If you're a Sanders supporter and you're going to vote for Trump, STOP right now!

I know social media wasn't as big back then it is now, but I don't recall many Clinton fans have a temper tantrum and threatening to vote for McCain when Obama won the nomination.

Don't call yourself a Sanders supporter if you turn your back on him the moment he does something (endorsing Clinton) that you don't like. He could of very well went the way of some of his supporters and acted like a big baby about everything, instead for the good of the Democratic party and the future, he's been actively working and succeeding at bringing the dem party over to a more progressive platform.

Bump

Fuck off hillary shill
You arent fooling anyone.

fuck off paid shill
hilarity isn't going to be able to unfuck herself by CTRing

Eat shit.

/thread

>finnland

stop getting involved in american poltics.

this should be a bannable offense

I'm saying the truth and you know it

sage

you're an idiot

>>finnland
It's spelled Finland, you niggers.

the thing is Sanders selling out to Clinton isn't a little thing like it is for most sellout politicians where that's normal for, his entire campaign was that he was anti-establishment

What happened to the intern DNC shill? Did he beg you not to kill him? Did he plead for forgiveness?

you are from finland. you opinion has no weight on US politics.

all posters will ignore your thoughts.

>sage

You don't get to rewrite history based upon your own fucking anecdote.

>If you don't always vote democrat you're a piece of shit

kill yourself.

>If you're a Sanders supporter
Stop. You've gone far enough.
Do you know where you are citizen

Sanders was never a Democrat, he's an independent who was allowed to run on the dem. ticket. Mistvofnhis supporters are the same. They don't owe Hillary anything.

Vote you what you will

Fuck off paid shill with a proxy

lmao he has no need to be loyal to the democrats. he has been an independent forever. this was him selling out and fucking his supporters.

Trump is to the left of Hilary on most issues and is compatible with Bernie's ideas.

(The ones that work)

Trump will pick up millions of Bern victims.

SPBP

They're voting for Jill ((((Stein))))) now

>he's been actively working and succeeding at bringing the dem party over to a more progressive platform.

Nah, this was the platform the entire time. The platforms before this were an act to give people the illusion of choice.

>cant possibly fathom what makes this different from the 2008 election
For those of you with brains, the difference is the blatant favoritism and shady shit going down at the DNC. The dems arent even pretending to not be corrupt anymore

Looks like someone is trying to.... correct the record.

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. Her campaign isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only July. Does not having the lead in July count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? The Democrats are still talking right now and they have been the best political party in the United States for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst campaigns in the GOP who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of Trump in a Tuesday Night Rally. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the USA, she went 34-23 this year and would of won the Millennials if the old Jew didn't run. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Democrats win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Trumps just stepped out of line short of racism when they needed to play it cool, just like the Jew did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her team because she’s qualified. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking Democrats on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>then maybe try to troll these fucking Democrats on the board, like I give a fuck.

Are you lost? Hillary is unelectable senile old cunt, Trump will destroy her and flood the world with liberal tears.

Take your fucking shit blog post and fuck off back to plebbit.

The fuck?

Fuck off you fucking shill

you cant even vote
you fuck off, you sad sack of shit

>supporting "Sellout" Sanders after he takes your dreams and money and give them up the second hillary demands it.

>I know social media wasn't as big back then it is now, but I don't recall many Clinton fans have a temper tantrum and threatening to vote for McCain when Obama won the nomination.

Bernie just took a massive dump on every single one of his supporters, this isn't about being sore losers, it's about him turning his back on everything he campaigned for.

And to top it off he Endorses her a day after the DNC leak proves it was rigged from the start and he never had a chance. Bernie couldn't have sold out more.

And you can zipperhead?

hi newfags

"$0.02 has been deposited in your account."

Sanders wasn't a leader, he was riding a tiger. He tried to get off and it bit him

Oy vey

tl;dr

BernieorBust movement has garnered more than 7 million Bernie voters.
Expect a good portion of that to go to Trump.

If you're willing to support Hillary after supporting Sanders, then you were never really a Sanders supporter to begin with.

I don't seem to remember Obama commandeering the Democratic Party to unfairly rig the election.

Hillary is going down and Trump will restore order to this great nation. Pic related

Take your $0.05 and get the fuck out shill. Hillary is done, she is beaten, she and the evil slime that inhabit the DNC did this to themselves.

Nice pasta

Also polite sage for troll thread