Which was the better movie?

(It's Alien)

Agreed.

Aliens

Alien is the superior kino but I love Aliens too.

Apples to oranges. One is action and other is horror. Both are good in their own right.

Do the (you)'s mean that much to you op? Every day you post this. Are you that starved for attention

Aliens ruins what made Alien so good, the tension and idea that this was a perfect, un-killable being. But then Cameron came in and made it DUDE BUG HUNT LMAO. It really took a lot away from the ideas of the original movie, its not a bad film but its not an appropriate sequel

Aliens.

I've just been on Sup Forums for two days actually after I saw Sup Forums going to shit and nobody being on there anymore. So I didn't know this was regularly posted. Sorry if I hurt your fee-fees D:

The 1st Alien seemed unbeatable because it was up against a bunch of untrained nobodys.

Aliens is just a shitty starship troopers Alien is pure kino. Same thing happened to terminator. Gritty kino gets turned into baby popcorn movie for kids.

AVP2

T2 is an almost perfect movie

Obviously it's Alien.

Only plebs, Lolddit and Normies think it's Aliens

T1 has consistent and logic time travel.
T2 has BttF style stupidity.

Alien 3

Should I give Alien 3 another shot?

I remember loving the first two and then being super disappointed when I watched the third.

both are inferior to the exquisite, languorous, and tense Alien Resurrection.

> i'm an expert on what reddit people like

Gee, I wonder why.

The Assembly Cut really helps iron out a lot of the issues from the Theatrical Cut. It's worth giving it a second look.

Alien is better.

But Aliens is still good. Given what was revealed in Covenant, it's entirely possible that:
* xenomorphs exist on other planets outside of LV-426, and thus they didn't all die when the colony exploded
* queen aliens are simply one of the many random forms that xenomorphs can take... seeing as David clearly intended for them to evolve, so it (still) doesn't seem out of place
* it may also be possible that, if David discovered the eggs, the Engineers did too, given that they had a 1000+ years headstart on him. It's kinda like how Calculus was discovered independently by Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz... or how "Dennis the Menace" was released in the UK and US around the same time. In other words, you can't keep a good idea down