Indian American donates donates $898,800 to Trump campaign

ndtv.com/indians-abroad/indian-american-donating-nearly-900-000-to-trump-campaign-1433753

>Chicago-based Shalabh "Shalli" Kumar wired USD 449,400 to the Trump Victory Fund on Saturday afternoon, The Hill reported. This is the maximum one can donate to the Trump campaign.

>His wife will send another equal amount to the Trump Victory fund thus becoming "double max" totaling USD 898,800. Early this year, Mr Kumar founded the Republican Hindu Coalition.

>"He has to do whatever [it takes] and he is the strongest that has come about in the last 45 years. On national defence, he will be stronger than Reagan (former president Ronald Wilson Reagan)," Kumar said.

wtf I love Indians now

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/donald-trump-finds-huge-support-system-among-indian-americans/articleshow/53358600.cms
nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/politics/narendra-modi-us-india.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ma7t9DmvI
youtube.com/watch?v=n51OfvoBbEo
youtube.com/watch?v=YOYN9qNXmAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POO

IN

BRO TIER

Hindu's hate Muslims more than we do. In fact they are the biggest powder keg in the world with both sides having nukes and hostilities very high.

MONEY

HE WAS THERE AT 7/11

i guess he's tired of goofy liz's shit

but i thought Trump was racist

based shalili

India'c current prime minister removed a bunch of kebab back in 2002 while Chief Minister of Gujarat.

He is, but muh master persuasion makes it a little easier to support him the longer he goes without saying anything overtly racist.

Oh shit, I recognize this guy, he's a yuge lobbyist, he's the one who got the US to lift Modi's travel ban

Are there statistics that actually show that most Hindu's support Trump?

How is Modi doing anyway?

Last I checked Poos were breaking all the toilets he was building because of loo witches or something.

Apparently they are big donors

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/donald-trump-finds-huge-support-system-among-indian-americans/articleshow/53358600.cms

I guess they just assume Trump will go easy on Modi since Trump doesn't give a fuck about Muslims.

nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/politics/narendra-modi-us-india.html

Is this allowed? I thought the max was 33k or something like that

>Kumar praised Trump for his policies on Pakistan and his views on Muslim profiling.

Kek, India fucking hates pakistan.

SUPER POWER 2020

I'd hate muslims after the mumbai attacks too.

we're talking red dots, not woo woos

Fuck this guy, lobbyist piece of shit.

LOOK AT THAT GUY
INDIANS ARE ARYAN

>light eyes
>light skin (for an Indian)

What's this? I thought the high caste/Aryan Indians stayed in India.

I like Indians now

I'm so proud of my little right wing colony.
We taught you so well.

I'm quite sure Indians hate Muslims.

Indians are white now

Makes sense. The top-tier Indians have already immigrated here and established themselves in good positions. Now they feel like native citizens and don't want their wages depressed like they depressed our wages.

Unfortunately for him he contributed to the very destruction of this country already and it is unlikely that even Trump can save us without massive deportations, a redefinition of birthright citizenship, an end to welfare, and an end to dumping billions on Israel's wars. His own party and the democrats will oppose him on every one of these things because they're all anti-American fucks.

But.

But Trump can stop the sliding into abject mud degeneracy. And then we can elect another Trump. And the downstream politicians will be less mud-friendly. Eventually it is possible we will recover. Especially if there's a perfect storm of a major war disrupting international trade and a natural disaster of large scale (say drought or disease). Then the fucking rabbits will die off by the thousands leaving a beautiful country ready for the retaking by K-strategists.

Ahh, a man can dream...

Kek, great job, Brit-bro

Based.

Are poo in the loos sorta based then? Besides the whole being disgusting part? Only ever hung out with one, during a one week basketball summer camp when I was like eleven. The black kids called him Abu like the monkey from Aladdin, it was hilarious.

wtf i love India now

Indians fucking hate Muslims, no surprise here.

wtf I love Pajeet now

Anyone got pictures of Indians praying for Trump's victory?

I also love how these people are all so very enthusiastic in their love and support for this country.. its very refreshing and much needed for us who have been born here of many generations of euro ancestry.

Its very nice to see and gives us much encouragement

New meme?

>like they depressed our wages
He's not of the software caste, there, buddy.

