THEY DID IT

THEY DID IT
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMEN
I know I'm late to the party but holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GqjTmNjPOo
youtube.com/watch?v=JhIS6cTnmzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is savitar /our guy/?

HE CAN'T KE---

finally
they'll probably bring her back somehow

he's just barry as an edgelord

>he's just barry as an edgelord
So literally /ourguy/.

They didn't, it was HR in disguise as Iris, it's why Joe was on the Roof and Iris doesn't say "I love you" to Barry

Screen cap this

>Ronnie is Savitar
>screencap this
nah she's dead nigga

Nah i think it was her BUT just like in Smallville when they killed off Lana they are gonna have Barry go back in time to save her like Clark did or whatever.

>nah she's dead nigga
why the fuck do you think they showed off the face changer thing earlier in the episode.
It wasn't iris who got stabbed.

>ripping off videogame plots
>the city of capeshit

>HR
It couldn't have been.

HR was being HR on earth-1 while "Iris" was on Earth-2, then HR by accident told barrytar that Iris was on earth-1.

It was Julian

same
also hr was guilt ridden and shown thinking of something to make up for giving savitar the location of iris

hr gone, new brainy girl gonna be part of the team
cisco loses hands
killer frosted flakes still cutie villian
and barry, once again tries and fucks with time

The only problem i have with that theory is that there is absolute no time they could have swapped out iris and HR. The last scene that we know for sure that HR was in was when he was crying about not being help/being a dumbass but at that point iris was already taken by savitar.

>why the fuck do you think they showed off the face changer thing earlier in the episode
It's not like it was the first time. It's just a mcguffin.

They made a big point of HR being on the roof earlier in the season, the face changer was brought up in the episode, it's there for a reason, "iris" didn't remember the song her dad used to sing and then claimed to remember it, just like HR did throughout the episode and it fits his character arch of wanting to be a hero. You also have the fact that Tom wants to play a different version of him each season, it gives them a good reason to get a new wells

Iris isn't dead

>also hr was guilt ridden and shown thinking of something to make up for giving savitar the location of iris
Which means HR didn't have time to make a switch

This. Iris really died but Barry is gonna fuck the timeline raw to fix it next ep and HR will probably die in her place second time around

Watched the first season and i thought it was pretty good haven't really picked up the later seasons. Is it as good as the first season or does the quality drop?

here's the timeline
>Barry goes to get the alien thing
>they get caught
>before he returns evil Barry goes to Star labs and social engineers the location of Iris
>kidnaps her
>kills her
There's no space for ruses. Like said.
For now, she's dead.

>no time
>didn't have time

You cunts know that barry can time travel right?

quality drops

>HR literally took his hat this episode
>they reintroduced the face swapper device and showed that you can change your gender with it
>They didn't tell Barry about this plan
RIP HR

forgetting that they didn't show hr up on the roof like in previous 'visions'
that's cause he wasn't on the roof. he went and got iris out of the way while flash and not-flash were playing tag and took her place.

>You cunts know that barry can time travel right?
HR can't though.
And Barry was sad to see "Iris" die

>that's cause he wasn't on the roof. he went and got iris out of the way while flash and not-flash were playing tag and took her place
and just by magic nobody saw it?
pretty sure Savitar would've noticed somebody switcharooing his hostage

If Barry time traveled they would have fucking shown it dont you think. Plus it would be pointless because Savitar would know if he did because he has all of his memories

>You cunts know that barry can time travel right?
They had to keep Barry out of this because of Savitar

Wally could have done it

All he wants is for Iris to die and to be a god. Isn't that what we all want? Has anyone ever been more /ourguy/?

Hey kid

just like old times

Jesse could've swapped Iris for H.R. while Savitar was distracted fending off the Speed Force Cannon.

Totally didn't see it coming and im glad they had the balls to do it

>while flash and not-flash were playing tag and took her place.
That wasn't a thing.

>Barrytar shows up at Star Labs
>HR tells Barrytar that Iris is on Earth-2
>Barrytar speedforces away to Earth-2
>Cuts to Earth-2 and Barrytar is coming
>HR-2, "Iris", Wally and Joe wait for Barrytar
>Barrytar appears

Unless that wasn't actually HR that told Barrytar that Iris was on earth-2, then HR shouldn't be Iris.

