/brit/

deano my son edition

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/11/people-are-taking-out-mortgages-to-buy-bitcoin-says-joseph-borg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That would be sooooooo peng

know a stereotypical deano called reese

kc

>dark fruits

wow. never again. that shit's nearly as potent as kopparberg mixed fruits

why wont she message me lads
if i message her i'll look desperate, a mong and annoying
if i don't she could be chatting up some random lad

Penis

>le smug paki face

would leave him in pieces

need the crypto market to just hurry up and crash catastrophically

What's the most affordable cryptocurrency that's likely to skyrocket in value. Can only afford about £100 right now

I'm talking sats, lad. In $ it'd be around $0,40 maybe

new star wars is just yaaaas slaaay queen and fuck white people apparently

once BTC crashes, monero will the currency of choice for druggies

If cryptocurrencies are so great then why do people sell them for "real" money?

;)

absolutely DYING for an African queen to choke the life out of me with her gigantic posterior

cause youre gay

Lads i need a good screen recording sosftware to record the lecture videos for uni before he takes them down to use for later, anyone got any tips? i tried camstudio but the 50 minutes recording was too much for it.

that's what your mum said m8

There was a webm of a native african woman sucking off a guy who, presumably, was in Africa for work or some kind of international aid work. Desperately need that again. It was posted in /gif/ months ago

Think my /brit/ + /mammi/ thread is oficially over now those two runts have stopped arguing over the bigger runt. well it was fun while it lasted, got a good few apus

why can't you just save them?

how owuld you seem desperate? unless your messaging her constantly i dont see why. if you are messaging constantly and shes not responding then maybe thats a hint

*enters thread*

haha

It doesn't really matter which is affordable desu because you can buy tiny amounts. All you should care about is what is likely to go up most in value. Don't really know the answer to that one really, but I'd recommend doing some research and waiting for the next mini crash before buying (we're in a bit of a bubble atm, prices will inevitably crash in about a week)

>HEY. MY MOM WAS FROM IRELAND, AND MY DAD WAS FROM JAMAICA. SO WHEN I SEE A PLANTAIN, I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO EAT IT OR SHOVE IT UP MY ASS.

DUDE...

What if...

... You smoked MEMES??!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

They’re great because you sell them for real money

BTC is a viable actual currency is retarded

Name my band, Sup Forums

happy to see another one of my home-grown gimmicks have reached widespread use

was he wearing a jonny

Weird format called eStream Player that doesnt let you save or download it, no direct link to convert it into a different format and save as well.

In a million, how high are the chances to get blown up, randomly stabbed or get thrown acid at while walking down London's streets? NO meme answers please I'd like to visit London someday but I'm scared as shit with the things that come up on the news

Time Of The Month

going to fuck the latex glove vagina again

what were the 80s like

maybe reddit would be better for you

>HEY. MY MOM WAS FROM SPAIN, AND MY DAD WAS FROM FRANCE. SO WHEN I SEE A BAGUETTE, I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO EAT IT OR SHOVE IT UP MY ASS.

dustin hoffman and the clarinets

i am meeting the ex on friday (she's coming over to mine) and we might end up shagging by the sounds of it
but she's been really moddy as of late and testing the limits of what she can get away with when treating me like shit
should I just bail on her lads? should i message her saying its not on or just stick her up?

>talking to qt nurse on the phone
>she's my favorite nurse
>VERY nice
>she asks me how i'm getting along with my new therapist(also a qt who's nice)
>i reply with "she's very nice, but not as nice as you"
>she says i'm too sweet
>tfw mfw

depends what part of london. in some areas, especially at nighttime, you're looking at probability of around sixty five quintillion in a million

>HEY. MY MOM WAS GREEK, AND MY DAD WAS FROM LITHUANIA. SO WHEN I SEE A CHORIZO SAUSAGE, I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO EAT IT OR SHOVE IT UP MY ASS.