YOU HAVE MY TALWAR

wtf i love designated streets now

thank you based India

Brahma Vult

>people think Russia leaked the DNC leaks
>they dont realize it was actually India
>they dont realize Hindu's are Trump's biggest donors
>Trump isnt releasing his tax returns because of his ties to investments in India

HOLY SHIT

This is how India becomes a super Power by 2020, Trump is an Indian plant sent by Modi

kinda, the cool thing is a lot of them actually hate india and would never want to move back, so along the same lines they have no desire to see america flooded with indian people either. They appreciate what we offer as a country and dont want to change it. There will always be mildly annoying cultural differences, but they are ok if you have to have immigrants from non-european countries.

wtf I hate toilets now

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

POO IN LOO SAVING US FROM THE MUDSLIMES

And my loo.

WTF, i love POO now.

Indians are based

Thanks based Pajeet.

Is that poo OP from trumpgen?

For real though, indians hate mussie scum as much as slavs. Our eternal shitting ally

Soon you will be our colony

user spread this all over Sup Forums, this is how great propaganda is made.

Muslims committed one of the biggest mass genocides against Hindus. Their hatred is well deserved

Give that man a golden toilet

wtf, I want to poo in designated shitting streets now.

so fucking based. what part of the country are these people from? they seem like pretty civilized and nice ppl

wtf, I love hindus now.

INDIA!
INDIA!
INDIA!

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ma7t9DmvI
youtube.com/watch?v=n51OfvoBbEo

Based Indian confirmed for shitting in toilets.

MAGA

He poo'd his way right into my heart

they have such a cool aesthetic, if only they could poo in loo

Make India Poo Again!

fucking 10/10

>you will never feed cake to a life size Trump cut out with Poo bros

I've seen a lot of poo in the Loos coming out for Trump. At the RNC, now this guy, the Indians celebrating Trumps birthday and calling him the savior of humanity. Wtf I love poo in Loos now

why she is a native?

based Kumar can shit in my street any day.

>Trump will build a wall in Mexico
>Next he's going to build a toilet in India
Bless the Indians.

ONLY SOME OF THEM, YA NUT

Learn about the old caste system.

BASED
A
S
E
D

wtf i hate pooing in loo now
gonna poo in the street for pajeet from now on

This is the song which plays in my head when I hear that an Indian man and his wife have each donated to such a worthy cause:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOYN9qNXmAw

Maybe I'll go see that new D'souza movie while we're at it.

Indians and Asians simultaneously do and don't count as oppressed minorities...

you're ok, leaf.

Donald Trump Zindabad!

based poo

HOLY SHIT HILLARY IS THE TOILET WITCH!

Think about it! The only reason the Poo in Loos would join up with Trump would be to get rid of their biggest enemy, the thing that won't let them use toilets! Hillary is a witch, we've known that for years, but isn't it odd that the toilet witch reports started coming in right around the time she was running for office?

This guy must be very small

I love how they try to discredit the whole thing with the stock goofy music. The man was speaking from the heart.

Is there a white Trump supporter that has donated this much? I'm curious who the high dollar Trump supporters actually are now.

Geert is a big guy.

Only reason they want Trump in is because they see him as the best chance for Kebab Removal.

this this this.

He's standing next to a dutchman, it's not a fair comparison

This man has earned his right to not poo in the loo.

Indians are honestly more American than black, hispanics, and cucky whites. Except for the ones that smell really really bad...they need to work on that

Geert is a big guy.

That Gupta guy is based AF.

Seems Geert's over 6'4, I didnt realize he was that tall. I always assumed he was short

Didnt Dinesh D'Souza get jail time for giving a friend 20 grand to help fund her election campaign?

Friendship regain with Shalebh. Now Shalebh & Trump Both My best Friends.

been saying for months that we need to respect the poo's they have strong military and tradition, even if it is a poo cult

THE HINDU WILL BEAT THE DINDU BELIEVE IN TRUMP

LOOK AT HER GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING CHEEKBONES YOU BASTARD MISOGYNIST RACIST PIECE OF SHIT-LORD

HOW DARE YOU DENY HER HERITAGE

kek except shalebh sounds muslim or some hobbit name but im not sure