Earlier while joe and Iris talked though, Iris did not seem to remember some things and it very well could've been a disguise, I'm thinking Julian who disguised himself as Iris much much earlier.

what video game plot ?

Rumor has it that Barry makes a deal with the Speed Force to help prevent Iris' death in exchange for leaving Earth and facing his punishment for creating Flashpoint by taking Jay's place in the nightmare loop, and that's where he'll stay throughout the five month gap to season 4 in October.

>HRs speech about being useless
>no shot of HR on the roof
>HR cloaking device
>plenty of time to make the switch when savitrar was running like an idiot avoiding the speedforce bazooka

Yeah HR is dead..

>makes a deal with the Speed Force

That is beyond retarded. Where'd you hear that "rumor"? Your ass?

>speedforce is an entity
Is this actually a thing in the comic books?
Feels really dumb even for comic books

There's been set picture leaks. H.R. is the one that dies.

They will just get another Harrison Wells next season

>HR is the one that dies
maybe, but it would be dumb

The Speed Force is sentient in the show, bro. Plus there's been leaks. No matter the circumstances, season 3 ends with Barry leaving the Speed Force manifestation of his mom while everyone including Harry, Jesse, Jay and Gypsy look on.

It varies from writer to writer. The idea is that the "consciousness" of the Speed Force is the collective consciousness of all speedsters from past, present and future that have become one with it. They all trascend time and space and become this single entity that powers and guides the living speedsters.

would be an underwhelming way to defeat Savitar, but still got some emotional impact.
I mean it's like Eddie killing himself in S01 to defeat Thawne

Nice evidence fuckface, take your bullshit fanfiction and get out

>Barry can't fuck the timeline if its his mother

The shitposting will be glorious

Everyone knows it's HR but some don't want to admit it, I know I don't but that's what's gonna happen and it will be stupid as hell.

He'll still find a way

underwhelming or not, it would be dumb since it wouldn't make sense in the episode.

The only way it can make sense is if Jessie switched HR and Iris while Barrytar was dodging the speedcannon, but that would be next to impossible for barrytar to not see her, and then it wouldn't make much sense to leave anyone else there, it would be easier to just take Iris and go for Jessie.

1 google search later

youtube.com/watch?v=5GqjTmNjPOo

I believe it could be happen because I think the writers for the show are pretty dumb.

If it's shapeshift shenanigans I hope it's Julian because it would make sense.

Fuck you

>I hope it's Julian because it would make sense.
He is the guest star, sure he could die, but what would his motivation be?

Where was Julian the entire time anyway?

Savitar broke his leg, but maybe Jesse could have done it.

>killing a stronk blakc womyn on today's libshit agenda
you are a retard if you think this piece of garbage show wont pull out a "IT WAS JUST A DISGUUIS BUT THE WHITE GUY DIED SO ITS STILL SAD" or "GOTTA GO BACK IN TIEM BUT THIS TIME ITS PERSONEL" or even "IT WAS JUST A DREAM GUIS"

Guilt for alchemy and Caitlyn I guess.

Spatial sense trumps motivational sense imo.

Good fucking question He never showed the entire episode

my best bet that he is off somewhere making a cura for his waifu

Fate Stay Night, UBW route

getting speedanal from barry while pretending be a girl, and joes daughter, literally /ourgirl/ (male)

Well, maybe they just didn't want to pay him for this?
Like in the last episode of arrow where Rene and Dinah supposedly also got kidnapped but didn't show up in the end with the others.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you cant be seriously expect me to believe that the showrunners of a CW television show stole a plot-line from some weeaboo game

wee/a/boos are delusional

Can't believe it's been over three years since Arrow was good

Weebs are literally insane and think everything is copying their obsessions

Well, Slade is back for the final, maybe he is back in Season 6, too.
And Season 5 was alot better than Season 4 which was pure dog shit.

The promo song is Comfy as fuck senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=JhIS6cTnmzA

Should've gone the infamous route and made it so savitar was training barry for an even greater enemy.

