Sup Forums, you need to stop. My parents are undocumented immigrants and they just keep to themselves...

Sup Forums, you need to stop. My parents are undocumented immigrants and they just keep to themselves. My dad has a shit job doing construction work, he's not fucking harminng the white race or stealing jobs. Trump isn't going to fix anything by attacking them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieDHdVqPS68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you have to go back, Juan

Im sure theres a legitimate white guy who deserve the job more.

If living in a country full of Mexicans is so great why did they leave Mexico?

>says the white piggu in Nippon

If you were born here congratulations for being one lucky fuck

Your parents on the other hand?

>They have to go back.

Hell they can always immigrate LEGALLY if they so choose, or face the Cartels.

ALL "HISPANICS" SHOULD DIE

IM NOT EVEN KIDDING IM DONE WITH YOU SCUM. YOU ALL THINK YOURE SPECIAL THAT FOR SOME REASON YOU DESERVE TO BE HERE THAT YOU ARENT LIKE ALL THE OTHER SPICS YOURE SPECIAL

WELL FUCK YOU SUB HUMANS MY FUCKING GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE UNBAREABLE TRULY FUCKING ABOMINATIONS OF NATURE

adios, then BUILD WALL

SHUT THE FUCK UP BEANER

Yeah, but im documented and perform a role that can't be filled by a japanese person.

Haha, you're losing your citizenship!

You have to go back.

>he's not stealing jobs
>doing construction work

Don't forget to go back with your criminal parents, OP. We don't want anchor babies here either.

>If you were born here congratulations for being one lucky fuck
>Your parents on the other hand?
>>They have to go back.
>Hell they can always immigrate LEGALLY if they so choose, or face the Cartels.
JESUS CHRIST HE WAS BORN HERE ILLEGALLY YOU STUPID FUCK. THE LAW IS BULLSHIT MEANT FOR BLACK SLAVES. NOT FUCKING BEANER TRASH

All of this focus on the Mexicans seems kinda wasted. We should be focused on the Mohammadians

CHI

Lol pack your bags m8.

Now what got into you

SHUT THE FUCK UP SPIC

MULTI TASKING IS SOMETHING NON CHIMPS CAN DO YOU BITCH CUNT SPIC GO FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER

>Not understanding what it means to be born on American soil.

The constitution and its amendments GUIDE us user. Your anger doesn't get to supress our founders guidance. I feel you though...

T. Southern Californian.

FPBP
also you have to go back

America is a country of mexicans.

Whites will be a minority in 20 years.

This year already there were more hispanic than white babies born in the USA

if something bad happens pal you will get your revenge in a decade, due to demographics change

I wish nothing happens, and I wish the best of luck for you

>My dad has a shit job doing construction work, he's not fucking harminng the white race or stealing jobs.
He has a job, and he's not a citizen. Therefore, he took a job opening that a citizen could've filled. Ergo he stole a job.

You
Have
To
Go
Back

A FUCKING CHINK

>The constitution and its amendments GUIDE us user. Your anger doesn't get to supress our founders guidance. I feel you though...
THE CONSTITUTION ALSO SAID WHITE LAND OWNERS ARE THE ONLY VOTERS OR THAT PEOPLE CAN OWN SLAVES

I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF THE CONSTITUTION SAID TO SUCK BEANER COCK, I WOULDNT DO IT. BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULD

AND DONT TRY TO TRICK ME, I KNOW YOURE A FUCKING SPIC

This, the fuck can't white people just die out quietly? We do everything for you so you're more comfortable than you deserve to be and now you're just biting the hand that feeds you

Come back, unless your parents are from a shitty state (If so, stay with the gringos).

Then tell your countrymen to stop chimping out, raping people, selling drugs to our children, and shooting people on the street. There wouldnt be a problem if mexicans felt any responsibility for the chaos they cause.

I think any illegals that can demonstrate they've been in steady and meaningful employment should be allowed to stay because it's not their fault, it's the retarded and completely lax previous governments that let this happen but America needs to put the foot down hard on any more coming in.

I must come across as a bleeding heart liberal right now.

Pack your bags m8, you're takin a trip to mexico

if you want to stay then do the paper work to become a citizen if not, owell

Whites will be a minority in 20years.

