What were your thoughts on Trump before the whole presidential campaign thing?

What were your thoughts on Trump before the whole presidential campaign thing?

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

get cucked nigger

What did I ever do to you?

his hair was hella funyy lmao

"That guy who says you're fired"

A joke. He still is a joke. Still rather have him than Hillary though.

>What? Oh isn't that the one billionaire that went bankrupt and has weird hair?

Hilarious guy that almost made Rosie Odonnell an hero

4 out of 600 buisnesses pretty good rate desu.

rich asshole, probably corrupt because NBC lets him on the air

"The weirdest combover that I have seen in my life."

Actually it's more complex than a simple combover. Many people say is pathetic but it's part of his identity. Without it he would not be the "real Trump".

>Wasn't he, like, that guy who shaved the wrestling guy's head and does The Apprentice?

i thought he was a pompous faggot. i still think he's a pompous faggot, but i see he loves his country, he's a good father to his children, and might actually MAGA.

I actually really wanted him to run for president a few years ago, and so I'm pumped that he's running and winning. When I was a kid I thought he was mean though because of his show, The Apprentice.

I didn't think of him at all
Now he really makes me think
and I think he's batman

"rich business guy"
never thought of him as "that guy from the apprentice" unlike a lot of people, but I didn't watch a ton of TV growing up either.

A joker. and he is still one to me.

Rich dude with funny hair.

Pretty much what everyone thought of him.

Didn't really have any. Some rich guy that was on TV and said "you're fired".

Never would have guessed he was to become the savior of western civilization and single-handedly destroy the republican party and be on the path to destroy the democrats. It's completely surreal but I'm loving it.

pretty fucking dumb desu. the whole birth certificate thing was retarded, as is the apprentice.

oh, and also, I pissed in one of his parking garages down the staircase drunk like 10 years ago. so when i saw him on tv, I always thought of that and laughed

>durr he dum, he just rich cuz his daddy

Spoken like a true nigger. Look up how many people inherited vast amounts of wealth from their parents and became multimillionaires with it. It should be every single of one them because it's so easy, right?

I didn't have any thoughts on him. Contrary to democrat narrative, most of his supporters didn't watch The Apprentice.

I had no idea of his existence.

Didn't really have any. Never watched any of his shows or anything. I'm 20. I always was attracted to him when he began running though. Just on the fact he wasn't a career politician.

I ended up reading Art of the Deal and liked it too

I've read a lot of his and Robert Kiyosaki's books on real estate long before all this shit.

I didn't know anything about him really, not even the whole apprentice thing. All I knew was he was some rich business guy and that sometime around the 2012 election when Trump was thinking about running, my parents talked about how they'd vote for him if he ran. Looks like they kept their word.

A corrupt maniac.

they didn't vote for him yet.

Always thought he was a bretty cool dude, and when I saw the "Roast of Donald Trump" on Comedy Central I was like "yeah, this guy would be a cool president, because fuck yeah"

Hey what do ya know

They could vote in primaries so they probably have voted for him once already

Entertaining Goofball

Rich buffoon

I thought Trump was a loud, glorious asshole and eh doesn't afraid of anything. Successful, smart businessman with funny hair.

Turns out he's a god.

The guy from the apprentice with hotels and a catchphrase of "your fired" he was a second rate celebrity in my opinion and I never thought much of him at all.
OH HOW THE TIMES HAVE CHANGED!

DUDE YOU'RE FIRED LMAO

Silver spooned blowhard with soft hands and a weak back. I've thought he was a meathead since the 80's when I first became aware of him.

He's gold spraypaint.

a goofy eccentric but also extremely shrewd.

The 'you're fired' guy. A successful businessman who enjoyed being the businessman-celebrity tabloid-fodder guy. Even back then though, I remember hearing he wasn't as great a businessman as his image suggests, his bankruptcies and failures were known.

I knew he was a rich guy from New York that wasn't someone I'd invite to a BBQ. Then his reality TV crap was annoying and I couldn't watch or respect the egotism and narcissism.

Now I see he's a royal douche and a shit sandwich.

>Work as electrician
>Tfw you briefly met Donald in real life while he was filming some thing for the apprentice
>We had to set up an outside area for one of the contests
>Tfw Donald said told one of the Film crew to get out of my way because "He is a working man"

He came out and met most of us while we were on lunch. He seemed kind of egotistical but he also seemed like he really did enjoy talking to us and he made sure to shake everyone's hand.