You now realize walter auto-healed from the stab wound and is still alive/functioning on the planet all alone for the...

>you now realize walter auto-healed from the stab wound and is still alive/functioning on the planet all alone for the rest of eternity

/covenant/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XeMVrnYNwus
avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=57512.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I can help!

i think david was smart enough to fuck him up beyond all repair
and he only would have left him alive if he knew walter would have continued his work there

Was it love or duty?

booty duty.

david had like a split second to get re-dressed, comb his hair and rip his hand off to catch his flight

i doubt he had the time to properly disable a superior android

Walter can Auto heal wounds.

Walter is in the med bay trying to fix his wounds. (This doesn't seem off to the crew)

Don't forget, "Swallow two face huggers that for some reason are already in storage glass to place along side other embryos in an embryo development machine that he didn't know the colonists had.

there was probably a main line he could cut to
cut off all power, david obviously knew enough
about walter to stab in the perfect place to disable
him for a few minutes

why didn't he just grow back his body

why was this newer droid considered more defective than an older droid like walter?

>you now realize that david had a lotr flute that enabled him to manipulated the black goo into creating the ultimate xenomorph

ridley pulled a lucas in alien

What puts me off is that this happens decades before the first Alien and yet they are using much higher tech. I'd like to see how they'll explain that one,

walter will find an engineer ship with tons of eggs that david put in, he's gonna crash in lv426

because Alien came out in 1979 and this came out in 2017, also there's a sale at Tesco's.

truckers use cheap and outdated shit to cut costs

I highly fucking doubt they knew that. They never saw him get garroted by David, and his hand never grew back. There's no reason for them to be suspicious.

Was it me or did she get more attractive as the movie went along?

He was made to be more human. David is too autistic to properly act like a human.

Ridley Scott is the new George Lucas.

I look forward to see Zyklon Mike and I'M DYING LAUREN rip into this one.

or, you know, they just forgot about it after all the shit they just survived

Sup Forums has been shitting on this movie.

It really wasn't that bad.

>Implying based BroWalter will not return and rekt David's master plan
Walter is the Space Jockey from Alien

pleasantly surprised Danny McBride wasn't his usual annoying ass self

What movie wasn't bad?

The Alien parts or the parts where the movie gets fucking hijacked by Prometheus?

The importance of the mission. In the future going to space is a walk in the park.

Not just you.

I hated her stupid fucking face in the trailer.

By the end of the movie I was rooting for her and she was mai waifu.

So...is there gonna be part III what is David gonna do with all the colonists?

The end of the next movie will be Daniels and Tennessee detecting a signal from the planet and them going back to find Walter with long hair and rescuing him.

why did yuropoors make such a big deal out of the David/Walter kiss when that's how european "men" greet each other instead of shaking hands?

this, you don give high tech to truckers.

the albino alien was the scariest alien yet

He will Pandorum the shit out of them

Was the bonus situation discussed?

There's four more movies in development.

europe is 70% muslim

3spooky5me

it was cut to two, if ridleys lucky

It's this
If you go outside are all the cars new? Why does my neighbour drive a 15 year old vann instead of getting a new one every year?

Plus take cryosleep into account

For example between alien and aliens, enough time has passed for ripleys daughter to grow old and die

Ships cannot somehow magically get upgraded when they're out on a mission for god knows how long
This movie (and the entire series) has enough plotholes as it is, no need to invent new ones

Fuck. This already felt kind of rushed. The less room Ridley is given the shittier it will be.

Ridley why u decapitate mah Jewfu ;_;

Okay that makes sense.

OMG, THAT WAS DAVID AT THE END!!!

I totally didn't see that coming in a 100 million years!

In case you didn't pick up on it. I was being sarcastic.

what about the part where the newborn chestbuster raised its little arms to mimic its creator David? That was dumb.

Worst "twist" in recent memory, and I watch a fuckton of bad horror movies.

Wow thats a rare reaction on this site

Maybe the twist will be that walter is still alive.

I wasn't trying to be a smartass or anything when I mentioned the tech, I was genuinely looking for answer. Thank you spurdo.

why would anyone want this ugly piece of shit statue it's not even impressive anatomically like the xenomorph and he had like 5 mins of screen time

Ur welcome

sigh/10

I don't expect much more from 80 year old Ridley Scott who has lost the youthful luster of original and thoughtful sci-fi. He made Alien nearly 40 years ago, in his creative prime, with the help of other brilliant artists and visionaries in their prime. The shit I just watched is a shell of its former idea, desperately trying to capture the brilliance and magic of its original predecessor.