>want to buy some mandy off dream
>buy £15 worth of bitcoin
>broker deducts the £5 mining fee
>now left with £10
>send it to market wallet
>another £5 mining fee
>now left with £5 and unable to buy md

fucking EPIC

cnbc.com/2017/12/11/people-are-taking-out-mortgages-to-buy-bitcoin-says-joseph-borg.html

>"We've seen mortgages being taken out to buy bitcoin. … People do credit cards, equity lines," said Borg

I'd rather Muslims just fuck off desu.

dont get it

Good plan. Bitcoin will just increasing in value forever after all

for a tourist? 0% chance

fake news

haha, very pleased with the men kicking balls toady haha
shan't last of course but it's a lovely image

shut up you haitian subhuman

genuinely fairly high. London is literally less safe than New York City right now. There were several terrorist attacks there this year and countless acid attacks, rapes, murders, muggings, etc.

Avoid.

I would say everyone who goes to london has about a 95% chance of being killed that very day

try the Flash Video Downloader extension for chrome

no

new york is the safest major city in america these days though

nowhere with a large population of muslims is safe

mate your literally from columbia, if you aint dead already from living there you most certainly arent gonna be killed in london. Although at the end of the day its just to down your luck

what's so funny?

oh my days

the state

Should I stay to Edinburgh then? I once met someone from there at a hostel and he offered free accommodation if I ever visited

girl at work asked what i did at the weekend so i told her about my acid trip on the friday night and how my ego split in half and i transmitted messages from the past on the quantum entanglement matrix, saw my own death, that my DNA tried to escape my body, and that i yet again saw the brrghghrhan proproprinomnmdrdrumns, the superhuman god like beings in the 10th dimension. all she really said was that i was freaking her out and should see a psychiatrist.

this is the same girl who gave me a lift home and i told her i'd been drinking cans in a churchyard near work at lunchtime

post yfw da clarets qualify for the championsl eagle

smuggle over some gear in your belly mate

literally 0 I live here and nothing happens ever unless you are in a super shit area at 2am and you look like a soyboy

Those terrorist attacks killed less than 20 people, and I don't know how many acid attacks there's been but it's probably similar. The population of the city when you include commuters and tourists is probably something like 15,000,000.

Memes aside, although it's a bit of a shithole and I want to leave, it's still far far safer than most American cities

just had a look on POF and the girls are very very grim

they all basically use the same template and say they love watching TV and going out and spending time with their friends and family and they're all slags caked in makeup in skimpy dresses

this isn't gf material

Yes, Edinburgh is much nicer.

It's prettier, safer, comfier, more middle class and lovely, nicer architecture. Better all round than London.

just go to london you pussy
nothing will happen

stubby northern hands typed this post. London compared to the rest of the world is still relatively safe

Airport checks when leaving the country are fucking insane lad. You don't wanna be sent to a random inspection in one of our airports m8

and 90% of them have a kid with tyrone

the chance is so small it's not even worth being scared at
swear everyone in this thread is a vulnerable beta manlet

getting less safe by the year, mohammed

how do I achieve this aesthetic

acid scarred literal stubs (because your hands have been blown off) typed this post

i honestly don't get it
it was innocent. i wasn't hitting on her or anything

typical London soyboy. this is what the few remaining white British people in the capital look like lol

consume soy

How do I stop being scared of attractive women?

>elect paki mayor in a landslide
>crime skyrockets
funny things, these coincidences

Didn't get a gf the year but came the closest I've ever came and improved myself socially overall.
Small steps right lads?
Next year is my year

>soy

mate i lived in london for 18 years in a black area as a lanky dorky looking white kid and never even got mugged or even into any sort of threatening argument really
but yes ive lived in edinburgh too and it feels much much safer

listen to yourself you fucking wet wipe

>the Mayor of London is LITERALLY a Pakistani Muslim called Sadiq Khan whose first act as Mayor was to remove images of scantily clad women from buses

you're fucked mate

stop being a cucked numale soyboy cuck

all i want for christmas is a gf