Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

FOR YOU

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

Dr. Pavel refused my offer to get baked and go see Covenant, so I'm gonna stay in and play vidya

This

Do normies really go out and party every friday night? I doubt it.

sometimes they have sex

I won't be for long. Imma get my dick wet, bro

hands dont count

There is nothing better outside for me.

I have seen it all.

Where else would I be?

fucking disgusting

it's raining

because it's actually Saturday morning and I've got a wedding to go to in 2 hours.
I'm all ready, but I don't want to leave yet, otherwise I'll get there early and be standing around like a dick for an hour and a half

From what part of Asia are you?

Visiting my family away from my primary residence.

muh family

Im training for a fight on the 27th and can't go out and drink, smoke weed , bang a hooker or jack off so im just shit posting on Sup Forums and playing the Witcher 3 on Xbox one.
I have Hulu and Netflix. What should I watch?

I have just returned from the movie theater, Alien Covenant is fine.

watching the Mets set themselves up for a loss

I'm NEET and I've moved back in with my parents 6 months ago and literally spend all of my days shitposting on Sup Forums in the basement.

I hope to fucking God I get this Post Office job I applied for.

Wow, fags.

training for what? boxing?

I'm studying for my štátnice, which are basically final, uni-leaving exams - if you pass them, you get your masters. I'm having them on wednesday and I'm already nervous as fuck, although the study material isn't too hard.

Wish me luck, bros.

the land of snakes and cunts

Thailand?

My alcoholism led me to a very solitary life.
When I'm not working or at the gym, I play LoL while drinking beer or watch movies while drinking beer

Australia

answer him

Not him but he obviously meant Australia.
Thailand will always be refered to as the land of chicks with dicks (more like guys with boobs if you ask me...)

Same boat. I drank so much last night that I slept through work today and I might get fired. I don't know what I'm going to do and I'm so stressed about it that I just feel like drinking more. Honestly what the fuck am I gonna do if I lose my job....jesus

why there are flags only in Sup Forums??

Yes sir. Having my first amatuer bout.

wow bane has back acne just like me!

my dream of being a big guy isn't dead yet

stop being a fucking retard who gets plastered the night before you have to work. i did it once. didn't get fired but i was on thin ice. was going to get fired for some minor fuck up after and just quit on them. start looking for a new job ASA-FUCKING-P. Don't turn out like I did.

t.

Is this b8?

Show up early tomorrow, clean cut, washed, smelling nice, dressed nice, and tell them that you're going through a rough patch, but that absence will never happen again. Be serious about it too, and never do it again. Losing a job is terrible, seriously, don't fuck up. Just do what I told you tomorrow, and be productive as shit, so they see that it really was one bad occurence and that it won't happen again.

Yeah I'll have to do some serious research about a new job this weekend. I've been meaning to leave for a while because my boss is a piece of shit anyway, Hasidic Jew who doesn't pay on time and checks bounce like every other week. Not even racist but the guy is a walking stereotype. Thanks for your response and I hope you get that job man.
Yeah except the only thing is that it wasn't a one time occurrence, I've done it before. I just need to get my shit together and pray that I have work on Monday. Either way I will follow your advice, thank you

where else would I be?

Oh, if you've done it before, and you dislike the work so much, and have a shithead for a boss who doesn't pay you, definitely commence research and job-hunting. You'll find something better. Life really is too short to get stuck under some fuckhead who doesn't pay you on time and adequately, there are plenty of jobs out there.

But please, stop with the getting drunk before work shit, that will get you canned immediately. It's not good. Get a good job and be responsible with it, alright, user?

I've had black, Latino and Jewish bosses (live in Miami, all we have)
Jews are the fucking worst. Im not antisemetic or anything but alot of them are really walking stereotypes. My old boss at this restaurant said our payday was Friday, but heaven forbid she didn't wake up in time to go to her special Jewish bank that closed at 2 pm on Friday, because then we wouldn't get paid until Monday. Shit fucking sucked because she did that shit every weekend. Come to find out before the shut down that she would write personal checks to the Jewish workers if she didn't get to the bank in time. The ghetto dishwasher found out and called her a difty cheap kike in front of customers. The blacks and Latinos don't like people playing with their money so they never, ever ever ever played with anyone else's. The Jews really don't give a shit about you if you're not one of them.

I am drinking with friends on skype does this count

*hehs under his breath*

In my experience stereotypes exist for a reason. I work in an office with a lot of black women and they're all grandmothers and none of them are above 50.

>Tfw know a black women who is about to be a grandma and is only 38

Why shouldn't I be here?

