How do medshits cope with the fact that the Anglii and the Saxones (Nordic folk) now run the planet?

How do medshits cope with the fact that the Anglii and the Saxones (Nordic folk) now run the planet?

Teutoberg Forest must taste even more bitter knowing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shz8OzPmHfw
youtu.be/VyPpo7Ng-48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>american banter

Cherusci, Marsi, Chatti, Bructeri, Chauci or Sicambri aren't some faggot Anglos or Saxons.

american education

>muh heritage
neck yourself murritard

Anglo Saxons do not rule the world and have not for almost a century.

Great. They get to be the epicentre of western degeneration and the sewer of globalized humanity.

> it's Anglo-Saxons who rule the world and are responsible for your problems! (((Nobody else))) does, believe me!
Good goys, everyone.

America is Anglo, this is fact

Anglii were part of the Suebi tribal confederation

Rothschilds aren't Nordic

Yes we do. Even (((they))) were given their homeland as a gift from the Anglo world.

t. Tyrone Gonzales

>gee I wonder who in Germany would be upset at Germanic success

>America is Anglo
Not really, and for the better. It's part anglo, but not majority anglo.

>How does the Mediterranean Master race cope with the fact that the Anglii now run the planet?

They don't.

>America is Anglo

Si senor, yo soy ingles

First
Youe are not anglo saxons, you are probably either an irish/scottish/nigger/mexican mutt or a poor af appalachian redneck
Second
Anglos control shit

stop claiming successes that aren't yours

Even if you refuse to count the Irish and Germans that have been Anglified for nearly 200 years now as not a Anglo, the American ethos still rests on Anglo-Saxon culture and society.

Mexicans are your Latin kin, not ours.

You sound like a Spic with sour grapes.

Who said I myself was in the 1st century BC?

Keep in your bubble of illusion we Catalans pull all the strings

>poor af appalachian redneck
Aren't they mostly Ulster Scots anyway, meaning Anglo-Saxon?

>American ethos still rests on Anglo-Saxon culture and society.

Give me an example of this. What in American ethos is based on anglo or saxon culture?

>not being happy about asshurt wewuzromanz

go back

Common Law, the English language, Protestantism, and our founding fathers and almost all the leaders following come from our Anglo-Saxon origins.

What's the alternative? Were we spawned from the ether?

>Common Law

This I can give

>the English language

Bastardization of a Germanic language real anglos and saxons spoke

>Protestantism

oh FFS a bastardization of semite religion that real anglos and saxons would have hated before being force converted into catholicsm

>founding fathers

yes, I'm interested to know what anglo or saxon traditions they held

> America is Anglo
t. Chaim "Hank" Szawlowski

it's like when you let the retarded kid win a game, it's just kindness

Quintilius Varus, GIVE ME BACK MY LEGIONS! nah just kidding, I'm being kind -Augustus

>encouraging herittage burgers

>when you're so kind that three whole legions get destroyed in a single battle, then the Suebi cross the Rhine not too long afterwards, Germanic tribes set up their kingdoms all over the WRE, and a Frank is crowned King of the Romans.
Very kind of you

>Bastardization of a Germanic language real anglos and saxons spoke
Modern English is the continuity of Old English, and it is a West Germanic language. This is indisputable fact.

>oh FFS a bastardization of semite religion that real anglos and saxons would have hated before being force converted into catholicsm
I have no argument against Christianity being foreign, but Protestantism became attached to the identity as much as being Catholic was to being Italian.

>yes, I'm interested to know what anglo or saxon traditions they held
Being lower gentry of English crown colonies

MUH HERITAGE burgerdom would be saying you're German or Irish while having been Anglified for nearly 200 years and not speaking a sentence of Deutsch or Gaelic in your life.
Accepting your Anglic lifestyle is the opposite.

I cope by wondering why would an American be so glad about it.

Whom do you serve?

Half of the "Australians" are chinks, half of the "Germans" are t**ks, and half of the "british" are pakis. That's enough of a consolation.

>countering the endgame with the even longer endgame
Fuck

no matter what evolution the english language went through its still germanic, and i can read old english with little effort because of this.

as for the protestantism, we converted willingly.

>modern
>continuity
>Germanic
>language
>indisputable
Latin Words.

>english
>is
>the
>of
>old
>and
>it
>a
Germanic words

Really makes me think.

so all you have to post is memes, meanwhile italy was actually under muslim rule for centuries

yeah, sure showed us

>loanwords determine language family

america is anglo the same way latin-americans are romans

When you are having the best weather and hot aryan chicks all summer, while draining Nordicmoney from the bank you hardly worry about them "ruling" the planet, and those who rule it are probably the jews anyway.