This year there were more hispanic babies than white babies.

Breeding with Japanese women?

>go through hell to get to murica
>"My dad has a shit job"
Then why even bother to get there.

Is like trying to scape your shitty motel to a 5 star hotel resort just to sleep in the janitor closet

Sorry, you need to go.

I think he might be mad.

Illegals take food stamps from us. So really we're the hand that feeds, Paco.

Don't worry. It is a Hispanic country. Hillary will win.

Bye bye

Canada is full btw

Teaching english isn't that hard bro.

I don't really understand this but shouldn't it be easy for him to get legal since he's been there for years, has a steady income, house, etc?

You literally just admitted he's taking jobs and keeping wages low.

Construction used to be dominated by low and middle income whites. Now it's been absolutely gutted because of illegals flooding the industry and doing their shitty framing for dirt cheap.

Construction is the industry THE HARDEST HIT by illegal immigration.

You are right by you are missing one thing.

They can stay IF they pay back tax on all income earned.

This beaners like OPs dad have avoided hundreds of thousands in federal income tax

Meanwhile Sup Forums is in love with the most pro-Jewish candidate smdh

quit your bellyaching, nothing's going to happen. it's like you're never heard political rhetoric before.

>My dad has a shit job
How could he afford to have you and your 8 brothers and sisters then?
You realize the average white person can barely support a family of 4, even with both parents working?

You're leeching off welfare, you have to go back

No whites want to work construction anymore can you even imagine a white millenial construction worker?

Stop giving them food stamps then, burger.

He's driving down the prevailing wage. You're going back paco.

>Undocumented immigrants

Why does that seem like an excuse for breaking the law you dumb illiterate low IQ spic?
>Oh I'm an immigrant, just not documented yet

This is 1984 tier newspeak propaganda. You are the spawn of invaders and criminals.

This is the same as referring to a trespasser as an "unexpected guest" They are not a guest, and whether or not they were expected is irrelevant to the fact they committed the crime of breaking and entering my fucking home.

Trump will win, you're spic trash parents will be deported, and you will go with them when the republicans vote to repeal jus soli.

Trust me, killing yourself is much easier than the pain you are going to experience in 2017.

I know you're probably just some beta trolling us, but idc poes law and yes I bit the bait.

Either way, pic related is what I would do to you, inferior trash.

>not written in Spanish

Nice try.

No you shouldn't. Look at your stats. Muslims might be a problem in Europe but in USA it's definitely spics.

Fuck off, Juan.

>Teaching english isn't that hard bro.

But its infinitely better to have a native speaker teach the language.

Your inferior genes degrade our genetic stock and harm our national welfare.

Teaching English so the Japs can work for pennies on the American dollar?

I'm a millenial carpenter and I already make 6 figures.

That being said I have seen an uptick of beaners here due to the construction boom.

I make sure to make their life fucking hell and treat them like the utter scum they are

Why couldn't they do that back in Mexico?

How many Millenials even know where their local Harbor Freight or Home Depot is?

Sucks to suck jose

you have to go back, and we are going to send you to Brazil where they are not even allowed to flush their shit paper.

>No whites want to work construction anymore can you even imagine a white millenial construction worker?
PLENTY OF THEM WHERE I LIVE

AND THEY CAN ACTUALLY BUILD STUFF RIGHT. YOU MEXICANS COME HERE AND THINK WE BUILD HOUSES LIKE YOU SCUM

BY PUTTING SLABS OF CONCRETE AND METAL TOGETHER AND DIGGING A DITCH TO SHIT IN OUTSIDE

yeah, i'm sure all the mexican immigrants who come here legally sure appreciate your parents circumventing the system.

dude, you have to go back home.

white people sure suck at making babies

>My dad has a shit job doing construction work, he's not fucking harminng the white race or stealing jobs.
He literally stole a construction job you fucking spic.

they have to go back

i'm sorry

they have to go back

Sorry friend, the white mans patience has been stretched thin.

We have blacks, hispanics, muzzies, and women and they're all out to get white men.

We must fight back now, this is our VERY LAST election.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieDHdVqPS68

>not stealing jobs
>working construction

BUILD THE WALL

come back home*

Are they paying taxes?

