let go of her hand for a moment and she disappeared into the crowd. I was a little worried but not too much because she gave me her email address on a piece of paper so I'd be able to contact her later.

At the end of the dream it turned out she was just some girl my friends hired to make it seem like somebody liked me. I don't remember if they were making fun of me or trying to help, but it felt horrible regardless.

When I woke up I actually felt better, because usually when those dreams happen, I wake up and have to face the reality that the girl who loved me in my dream doesn't exist. At least this time, waking up meant that my friends tricking me didn't happen and I didn't have to feel like a fool anymore.

My life is an It Hurts!! comic.

Christ son, that's just about the saddest thing that's ever been said.

So what significance is this dream supposed to have? I mean its too much and played too straight to just be a joke.

The goat from Dad's painting.

I identify with Pasqualo a lot for reasons.

that doesn't really look like pasqualo in the background of panel 8, kind of looks like somebody else.

My dreams are full of bizarre shit and weird monsters. Pic related is what happens on a dream. The two monsters are pulling me away and want to eat the baby face on my chest.

Oh, and Pasqualo is a piece of shit.

I wish I had your dreams. Actually, I've had some gnarly dreams myself, I just wish I could remember them. I also wish I could draw like you and subject everyone to the madness directly.

Probably just because we've gone so long with White Hair Pasq that it's hard to remember that he used to be blonde.

Did you tell them to get to the reactor and save Mars?

My dreams are almost always adventurous and fantasy like.
Even the ones that take place in school end up being oddly exciting.

The only time scary things even show up it's stuff I cant even make out.
Except one time. I was an office worker in a completely white box room working on papers or something, when the wall broke open to a huge lanky hellbeast jumping on me with the backdrop being the city was on fire. I of course immediately woke

I think the blond hair looks downright weird now whenever I see it it's been so long. And that makes sense because he's spent more in-comic time with white hair.

Those crazy dreams that wake you up are the best. I wouldn't call them nightmares exactly, although most people would. I enjoy it because I'm not too creative when I'm awake, but when my logic and reasoning shuts down for the night it's anything goes. But mostly boring stuff or pretty-weird-but-presented-as-mundane stuff.

nah man pasq never had this much hair, this is shoulder length

Guess he grew it out like some sort of farm hippie.

Isn't the 7th panel a reference to undertale?

She's always been a pretty decent person. She hasn't killed anyone that didn't need to be killed, she values the lives of zombies, she goes through hell for Pasqualo. She beat the shit out of Pasqualo because he doesn't seem to really mind physical pain and she just took his superpowers for granted because she grew up around it, and Jennifer really had the lighter thing coming. And of course Poop.

I was a bit worried Allison had grown as callous as Pasqualo, but it seems like she's mostly just trying to accept what she can do. She's trying to save lives, she bites the dying apparently and zombies retain sapience, though since zombies go to hell it's kind of a wash.

It really is just Pasqualo that's begun to use his depression as an excuse to be shitty, that so long he feels important that's all that matters. It really is fucked up that he's causing all this violence for what's essentially his own entertainment, and even if everyone who figures for him doors so willingly he's just wasting their lives killing people he could placate by not running a self-identifying evil empire in the first place.

no.

It is supposed to be older him, goat farmin' with her
he probably grew it out, and got a goatee for that full douchebag look

Didn't Poop have to go to hell because he had turned into a zombie?

Ally just guaranteed this baby a spot in hell.

goats=devil=HELL ARC SOOOOON

It's ok, that's where all the cool kids end up, and that baby is hella cool.

>My dreams are almost always adventurous and fantasy like.

Same with me, they're usually pretty fun. I had a spooky one last night. So, I'm in these massive house/building/mansion sort of things, it's not really like any one them. It's like a bunch of different kind of rooms patched together, some small, some very big. I'd almost call it an endless building except they're not endless. Like in video games when you have maps that are randomly generated.

So I start out at some point, and I'm exploring and trying to figure out things that are going on. Some rooms are well lit, other rooms are dark, some have lights only in some spots. Now the buildings are full of these people. They go around doing things, talking to each other, and other stuff. They don't go in light places, and they mostly just ignore me if I stay in the light. If I step into somewhere dark they will start chasing me down though.

I explore these buildings and as I get deeper into them these patches of dark fog start appearing in places that stop light. I have to avoid these too for the same reasons. Sometimes light rooms I've been in previously are now dark and it slowly gets harder and harder to stay in light spots. Sometimes I have to quickly run through a dark area and then fight of the people chasing me once I get into a light spot again. They can enter light spots, but they're weaker in it. It was pretty fun.