>on this site
unlike what other sites, user?

I actually have this statue

Why does he have an engorged vagina

Bravo Scott.

Fucking hack.

"It looks like shit, an actual turd."
- H.R. Giger

I wonder what he would've said about Covenant.

Non-user sites

>Retards thinks this was a twist.

Of corse all know it, in others news, water is wet.

I don't think David posing as Walter was supposed to be a twist for anyone except the crew itself.

why are 'morphs so angry?

It has skin?

Why was everyone in the movie so fucking retarded?

I know that their mistakes were necessary for the events of the movie to occur, but the amount of stupid decisions made by most of the crew members was insufferable.

Did James Franco do something to piss off Ridley Scott? Holy fuck he died so fast. Also what the fuck does the black goo do? It wasn't creating neomorphs in Prometheus.

What happened to this scene?
youtu.be/XeMVrnYNwus

Cus they're dickheads

Shills have been shilling this movie, it's pretty fucking awful desu senpai.

You're welcome, bitch.

I think the audience was supposed to say "Of course it's David in disguise" at first but then realize it isn't because "Walter" helped them get rid of the xenomorph, thus making the audience letting their guard down and be surprised in the very end.

They're like space hornets. They exist to ruin you.

She was the kind of strong independent woman i would dream of

What suppose to happen to this "scene"? Looks okay to me.

got cut.
avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=57512.0

They are animals. Not the perfect organism yet.

The gay Nazi robot shoulda kept the long hair

>avpgalaxy
>avp
Disgusting.
I wouldn't mind going to some off-Sup Forums place to discuss the Alien films but why the FUCK are so many of those dedicated to AVP shit; objectively the worst fucking aspect of both franchises?

No

>you now realize that no one of the covenant survivors realized "Walter" had open wounds,
as in not autohealed, and yet the morons didn't realize he wasn't Walter

The whole crutch of the movie is hinged on the character David. He literally destroyed an entire civilization for the purpose of a random plot line. That's pretty stupid. Couldn't they have thought of something more compelling than a cop-out story about David

I don't think they are extinct. Looked like a small religious colony.

>he thinks the Engineers were a bunch of hicks on a literally who planet

>So you killed the Prometheus crew, you killed all these ayloos, you experimented on Elizabeth, you created this aliens that are hunting and killing us, right?
>Yes, but could you put your head inside this alien egg?
>Yes, I don't see why not, you seem like a trustworthy guy

They looked small, deformed, more humanoid than the other engineers. They were probably more like a leper colony.

I've had this on my shelf for like a decade. Should I read it?

it was dramatic irony, not a twist. you fucking retard.

It made the plants who made the neomorphs. Atleast it's something

>David starts cutting his hair
>"Oh look, they're going to do the swicheroo"
>David picks a flute
>"Oh look, he's going to kill him with that flute"
This movie was so fucking predictable I bet a 3 yo could still not be surprised by it.

This just feels unjust, why make 2 movies that barely answers anything. When you're going to make 1 last movie to asnwer everything at the same time

I will never trust another German for as long as I live

Is anyone going to address that this film is a scam?

People are going to see it expecting it a revival of the original Alien and are going to get fucking Prometheus lore.

Endless Prometheus lore and exposition.

Maybe Ridley thought the audience was not stupid enough to consider that a twist.

im glad james franco was roasted alive

Shit not being answered is literally the only thing that makes this interesting

there were only two of them in the theatrical cut of Prometheus, not necessarily a representation of their entire species. there were probably like six gay black muslim transwomen Engineers in one shot Covenant.

Must have missed the part where they told him about the whole covenant mission.

>People are going to see it expecting it a revival of the original Alien and are going to get fucking Prometheus lore.

Are you retarded? I fucking wish they had made Prometheus 2 instead of this half-breed Alien horse shit.

I don't give a fuck about xenomorphs or any of the new characters. I want to learn more about the engineers and Shaw's/David's adventures.

He was a good christian boy who believed in the good of deranged androids that like to reference classic literature.

real talk though it was pretty silly, especially after the literal "I have been missing a certain.....INGREDIENT" line.
"Nah, I'm just gonna stick my head in this alien egg that this guy has been growing in his basement."

if Walter can auto heal why didn't his hand heal?

you're now aware that davids going to kill daniels and tenesee off-screen for the next movie with the two embryos

But why not just answer some shit instead of keeping it vage. I don't dislike it hell i like it but it will always be those angy joe folks that hate it for not answering enough accoring to them.

He was, without any doubt, the best human actor in that movie. Him and Fassbender were the only reasons I didn't leave 30 minutes in.