Well I'm a baneposter, so I'm a permavirgin and have social anxiety

because I came home for a few days and since I don't have a summer job yet I am house/dog sitting in a town I apparently have no more friends in and it's really hard to meet people as a 25 year old I'm discovering and I'm depressed and drinking alone now I guess

First post best post.

>I apparently have no more friends in
Apparently?

>Friday night
It's Saturday morning.
The sun's out and everything.

Yeah I donno, I've tried to hit a few people up but people either respond a couple times then stop or make plans and cancel

spent too much last weekend and it snowed. rather be cozy and play vidya

I asked a girl out. She said yes, then ghosted me.

So fuck it, I'm going to see Guardians by myself.

And I don't give a single fuck what Sup Forums thinks.

If you think I'm pathetic for seeing the movie alone, you can suck 37 dicks.

live in a small town and banged out an uggo from the bar, so I'm kind of avoiding going out for awhile

Good lucky bypassing the no-singles policy.

Those kinotorium guards sure don't play nice with your kind.

are u from the future? do I havea gf in the future?

No.
No.
I'm in Asia.

why did this make me laugh so hard?

You don't get to bring friends

Because i only have one irl friend who i've actually hang out with, we have next to nothing in common, he's probably banging some slut right now.

I think tonight i'm gonna watch thelatest Fargo and finally begin watching Utena

Your daughter wakes you in the middle of the night, her tiny hands shaking you awake. When you turn on the nightstand lamp, you see her eyes are red and puffy from crying. When you ask her what's wrong, she tells you that she had a really, really, reaaaally bad dream. Your wife reaches over and pulls her into bed, holding her close. Cuddling together, you pull the blankets back over them, turn off the light, then drift back to sleep, your daughter's breathing slowly calming down as she goes to sleep safe in her mother's arms.

The next day your daughter comes to you and apologizes for waking you in the middle of the night. You had hoped she had forgotten all about it, but ask what could have frightened her so much. She looks down at her feet and says "It was a bad dream, but not like other bad dreams. It wasn't even scary for me. I saw you daddy. But it was only you. It was like you now, but you seem lonely and anxious and you never smiled. I don't think the you in the dream had ever met mommy. You never fell in love and you never had me. You lived by yourself in a dirty room, and you didn't do anything but sit all day at your computer. It was like you were waiting for something, daddy. Waiting for mommy to come along, but she never came. You just sat at the computer and were sad and I wanted to run to you, but I couldn't. You were so alone, daddy..."

Your daughter looks up at you and smiles. "But I'm better now daddy. I know it was just a dream. You have mommy and me. You never have to be alone again. You'll always have us to love and to love you, daddy. I love you, daddy."

You didn't have to do that, user

>another Friday alone

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

jesus christ
we're not gonna make it are we

What the fuck man

im just an alone computer boy

Good luck you fucking baboon

im an ugly, weak, awkward person who has no talent. cant sing, dance, play instrument, sports etc.

Man thats fucked up, dont do that shit man. Like ever again.

I'm at work guarding Colorado's dank nugs from minorities.
>tfw paid to shitpost and binge watch The Leftovers all night
Sometimes life is okay.

Here before I go to sleep, work at a bookstore in the morning. Great part time job. I just finished a semester in which I have a 4.0 overall GPA and have connections at Columbia University. If my grades stay the same next semester I'll be attending Columbia in Fall 2018. Also, I get to travel to Europe on Monday. Going to WWII museums from London to Normandy and Paris. How's life for the rest of you guys?

I'm at some at arcade bar but got bored fast.

Waisting time while Im in a uber headed downtown.

I have no friends and my gf gets mad when I cheat on her

I cried my fucking eyes out.

Could you fucking not do that ever again user?

Every time I go to the bar I get wasted and end up regretting it

I haven't had any friends for a decade

It's Saturday afternoon.
>Eurofags and Amerifats can't even keep up with time

I just came back from the theater.
Alien: Covenant was great.

It's like they took the good things from 3 and prometheus then turned the bad things from 3 and resurrection into good things.

same desu

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE LADS

no

I am going to see it tomorrow with my sister, the only friend I have

Have you both seen all the other movies?

has she ever facehugged you?

We saw Prometheus when it came out
Chill

I can't enjoy anything because I've been in despair that the fact I keep finding blood in my stool and lately after a stool pass I keep feeling dehydrated, at first I thought it was a fever but I figured it w as dehydration. I'm afraid to go to the emergency.

i came off work, for you

>We saw Prometheus when it came out
Then your expectations are low if you haven't seen Alien, Aliens, or Alien 3

If you've seen Alien Resurrection, literally anything is a step up.

Oh I misread your question. I've seen the original

where the fuck did that come from?

I'll be fine.

i have no friends

whats your FUCKING problem man