Is he a reliable film critic even though his Twitter feed is 90% anti-Drumpf stuff and 10% links to his reviews on...

Is he a reliable film critic even though his Twitter feed is 90% anti-Drumpf stuff and 10% links to his reviews on Youtube?

Yes. Pretty much the last proper film critic left. It's all shitty youtube ecelebs and twitter now.

If you let someone's political views get in the way of their work, you're a child.

OP is also implying those are his genuine political views. He's shucking and jiving, probably doesn't write any of them.

The highest IQ brackets of society are anti-Trump.

>Sup Forums
>anti-Trump

The highly educated and successful are more susceptible to propaganda (source :Ellul)

Kermode is a failed journalist.

Armond is an actual film critic.

He's one of the few highly regarded critics that don't automatically snub a movie just because it's a horror.

The lowest IQ brackets voted for Obama

>have giant hands
>hate trump

Makes sense.

True, but white people voted for Romney and McCain too.

What score does he give CapeShit ? Anything higher than a 6/10 he's not a true Cinephile (except Superman 78)

Hey Faggots,

My name is Mark, and I critique every single one of you. All of you are dreadful, uninspired blockbusters who spend every second onscreen portraying badly contrived scenarios. You are everything bland in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Kermode Awards? I mean, I guess it's fun being a ham-fisted action film because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than being Transformers 2.

Don't be another Guy Ritchie. Just entertain me with your most avant-garde kino. I'm Pretty much perfect. I was chief critic and film expert at the BBC. What films do you review, other than "Gore Verbinski's latest piece of populist schlock"? I also get great interviews, and have a banging hot co-presenter (He just asked me what a Jodorowsky legacy was; Shit was SO cash). You are all Michael Bay "thrillers" who should just gross poorly. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my quiff

So the smartest and the dumbest people vote for Democrats.

And average people vote Republican.

Hmmm...

Joking aside, I hate this conservate=Stupid meme, explain East Asian countries like SK, China and Japan to me, which have a higher IQ and are predominantly conservative.

It's like western universities have a liberal bias and produce liberal graduates.

>saying this when we have a non-bullshit Pauline Kael in Armond White

based critic poster

>Pauline Kael
I've got some bad news for you user...

my bad I thought you said "AND Armond White" not "in". I can't read.

either way being like Pauline Kael is a terrible watermark for to judge someone.

No, he's a laughable cuck. Amusingly, the only film critic who manages to be a bigger cuck than him is his substitute, Robbie Collin, who writes for a right-wing newspaper.

>Joking aside, I hate this conservate=Stupid meme, explain East Asian countries like SK, China and Japan to me, which have a higher IQ and are predominantly conservative.

Asian conservatism and liberalism are pretty different from the west's versions

He rates Nolan.

He lets his politics get in the way of reviewing the film too often, although he's not full shill and will call out a shite SJW movie even though he is on board with it politically. He still has some hilarious rants though, his Charles Dickens's England review is one for the ages.