Which one, Sup Forums?

Which one, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10259625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not just use the best parts and organs of each, to stitch together the perfect result?

Star
I couldn't really get into Loud House, and who am I to take Dipper's Girlfriend?

Which parts would that be? I would really like to see that.

Half of Star, half of Luan.

None of Mabel. There's no best part of her.

I'd go with star. Her fun and weird personality dont seem to be because of age, but rather who she is.
Feels like a "roll with it" attitude would mesh really well with her, and im down for that.

Probably start with Star's general skeleton and body. Graft Luan's darker skin over the larger Star body, filling in the extra spaces with the others when necessary. Move a little of Mabel's ass mass over for additional heft. Luan's teeth and ears and nose. Star's eyes and hair. Mabel's sweater and right-brain. Luan's left-brain. Attach Mabel's arms as a second set of arms. Transfer available leftover muscles for additional strength and definition.

God I love girls in dresses so much.

Here's a poll

strawpoll.me/10259625
strawpoll.me/10259625
strawpoll.me/10259625

That is the expression of someone that is going commando today.

Fran, please get off Sup Forums

Star.

I don't care about the Loud House and while I love Gravity Falls, Mabel did, you know, TRIGGER THE APOCALYPSE.

Jesus fucking chrst user, what yhe fuck...

If you are upset about the leftover pieces, they could be assembled into a sidekick or pet.

Star. The others are both too young. Also blondes.

Really? You got one who is an alright sister, the other almost caused the end of the world, and a girl who's down for anything

Now if it was Lori vs Star that might be a real contest.

right, who's the monumental faggot who gave Mabel a vote?

So is there a hexafusion yet?

Mabel, not even a question.

Fuck you!

Fran please stay! I miss your stories!

Do we have any brave artists in the house that are willing to illustrate a frankensteined stich girl?

Mabel is part of best ship, but I'd rather Star any day

W-why do you h-hate me, user?

Because you don't care about your twin brother and you closed your eyes and hummed loudly to drown out the fact that innocent lives could've been massacred because of you.

I want the redhead.

this one

that crying to get what you want thing isn't helping your case

Was this edited to take her leggings out? What a weirdly minor thing

But she couldn't possibly have known that.

The best readhead

This. I want a NATURALLY fun, spontaneous girl that still cares about me at the end of the day.

Mabel is a child
Don't even know who the one on the left is
Star is best by default and by age

She was trying to trap everyone in a neverending limbo.

Star and Luan are both 14 and Mabel is 13. They are all kids around the same age.

Don't try to reason with a rabid Mabel hater, nothing will ever convince him she was hypnotized

This is nonsense. She was tempted by escapism, not hypnotized.

I haven't watched any of their shows.

But I'll go with the blonde.

Go to bed Ice King

How can anyone hate this adorable thing?

by listening to it speak.

Star all day every day. Long blonde hair is my weakness.

Luan is a new favourite, but Star still has a firm grasp on my heart.
And my loins.

And I couldn't get into Gravity Falls at all.

Star's had an entire episode of her show based around the idea of her going into heat so she wins by being by far the most lewd

What I like about Star is that she actually has a body.

Fuck this is hard, probably star

LUAN

>Star in first, Luan in second, Mabel third

As it should be

Keep telling yourself that. Dipper himself suggested that Bill hypnotized her.

He was making excuses and suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Also, Star for me by a wide margin.

Same here.

If she wasn't hypnotized there was no reason for Dipper to go through a whole expressive line emphasizing she was under hypnosis. He's just about never been wrong in knowing how she feels/thinks about things. Also if it was simple temptation there would've been no reason to add the scene where Mabel realizes how tacky the fantasy is. And even if she was crazy selfish and tempted, she wouldn't normally throw her brother into an apocalyptic portal.

If you're going to hate Mabel, at least treat yourself with the decency to be correct about it.

Either way, you're going to jail

I think that sounds amazingly sexy. Please get on this drawfags, for the love of god! I love you!

Bill wasn't killing anyone user. He was turning them to stone.

I pick Superior Mabel.

This guy is exactly right. You're an idiot user. Lolicon is great but even people that don't like it can agree that the rabid anti-loli fags are even worse. I mean here we have a guy that thinks that fucking a 13 year old makes you a total pedo but a 14 year old is fiiiiine. You know, ignoring the fact that their age doesn't matter anyway because they're not fucking real.

