Safer than yours.

>Unsafetugal

>china safer than the US

Safer than yours, Muhammad

Safer than yours

Based Chile
SAD

bretty safe, thanks for taking 30% of our lower classes

I literally just deleted "Mohammed" and posted it without 3 seconds later. Why did I ruin it

We have a N-word problem.

safer than most of LatAm except for homicides.

also our murder rate is much closer to 20 than to 30 per 100k.

Last I saw 1.2 per 100 000. Considering there's only around 4 200 000 of us that's only 50 homicides in that year.

>portugal
>latin america-tier

Don't walk on the streets after 19:00 tier

Why is america so violent?
That happens for their emancipation of Daddy Spain

Not safe

5 out of 10
here as well

One of the safest in the world.

gang violence in cities like chicago, los angeles, and detroit makes up a large percentage

ghettos and bad government security policies

Does Latin America really have that much violence?

>El Salvador

they are savages m8.

You don’t believe it?

brazil is higher the 30 as of 2016
go brasiu!!!!

According to this outdated map from circa 2012 we're over 30/100K. However, in reality it is 23,6/100k, which is still painfully high but significantly lower than what this fake news map portrays. My city is bout 16/100k, which is significantly lower than a lot of American metropolises

It's alright if you can swim well, and are not a criminal.

Congrats to Colombia.

Chinese people don’t bother anyone

Safe as Somalia

pretty safe

The safest on our side of the planet

today i killed an entire family just because i was bored.

>me on the back of the camera

>Mortugal

>Murdertugal
Jesus Christ. Also the Philippines should be way higher.

Pretty safe.
And thank God for that, our self-defense laws literally do not exist,

>safer than most of LatAm except for homicides.

then you are not safer.

yes it is because homicides only affect small segments of the population (niggers, drug dealers), while common crimes affect the common population.

>Portugal

I live in South Central. Weekly murders are part and parcel

pretty safe

>Dangeroustugal

would be safe if wasn't for macacos murder commandos that have military weapons, and cross our north border to cause terrorism

>while common crimes affect the common population
In what kind of shithole city/town/neighborhood do you live?

pretty safe. Just don't live in moscow or near monkeys and don't drink with people you don't know

Portugal and Brazil, father like son

Is China really safer than Brazil? Brazil has way less people and those countries look similar in terms of land size.

Very safe
Fortunately thugs won't shoot you because there's so few guns.

>inb4 ~15 people dead because of Islamic terrorism

this would have been indioguay if those damn brazilians just left us alone!

China doesn't have niggers, of course it's safer

Blacked out in a park in helsinki once and got woken up when someone came to ask me if I was alright.

Pretty safe I guess.

Homicide rate is 1.9
Only the rare 1-2 case/year in my city related to stabbing due to cheating on gf. Worst we had in decades was more than a dozen wounded because of African gang fight involving stabbings that shocked the entire state.

Asians are the least violent race

our worst city in here is only medan
everyone else are pretty much safe

homicide rate dropped to 1.0 in 100,000 which is a 20 year low or something so it's getting safer

Then what's up with Southeast Asia being more violent than most of Europe.

13 years old kid walk alone safely at midnight

>sister is going to travel through several european countries in a few days
>tell her to be mindful of the trucks of peace
>she looks at me and says: "If I have survived all this time here in Brazil, I think I have a good chance from coming back alive from Europe"
>mfw I realize she has a point

But according to internet japanese men rape like niggers.

Safer than yours

Drug business, these last decade has seen higher gang activity with all the opium coming from Afghanistan. Chinese triads and Indian gang here makes good money selling weed and meth to newly rich city kids and the police are cautious to act because political correctness.

>weed
Hahahaha

What kind of a retard would make a global graph detailing official numbers of reported rapes when different countries have incredible variety both between the functionality and legitimacy of legal systems, the definition of rape itself and cultural differences about the act of reporting rape itself? All this is good for is comparing how incompetent legal systems are in some countries.

>Legal definition of rape in some countries can consist of being catcalled or harassed (such as Sweden)
>Legal definition of rape in some other countries is that it can only consist of violent sexual acts outside of marriage
>This results in some countries having reported rape cases as much higher or much lower than they would be if measured objectively

Really makes you think, huh?

India has a lot of marital rape but it's not considered illegal. They did criminalise child martial rape recently though.

Its no joke when minorities start swinging katana over territory to sell weed.

Good job, India.

>Malay: 65%
>Chinese: 27%
C L U C K E D

i'm not saying all the brazilians, just the meme commandos by having more strong borders

very

literally one of the safest countries, I think we're 2nd after Iceland

Its actually 'bumiputera' including ALL the aborigines. Despite being named 'land of the Malays' we are barely 53% malays and that includes all the javanese and assorted people from Indonesian islands who are not even actual malay just to balance the 60% immigrant population post WW2 caused by Anglos.
Just you wait, you will get your turn leaf.

More dangerous than the Middle East, literally.

>gang violence in cities
>los angeles
those soft faggots wouldn't know what to do if they had the numbers of Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore

Safe i see many lone young female toursit walk alone. Except you going to place like Medan.

Swedens definition isn't even absurd

>to include not only intercourse but also comparable sexual acts against someone incapable of giving consent, due to being in a vulnerable situation, such as a state of fear or unconsciousness.

You say this despite the wars with massive death tolls before ww2

Fair enough.

I agreed with you until you said "measured objectively". In my view, there's no way to legally define something like rape completely objectively since there will necessarily be subjective lines drawn between what is rape and what isn't.

safer than the West but we still have grandmas in remote villages beaten to death by gypsies who steal $50 and the cops just shrug

what the fuck is with portugal?

Where I live it's decent but a lot of places are shit. In fact, Louisiana's murder rate is on par with many African countries.

safe according to this map

You aren't stupid enough to believe this maptugal meme, are you?