>Season 4
>Felicity and her Father DDOSing an unhackable algorithm

I hope there is not another speedester villain after this

Is she /ourgirl/?

That girl is so fucked .. from the moment where they freed the s6 villen or whateve his name is i know that this girl is gonna get fucked by him and gonna be the motive for team arrow to go after the bad guy

This, really hoping they go an actual rogues arc.

Season 4's villain is reportedly the Thinker.

fucked in every show she is in

i think the showrunners aware of that and they already dropped the thinker name as potential
villain for s4

Oh shit, binary

>s6 villen or whateve his name is
really?
This why they didn't show him?

>Power Source Heist
>Savitar tricks the team for Iris location
>Savitar goes and gets to Iris on Earth-2, breaks Wally's leg. Barry is on his way
>Barry tells the crew, whatever they plan he can't be there for it
>There is a shot with Wells looking at one of Savitar's hand spear they got from him
>Barry and Cisco go their ways with about an hour left
>????? one hour passes
>Savitar is there with Iris, Girl Scientist, Joe is on the roof, HR nowhere to be found, Cisco is with Killer Frost
>Iries dies

There is about an hour that they jump from Barry and Cisco going their ways and then we immediately jump to the moment Iris dies. There is definitely some room for something to have happened in that one hour time frame. Maybe some help from Jessie Quick, or maybe Killer Frost helped them switch Iris with HR. Iris couldn't have died and if she did she won't be for long.

There is definitely room for the flash team to have pulled something and tricked Savitar without him or Barry knowing.

no idea who that is
would be actual fun

so who is the thinker ?? The brainiac of the flash ? just a really smart strategic mother fucker ?

a bigger question Is he gonna be 10 steps ahead of barry ?

Prometheus is 50 steps ahead now
Getting caught was part of his plan.
The Thinker has to step up his game

>There is about an hour that they jump from Barry and Cisco going their ways and then we immediately jump to the moment Iris dies. There is definitely some room for something to have happened in that one hour time frame. Maybe some help from Jessie Quick, or maybe Killer Frost helped them switch Iris with HR. Iris couldn't have died and if she did she won't be for long.

Definitely.
If Barrytar wasn't groping Iris for that hour.

ye because he wasn't casted yet .. they still don't know if he is gonna be a minor or the big bad we just gonna have to wait or see

What did they do? Did Barry run even faster to defeat another villian speedster?

>no idea who that is

A corrupt Distric Attorney who uses a "Thinking Cap" to enhance his intelligence and take over Central City by organizing the meta-human criminals into a meta-mafia.

He eventually died but his mind survived in the Thinking Cap and became a sentient computer virus that jumped to the net and began assimilating everyone to feed off of their brainwaves and become smarter.

another villain speedster seemingly killed his wife to be in front of him

Like I said, some shit could have happened. They could definitely pull it out of their ass if they wanted to. Most likely it could have been Killer Frost helping them.

thanks
hmm, better than another speedster

being oliver is truly suffering

all season 5 he is the moral one and always talk about doing the right thing while everyone around him just bitch about random crap ... meanwhile his past literally haunting him and wants the darkness inside him to take over

like WTF give the guy a break already

>They reach out to Jessie Quick
>Jessie quick time travels with HR on earth-2
>Replaces HR with Iris
I guess

> became a sentient computer virus that jumped to the net and began assimilating everyone to feed off of their brainwaves and become smarter.

>Falicity and Cisco fight the arrowverse borg

not sure if want

>DJ D-Stroke
kek

Ollie actually enjoys killing now

>Most likely it could have been Killer Frost helping them.
doing what?

If Oliver had any sense in him he would've boned his sister 5 minutes in the first episode.

his evil future self killed his current wife so he can turn evil and do it all over again (stuck in a time loop if you can imagine)

the entire second half of the season was "How im gonna save her" and they killed her anyway like a mad men

>Arrow will never go back to just ollie and diggle hanging out and occasionally killing people

Helix stuff was kinda dumb, btw.
Argus can't find them while they have a base like the nasa mission control with a power bill like a small town.

Helix stuff was an obvious setup for season 6 and it was something to keep felicty away from the team which is great if you ask me