>mexican immigrants who come here legally
That's practically no one except people who are already upper middle class Mexicans

Don't worry OP, nervous Republicans will work with Congressional Democrats to prevent Trump from actually following through with his deportations, assuming Trump even still cares once the issue can no longer get him elected.

if it wasn't for your dad some white american dude would be doing construction work for $20 an hour instead of your dad doing it for $7 an hour.

>hurr we doin the jobs americans won't do
i love how you guys always leave off the second part to that sentance

doing the jobs americans won't do for GARBAGE PAY

thanks to your dad he helped keep the middle class wage stagnate since the 80's, the poor getting poorer, and the rich getting richer.

The thing is we dont want you in mexico either, to our eyes you are nothing but filthy tr8tors and invaders, go to somalia or argentina and die in there, whatever.

Taxation is theft.

You take our welfare, and commit more crime.
77% black - 17% hispanic - 5% white crime rate in Chicago. Sorry Amigo... it just pisses me off too much to watch my men and women be torn apart by you savages.

You have to go back Paco

>implying your senpai isn't milking welfare, working under the table, and shitting up our schools with your lower iq presence
> implying you shouldn't go back and let a real American get that job for fair wages and let their kids go to a school not infested

You have to go back.
We have no choice.

I know our cholos are dangerous but damn!! jamal/tyrone are out of control

I agree OP

People who come here looking for work, opportunity or are seeking asylum shouldn't be punished harshly. The process to become a legal citizen is long, and not everyone can wait.

If an illegal immigrant with no ss # can steal your job mowing lawns, then maybe you weren't that good of an employee to begin with.

Also how are illegal immigrants costing tax payers money when they can't qualify for public assistance like welfare or EBT? I am genuinely curious. I hear this argument often but I don't understand how it is possible.

What if we punish employers or people who hire illegal immigrants for their cheap labor instead of punishing families who traveled hundreds of miles to escape their dangerous living conditions.

I have worked with illegal immigrants and they were the hardest workers ever. They work long hours every day doing a shit job for shit wages.

Honestly OP I hope Trump deports all illegals that's the only way Trump and his supporters will see how affected the economy becomes without cheap labor especially in the construction and agricultural sectors

you are eating my children's food.
you need to take your dad and his skilsl back to mexico and fix that place you cuck-thief

OP, i get it. my lil bro n sis are first gen americans. their family raised me, i love them. hard working gentle people. truly the salt of the earth. even tho one of them brutally raped me when i was only 4 years old... .

illegal immigration cant continue unchecked. its driving down wages in a country with an economy already stagnated because of globalist practices. furthermore, the cartel culture is importing its criminal practices in the form of ultra violent drug cartels. the skyrocketing incarceration rates and the massive welfar corruption is only adding to our 17 trillion $ national debt by literally hundreds of millions.

it needs to end. they need to learn how to take control of their own country & stop invading ours. the violent, uninformed "protests" reaffirming, not allegiance to america, but the reconquista ethos is a cancer. many hardworking conservative immigrants udnerstand this & the only immigrants who protest it are ILLEGAL immigrants.

It seems proportionate to the population size

and eggs are dairy AJ

Every criminal is a con artist. They all have a thousand excuses.

Deport all wetbacks now.

>Immigrant household
How do they measure illegal immigrants they are basically untraceable?

fuck off back to facebook with your libtard arrogance

Very well constructed argument.

Fact: Your parents are criminals.

you will all be deported. taco nigger

Honestly if you want to know how a country's economy works without cheap illegal labour you don't have to look far -Canada has one of the world's strongest middle classes because we get paid well for grunt work.

Starting off wages for laborers here is around 20/hour and only goes up, the comfortable wage is what allows people to stop living paycheck to paycheck and to be able to take financial risks of pursuing further education, moving to better jobs, or opening their own businesses.

You are wrong, OP. Your parents are part of a society and an infrastructure. Their conduct is not sealed in a moral vaccuum, it enables certain consequences.

Your parents should have followed the rules, don't you get it? That's the core, the absolute GROUND ZERO core of the Trump movement. His voters are fucking tired of watching everyone else break the rules with impunity and then receive fucking concessions for it.

Help us eliminate the cartels, their conections and legit criminal illegal immigrants.

Most good people will get to stay. 6% of fucking Mexico can't stay, but good people who aren't a burden can.