I unironically hate this place and justifiably so

I unironically hate this place and justifiably so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03QCbAZcMwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The most entrepreneurially, technologically and scientifically blessed place in the world

>Amerimutts hate it

You Amerimutts really deserve non-white immigration to breed some reason into you.

>b-b-but it's full of libtards!

t. never been to cali

>lets flood this wealthy successful state with millions of uneducated illegal immigrants who don't speak english, what could go wrong?

It's also this county's leach with all the dept and tax evasion they put out. Also, if you remove Commirfornia the U.S becomes 10% whiter because Cali is the most immigrant filled shithole in the U.S. The whole country would be better off if we nuked it into dust

Why though? Isn't it, pretty cool?

youtube.com/watch?v=03QCbAZcMwg

>that feel when a poorfag in california

this is nightmare mode

Can't you just skateboard, exercise, crash parties and surf all day?

if I also wanted to be homeless and full of bullet holes

I agree it's a liberal capitalist hellhole designed for the rich to get richer

>being a turbo normie
>not just a normie, a turbo normie

It's not a bad place. At least San Diego and Orange County aren't bad.

But it is overrated as hell. If I want a big city/coastal feel, East Coast is better. If I want a beach, Florida is better.

Why haven’t you just moved to Texas yet like every other Californian who can’t afford the ridiculous housing prices anymore?

California is too big. It should be split into at least 3.

t. Orange County white trash living in a suburban Buena Park home

I unironically hate this place

>Buena Park
I used to live in Laguna Beach tho

>with all the dept and tax evasion they put out

Doesn't even compare to most of the deep south, where they leach off of government services like no tomorrow. Texas alone accounts for a shitload of welfare resources.

Anyways, it's still by far the US's most economically prosperous state, without it we'd be even closer to third world country status.

ok flyover

desu colorado's a lot cheaper and a lot nicer.

I've certainly thought about it. Losing everyone I know will be a major drag though.

>that feel when doomed to either always have to live with relatives, roommates, or women or commit social suicide

>Texas alone accounts for a shitload of welfare resources.

Because California keeps sending its poor people to Texas you retard. Texas used to be a surplus federal tax state not even 10 years ago before EVERYONE from Cali starting moving here since the cost of living was too high.

>"let me tell you about your country"

It's because of immigration cali is so great

t. Immigrant

>Corrupt
>Overpopulated
>Expensive
>Horrible infrastructure
>Massive taxes
>Massive red tape
>Unironically 25% white
>Rabidly liberal
>Hollywood
>Silicon Valley
>Bigger assholes than New Yorkers
>All of the girls are massive whores
>When the San Andreas fault finally goes it will probably be the single worst natural disaster in world history

It's awful. The parts of it away from the coast would be okay if they weren't run by the same government, but they are.

Fuck you nigger the mountains are full.

This. Landlords expect 1.5k/month of a shitty 1br apartment in the ghetto. The per capita income is only something like 29k/year. Something is not right.

I'll never understand why Euros love California so much when it's literally the center of all their criticisms about the US.

It's the only relevant state in the US alongside New York.

Why should we like Montana or Wyoming?

>eurocuck acting like he knows anything about the states
Southern California is one big hell hole, the bay area is one big overrated liberal circle jerk, and northern California doesn't even want to be California.

Wouldn't want to live in a smoggy city like LA, but Cali is one of the states that is working hardest to reduce carbon emissions.

It also looks like it has a rad night life and fun crazy people. Instead of evangelicals and gun crazy people.

(I am not the same guy)

It's funny how Americans hate NYC and CA while Euros like those two and how Euros often hate their capitals while Americans are only interested in Euro capitals.

>the center of all their criticisms about the US.
You mean Americas jingoism, anti-intellectualism and bizarre obsession with race?

>Because California keeps sending its poor people to Texas you retard.
Kek, you fucking moron states packed their homeless up into buses and flooded them in California years ago. South Park even made an episode making fun of it. They're all still here. Take them back you filthy fuckers.

Bay area is part of Northern California out of state faggot.
t. SoCal

OBSESSED

How does that in any way correct me or put me in my place you Californian brainlet?

You're an idiot

Tired you out of staters talking about shit you don't understand.

Fuck you weirdo

You people are essentially Central Americans

Literally blue eyed german diaspora, stupid Texican spic.

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and not believe you.

Whatever, go pick my strawberries.

>everyone itt is a jealous flyover poorfag that complain and can't live the good life
Cali has good weather, amazing places to visit and have fun, leading industries of technology and movies. It just a mecca of everything you need

Not a fan of doing somebody else's job for them

>It just a mecca

Not of fan of doing any job I'd imagine

>Literally just praising a successful state sets flyovers berserk

I can't really judge since I hate a certain country with a vengeance too.

California is strange - their peculiar brand of liberal politics means they put everything into ballot initiatives that end up as unfunded obligations down the road. Hence why they're simultaneously rich and on the verge of bankruptcy.

ITT: flyovers absolutely SEETHING

Pretty sure there's gonna be some major happenings in the future with the ever growing class divide + marxist influence

>all these interiorfags trying to convince Commiefornians to move nearer to them
Why?