Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-V-ZfRXReKM
youtube.com/watch?v=hEwqLwdRhkA&t=8m54s&ab_channel=KingJoeRogan-FanPage
youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI&ab_channel=Dead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joe was in the wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=-V-ZfRXReKM

Eddie bravo is so fucking stupid

I just hate how the round earth people are so self-indulgent, like people generally who take NO RISK in fighting for the status quo, maybe should be listening to the people who RISK EVERYTHING on their belief.

Steve o btfo eddies theory

>round earth
>all people with an iq over 80

>flat earth
>a couple guys on youtube, some rednecks and eddie bravo

hmmm

steve-O is a paid shill. Also he's a drug addict and his testimony cannot be trusted as reliable

The notion of a flat earth alone reinvigorates the soul.
It just makes sense

tI feels right
Deep down you know it's right

ok, kid

Convex glass, think of a fish bowl or a fish eyed lens

>DUDE I'M CRAZEEE

pretty sure eddie is just pretending to be retarded for attention (and because he wants to mimic alex jones).

Flat earthers have not presented a map projection that can be verified in the real world

Look at every image of the disk, australia is fucking smooshed and other places are stretched, and anyone can just drive those distances to verify

>where did you get this information
>the internet
>EXACTLY

is eddie bravo unironically retarded

I can't tell if Eddie Bravo is a genius or a total moron.

Was Eddie molested by a cosmonaut? Skepticism is fine but he seems to struggle with the idea that anything can leave our atmosphere.

the music really makes this kino

I love how Joe Rogan thinks he represents the scientific community.

>satan trying to pull the wool over our eyes

why do people give a shit about manlet rogan

is this guy a master troll?

100 years from now, intellectuals will look back at Eddie Bravo and wonder how his genius was never appreciated in his own time.

The best part is when Joe just fucking gives up after Eddie doubts the rover program.

total moron

youtube.com/watch?v=hEwqLwdRhkA&t=8m54s&ab_channel=KingJoeRogan-FanPage

listen from 8:54 to like 9:30

youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI&ab_channel=Dead

I didn't know slinkys could do that.

>Dude: Hey bro, what's the dumbest fucking meme you can think of that we can troll people with?
>Bro: I don't know dude, there's a lot of competition out there these days. I mean, you've got the "we was kingz" shit, the "moon landing was fake" shit, the "gender is fluid" bullshit. Let me think. What about.....the Earth is flat? Nah....people are fucking stupid, but they're not that stupid.
>Dude: Never underestimate the stupidity of your fellow man, bro, if ESPN can give Bruce Jenner a courage award for being a fucking tranny while people sit around and applaud him, we can pull this shit off too.

this is a joke video right?

He's been making flat earth videos for a year.

before that he made videos about illuminati, zionism and satanism.
Starting 6 years ago.

Haven't watched his other videos though.
Just watching that one I thought it was a joke, but now I don't know.

Holy shit, Eddie Bravo believes that nuclear weapons are real. What a dummy. Obviously nukes are just a psy op america did with doctored videos to make all our enemies surrender. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were actually destroyed by conventional carpet bombing with uranium mixed in.

Russia figured it out and started making doctored footage of their own. Why do you think Russia and America never nuked each other? Because we both knew our nukes were bullshit.

>round earth people
the proper term is balltards

I S I S
S
I
S

Holy shit, this faggot believes in Russia is real. What a dummy. Obviously Russia is just a psy op the government did with matte paintings and theatrical sets to keep the populace in perpetual fear and control. The rest of the world isn't real.

Why do you think no one has ever been outside of America? There IS no outside of America.