He's still out there marty

He's still out there marty

Context? I don't recall seeing this in true detective

Marty finds thoes drawings in his older daughter's notebook and panics about it

It's heavily implied she was part of those sexually abused as part of the king in yellow's cult

Huh no it is not

So True Detective is basically hinting at Pizzagate, right?

yes

Yes it was

Yeah. Too bad pizzagate is such a stupid name.

Blame Podesta's circle for coming up with such stupid code language.

Yeah, a whole 3 years before it was speculated

What does Nic Pizzolatto know and how does he know it?

Confirmed beyond any doubt

>It's your daughter, Marty. She was raped by a cult. We have to go back.

>human consciousness was a tragic misstep in evolution Marty!

People in high power positions always seem to be involved with fucked up shit. Anthony Wiener just confessed to sexting an underage girl today.

I think it's more a broader point about sexual violence permeating throughout the community.

That's not the worst someone like Wiener has been involved in, which is why he's taking the fall for it.

this

Yes that's totally not retarded. Alex Jones only apologized for pushing pizzagate because the deep state got to him! There really is a dungeon in that pizzeria, we just need another brave user to "investigate" it with an ar15

But why doesn't weiner just use the secret satanic dnc pedophile cult instead of texting and emailing chicks and potentially getting busted for it? Really activates my almonds

this shit is exactly like the pedosta art

This explains why republicans are always getting busted for sexual assault and trying to suck their staffers dicks: the GOP doesn't have access to the zog underground pedophile and rape network. A-am I redpilled now?

>pedesta
DUDE MIND = BLOWN
LOCK CROOKED HILLARY UP WHEN??

This shit is worldwide. Euro countries have had many of these scandals.
The one place that hasn't been blown wide open yet is the USA. Not suspicious at all of course. It simply Cannot Happen Here! Now stop questioning.

I think it's heavily implied the shit was all over the news and his daughter knows he's on the case and was curious. It would be all the community would be talking about.

Also, you are retarded.

Why are Americans incapable of discussing anything without dragging politics into it?

>plot of a show is about pedophile ring in political family
>hurr durr

Thats right, Jay, the United States is the only first world country which hasn't had a massive governmental pedophile ring exposed. It's only a matter of time also college is Jewish indoctrination

God, this show just leaves you hungering for so much more. Why did it end like that?

I guess the better question is: Why can't pol talk about true detective without bringing up alex jones conspiracies that hes already apologized for?

Did Rust put the baby in the microwave?

pizzagate is a retard tier conspiracy and if you're buying it you're a gullible retard and most likely a drumpf supporter

>neckbeard
>large dick

The BBC literally covered up the Jimmy Savile molestations, then the CEO of it moved on to some American company that started propping up pedophilia being ok

because hes a danger

I just don't get this attitude. It's dangerous.
If you see smoke in your living room and the houses next to yours are known to have burned down or are burning down, wouldn't you at least be concerned, or start looking for a fire?
Why instead would everyone start denying the fact that there's even any smoke, or that the concept of fire is ridiculous?

every known criminal organization has idiots, hence why they are known and exposed

You are being trolled. The "drumpf" should have made it obvious.

I have no idea why they would deny the fire. Why would they possibly want to do that?

Lefties are automatically required to protect their own corrupt leaders even if that means making excuse for pedophiles, covering for murder or cheering for WW3

You've also got to remember, lefties are all sexual deviants who want to normalize pedophelia and make everyone gay

this
a kid with tits?
why are smiling at each other?

Parts of this are sadly true. I've seen the media unironically cheer for the existence of a Deep State if it meant keeping Trump at bay.

I'm just glad I'm not an American.

>I've seen the media unironically cheer for the existence of a Deep State
The media is owned by corporations with no loyalty to any countries, they are apart of that system

I remember the crazy speculation on those dolls after the episode aired.

spoiler alert

that shit was just symbolism that tied into the themes of the show. It wasn't meant to be taken literally, it was a reflection of Marty's anxiety about his police work and the world his daughter is growing up in

the entire reason the show is effective is because it has this dreamy atmosphere where you could almost believe that the devil worshippers might actually be on to something

you'd have to be pretty FUCKING STUPID to take everything presented to you at face value and try to find plot threads where there aren't any