What was his problem? Tell me user, did he really do it?

What was his problem? Tell me user, did he really do it?

who's ready for a show?

ARE YOU READY?

HOLD ON TO YOUR CHAIRS

IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN

GET READY FOR IT

check

Proceed

too late fag I gotem

AAAHHHHHH

YOU HAD IT

YOU HAD IT ALL AND YOU FUCKING THREW IT ALL AWAY

imposter

You baboon, let me have a real go at this
>i dont want your dubs
>i want your triplets

Serious response here

Yeah, he really did kill those people. Well, most of them anyway. He killed Paul Allen, because he was angry that he outdid him by having a better business card and getting a reservation at Dorsia, among other things. His lawyer confused Paul Allen for someone else, like all of Patrick's peers did because of how self-centred they were. He killed the prostitutes, and his landlord hid the murders so his property wouldn't depreciate in value. His "killing spree" near the end was hallucinated, however. He was beginning to lose his mind because he wanted to fit in but be an individual at the same time, yet nobody would recognise his murderous efforts to stand out from the rest.

At least that's my interpretation of it. I think the overall message is that there is no solid interpretation. The mind of a psychopath is impossible to completely unravel.

PREMATURE EDUBULATION

I didn't watch this movie until recently and it's actually pretty god damn good.

pathetic

DOUBLE

That's the beauty of it, he never actually killed anyone.

I think this setup and subsequent payoff is well established within the movie. A scene during the beginning of the film shows this the best. Bateman is at club where the bartender says they don't accept tickets for drinks anymore. His response being that she's an ugly bitch and that he wants to stab her to death. She seems completely unfazed by this comment, so it's obvious that he never said this statement, rather it was all a scene played out in his head. It's not a particularly memorable scene, but I believe it shows quite early on the horrid inter-workings of Bateman's psyche.

premature digitulation

classic case

Are you fucking stupid?
He said that but the music was too loud for her to hear it.
She even says ''WHAT?'' iirc

>he never actually killed anyone.

Read the book.
Also check' em.

newbie. he did, except for the last part with the helicopter

You tell me, OP

Check

>premature trips twice in one thread
Why?

redeeming this awful thread

thread is a disaster