On another note, Pasqualo did nothing wrong. He's just making the best of the situation life has given him.

That sounds like it would be scary for most people but I commend you for being the type of person to find fun in it.

I had this dream where i am wearing a gas mask and i'm walking in a hospital. The roof of the hospital seems like a sky made of pure white light that blinds you when you look up. I sometimes take a peek on the rooms and all i see are weird plants made of human skin that have human heads as fruit.

I keep walking until i reach a big door. Behind that door is a woman made of light in a room made of flesh and she is preaching or giving some sort of sermon to a bunch of corpses in front of her. She say something like: "She is pregnant". Then she disappears and a few seconds later I wake up.

It's weird and I keep having those kind of dreams all the time.

Well yeah, otherwise the baby would have probably gone to heaven, which would have excluded him from the hell arc

Which anime opening would works with ItHurts!?

Probably a spoof of Sailor Moon or something

>It really is fucked up that he's causing all this violence for what's essentially his own entertainment,

how

how is he causing all this violence

seriously people keep going on about how evil pasqualo is lately and I'm just not seeing it. he lives in an incredibly violent world and he seems to be doing his best to bring civilization to it insomuch as he actually has the strength to do so. he's callous as fuck but honestly that reads more like a kind of mania brought on by all the shit he's seen.

Something that starts off happy go lucky but ends ominiously, so when you're strting it hints that shit's probably going to go badly towards the end, and when you're towards the end, it reminds you how things used to be happy go lucky.
And, also, because the budget was only enough for one OP.

I get dreams that are no shit, prophetic. They usually play out in real time, and don't behave a thing like dreams.

They come in really short flashes. I know there's probably a reasonable, logical explanation for it, but it's still weird to find yourself doing a very specific mundane thing that you were dreaming about a week or so earlier.

I've had those too and my friend has described the same phenomenon to me.

I haven't had them since I was very young, though.

He's not causing the violence, true, but this strip basically equates to him not giving a shit about other people to the extent that their deaths are meaningless to him. While I'm sure there are a ton of people living in Peppershanty Kingdom, these are still recognized and named characters in the comic, so the fact that Pasq doesn't care that any of them are dead weighs more heavily than before.

Reminds me of when they went back to her house and she got fucked up seeing her sister's corpse. Ally's clearly more affected by things than she shows but just keeps all of that bottled up because she's intent on maintaining a tough guy "gives no fucks" image.

Season 1
>Page1-100
youtube.com/watch?v=GalIS_1VHAY

Season 2 Part 1
>Page 101-168
youtube.com/watch?v=B5h_7ZM6H9I

Season 2 Part 2
>Pages 169-200
youtube.com/watch?v=zqHeSaAIl4c

Season 3 Part 1
>Page 201-269
youtube.com/watch?v=h_QXUxLbv34

Season 3 Part 2
>Page 270-317
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-cKR68w4s

Season 4
>Page 313-350
youtube.com/watch?v=lWBvtjmlxrE

Season 5
>Page 351-???
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoVmSV4yA8

I think that covers it.

>him not giving a shit about other people to the extent that their deaths are meaningless to him
This still doesn't make him evil though. He never would have hurt them and actually made life better for them to the point where they wanted to fight voluntarily even though they knew it was dangerous. Not getting upset about things that happen doesn't make you a bad person.

this never went anywhere, huh?

I would sell my organs to a ithurts cartoon

Someone should at least try to get the comic on Adult Swim's radar.

One day, lads, one day

let's be real though never

Based on Lodge's conversation, he's been instigating conflicts with other people. Given that he's been stacking up schools into his own tower, it's probably safe to assume he's kept trying to conquer other groups that had their own thing going. Given that we don't see that many new faces and how utterly pissed anyone that hasn't been already conquered is and how he actively plays up the world-killer angle, he's been instigating these fights. He's not even doing that much fighting himself which is really fucked up since he knows he can't be killed by normal means. He could literally just hug someone as they repeatedly pump bullets into his brain and act as really affectionate handcuffs, he wouldn't need to kill anyone and not nearly as many of his people would need to die fighting. But he's not, he's more worried about his stupid fucking birthday while everyone dies.

He's immensely shitty.

I like this, but dad is a little too animated, I imagine him stone deadpan at all times

I have a question, should there be a nega-pasqualo? Some sort of mutie or other super being who has the same idea of uniting everyone to survive but isn't also complete shit at the same time?

cute dream, I hope Ally never dies. again.

Who even knows anymore, maybe Utena?

Well Grail made a music video, so close enough.

Whenever Dad talks, all I can hear is Stu Pickles except perpetually monotone.