Didn't meant anything of the sort, my Germanic friend ;)

Just wondering what kind of ooga booga were Germanics talking if they had to make 2/3 of their language loan words.

>Loanwords now determine language

you can't even run your countries

Anglos are people with no art, music and other cultural achievements.
Everything cultural in the West comes from Romance people and German peoples.

>How do medshits cope with the fact that the Anglii and the Saxones (Nordic folk) now run the planet?
>Rule the planet
>send their soldiers to die for israel

>How do medshits cope with the fact that the Anglii and the Saxones (Nordic folk) now run in terror from Ahmed.

my guess is they cope pretty well.

It's the product of a Norman ruling class post 1066ad
Most of those words have Germanic equivalents, it just sounds weird to say "tongue" rather than "language" because of what's been made the norm.

>Just wondering what kind of ooga booga were Germanics talking if they had to make 2/3 of their language loan words
icelandic is probably the closest surviving example

old english isn't remotely "ooga booga" though, it's very easy for english speakers to understand; it just sounds archaic (obviously) and roundabout

>flag

>Greece
lol

Don't tarnish the good name of the Anglo-Saxons, mutt.

>40% of Fyrom is literally Ahmeds
>barges into the thread talking like this

fuck off home then

>flag

>it's running in terror when some Brit does it
>but now we're LITERALLY HITLER when Americans go to Iraq and Afghanistan to kill them in their caves

For better or worse, the Jews were unleashed into the Middle East to destabilize the place at the bidding of the Anglo victors after WW2. Any action that benefits the Jews is just clearing the way to allow our Jews to keep fucking the place up.

>germans
>having culture
yeah nah

>be GERMan
>go extinct

If anything English got dumber over time. We lost our second person plural, and then local vernacular like "y'all" has to pick up the slack.

Greece has more shitskins than we do

ignore the flag, I'm in Italy.
Would never live in UKistan

they developed classical music though
Anglos have contributed almost nothing to art

Take your victories where you can find them, America now runs the show.

Finally a good point. Bach is basically God
but they've done way more damage, a couple of excellent musicians can't make up for it

good thing they won't exist in 20 years and we won't have to worry about them fucking europe up (again) anymore

>2017 almost 2018
>being white
KYS

>he's Latin
AHAHAAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=shz8OzPmHfw

Better to lose as a winner than win as a loser.

-Ancient Anglo-Saxon proverb

This thread is a great example what happens when you kiddos take an overdose of memes and get autism.
SAD!

>Anglos have contributed almost nothing to art
If you ignore the past century then it's true.

I'm Slav, you mutt. Don't you know what CRO stands for?

>UKistan
see

youtu.be/VyPpo7Ng-48

he doesn't, mexicans aren't exactly known for their intelligence

Anglos and germans have ancient greek and roman blood too

All spaghetti sambos and the former ottoman territory of greece have that the British and Germans don't is more ruins they can LARP in

Depends. They have made great movies, but other countries have made great movies too. And modern music is very hard to call it art.

So yeah, 20th century has some Anglo art, but they also made art into real business.

cr*ats?

and while we're at it

my part of CRO was exactly on border with Ottoman Empire, was raided but was never part of Ottoman Empire.
While London today has Paki mayor

no, it's stands for Civilized Rational Organism

moving on

The Yankoid Mutt claims to be Anglo-Saxon yet he fails to understand ancient Anglo-Saxon wisdom and wit. Sad!

>be nord
>30% of your country is immigrants
>know you have to have more kids
>castrate yourself instead
>???
>profit

>was raided
literally admitting to being a rapebabby lmao
>While London today has Paki mayor
and this matters to me, why? i care about as much for london as i do about your irrelevant second world shithole

you seem upset, Muhammad
whole of UK is going down the shitter

you can't stop what's coming

no we don't, the romans never mixed with the natives and the greeks never set foot here

t. literal turk rapebabby

sure thing Clive, you really shut my gab with that argument

your comebacks are almost as shit as your national cuisine
or your birthrates :^)

I'm sorry but amerimutts aren't allowed to partake in m*Doid-nordcuck banter

>mfw wh*Toids

not a comeback if it's true (-:

PSA:
they always post this battle, because it's the ONLY one they won.

come on, you can do better
but then again muslims aren't known for their intelligence so I don't blame you

I wonder what was more impressive this picture by a french immigrant there or the spectacle of the real thing