For being attracted to fictional characters? Not in most countries, no. Also, Star's 14. That's legal in a lot of places even if she was real.

Me. I was the first one to give her a vote

And then they kiss?

you should be stoned

If star could hook me up with the pixie queen then star. If not still star

Who's the left one, and where's she from, again?

Luan Loud from The Loud House

Nice to see that you saved my Luan board. I need to update it with better quality pictures now that the Mega folder has been updated.

I CHOOSE CUTE

The way I see it, if they can menstruate, they're old enough to have sex if they want to. You can't tell me you can be sexually mature and sexually immature at the same time. It's not like those toddler-chasing weirdos. Thirteen is normal.

Literally who?

Newest best girl

>This thread

What seems to be so funny, sir?

L U A N
U
A
N

how would a kid even know a Patch Adams reference

agreed

Loli is one thing because it's just drawings but can pedo apologists seriously fuck off? You are human filth, the lowest kind of scum.

Talking about it I should show Forest Gump to my cousins. There are many old movies that kids should know about.

Thing is, I agree with you. My point is a year doesn't make much difference and while age does matter with real people (like I said, I agree with you. If they're sexually and mentally mature, 13-14ish, they should be fair game) it doesn't matter for fictional people because they're not real and can't suffer from sexual exploitation, art drawn of them, and stuff like that.

By watching the movie? Kids can have varied interests too, especially teenagers. For what reason could she not be into movies slightly older than her? Maybe she's a huge Robin Williams fan and has seen all of his movies. She's clearly a lot different than most teenagers these days.

Liking teenagers would make him a hebephile, not a pedophile. Also, nobody's suggesting having sex with someone that's not sexually mature or mentally mature but people that are both. Such teenagers desire to and will have sex anyway. If they wanted sex and you passed them up they'd get it elsewhere. Why exactly would it be wrong? In my state 16 is the age of consent and it's that way in most states (in some countries, like Japan, the age of consent is as low as 13). Do you think that 2 years of age really makes the difference between your partner being a consenting adult and a child? Hypocrites are actually the lowest kind of scum if you ask me. Defending shit so hard that you clearly haven't put any thought into, just following mod mentality. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

jeez why don't you marry her, weirdo

I meant to say mob mentality but mod mentality would make sense to if you think about it. lol.

Yes

What did I say that was weird user? Or are you just bein' silly?

It's only very recently people began menstrating so young, naturally it's more like 16, 17.

People have to draw the line somewhere, we don't let 12 or 13 year olds vote or drive although a handful probably could. But no the vast majority of 11-13 year old are very immature, vulnerable, and well, children. Like loli all you want, but wanting to bugger a 12 year old flesh and blood little girl is really damn fucked up and can't be rationalized. Get help.

the second one

Man couldn't you have at least picked best Loud?

That's fine and good but almost all of what you said was irrelevant. I said it's only okay if they are sexually and mentally mature. So the ones you speak of, that are immature and vulnerable and shit would make anyone with a conscious feel like they were taking advantage of them and they would be. Also I said 13-14, not 11-13. Stop moving the goal post. I said I would bugger a 14 year old that was mature for her age if it were legal. I'm pretty sure most people would do that and it's actually legal in most countries and, like I said, only a mere 2 years under the age of consent for my state. You need to get help for your reading comprehension.

Why does any thread mentioning Loud House immediately fill up with retards arguing you should fuck real life little kids?

Oh okay. Nothing wrong with that user. Know any good knock knock jokes?

>14 years old
>kid
Pick one user.

ask Luan

moralfags has this strange mental illness where they are incapable of seeing the difference between cartoon and the real thing.

Saying you want to fuck the cartoon characters from Loud House if fine but LH threads are always getting shit up with pedos bitching about how age of consent should be lowered or eliminated go whine about it on your blog jesus fucking christ

>whining
>blog post
>telling others to go and whine on their blogs.

you're a little confused
it's the 'morality is relative' dumbasses who are worried people will do in real life what they do in fantasy, because they've been preaching this 'do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone' dogma for so long
moralfags don't worry about your fantasy because your morals lock down your real life actions

Nobody said the age of consent should be lowered.

Fusion!!!

I am

Luan

unlike the other two shes unfunny on purpose.

Holy fuck they do all share the same headshape.