mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to Soundtrack Here:
soundcloud.com/aivisura
>/sug/ writebin:
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

MEGA LINK: mega.nz/#!288jxRZb!2HwdCtrWNucBKDhbmB-S5ua2W6C9xWJkfVHhsaaZVsE

What was the best scene in the show and why was it Jasper poofing Garnet?

Pearl is on the move!

Lapis is conscious. Jasper has probably woken up by now too

>Wanted to get in before "LION AROUND" was posted and post "LION THE MOOD"
>It's the fuckin OP
Well played.

I want to FUCK Pearl

StevexConnie
RubyxSapphire
AmethystxPeridot

So who is gonna get Pearl? Lapis, Jasper or Greg?

Is there away to stop France from airing the episodes?

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Did you make this? It's really cute.

Stevonnie
Rupphire
Amedot
Jaspis
Malex
Strong independent Pearl

She died and is never coming back

>she sees your dick

Lady of the sea, as shitty as can be.

Couldn't help but wonder if shed be better off dead

Probably not but maybe a nice French user will make subs for them

Why didn't Alexandrite start punching the shit out of Malachite with her extra arms?

You know why

Hi again, it's me, face.

If Lapis was kill, the Universe would explode.

It was a good one. Established homeworld as having some scary tech and had Steven watch best gem die right before his eyes. I think my favorite scene though is still Lapis's original reveal though. The suspense of the series build up to their first encounter with a gem that isn't them was fantastic.

I can't decide if I want Pearl to be with Jasper or Lapis. Lapearl is aesthetically pleasing and could be fun, and Jaspearl is another Big Beautiful Woman for Pearl to fall in love with.

Is Wollielite a Crystal Gem or a Homeworld Gem? Is she corrupt, bubbled, or part of the Cluster?

The Cluster is cute. CUTE!

Anyway, the dialogue kind of suggests that the Cluster is merely A Cluster. Which means Homeworld likely has several massively giant women among their ranks. One must wonder if the CGs will ever encounter one of these enemy Clusters. Not fight them of course, because that's not a fight unless we veer hard into Gurren Lagann territory.

they are being broadcast in dual audio

we don't even need subs, just someone to give us the files

Quads confirm canon

Why would you want it to? Are you some sort of clod?

Never realized the arm had bone and muscle

it is 100% a Crystal Gem

my heart can't take it

Crystal gem. She attacked Lapis while the homeworld soldiers ignored her..

Nuke the French, user.
They've lived too good for too long.

Why didn't the CG use their shapeshifting powers to capture Jasper?
Why didn't the CG just beat the shit out of Lapis before she ran off?
Why didn't Steven use a watermelon army to defeat the Homeworld landing party?
Why does Pearl not wear eye protection?

No necessarily. Homeworld interrogated her thinking she was a CG.

Now that I look at this, wouldn't it make since for the Cluster to have multiple compound eyes?

THIS EARTH IS MINE!!! AND MINE ONLY!!

Its a childrens cartoon

We need to FORCE CONNIE/LAPIS

to WATCH

STEVEN and PERDIOT

FUSE

Homeworld only found her Gem, and assumed she was a Crystal Gem. Doesn't necessarily mean the one who poofed her was from Homeworld.

Really doubt it. Why experiment with gem mutants on earth when you already know how to do the real thing.

Viva La France

You think nuking them would stop them? the French are indomitable they would likely just broadcast more episodes if you nuked them in an attempt to stop them

No I got it from reddit

YES

What the fuck is wrong with her hair?

The only way they won't air it is if there's another terror attack. If you don't want to be spoiled then just don't browse Sup Forums. Surely you have better things to do then waste your time here all day.

she's a saiyan

I'm betting a very rogue crystal gem. Thus why Rose has her bubbled and personally hidden away in Lion. A homeworld gem would have either been shattered or left to return to the enemy forces during the retreat, but a person Rose let into her own army who turned out to be too much would be something she would have to imprison herself.

I haven't looked at the general thread for around half a year. Is there any new dank sug mey meys since then?

>Peridot having the stones to fuse with someone

>Because Garnet is salty because fusion/There was an earthquake and Lapis was closer and more potentially friendly, at least to Steven. Take your pick.
>Which run off are you talking about? Because the first time she left after holding them off for most of an episode, and the second time they didn't know she woke up.
>Because he wasn't sure how to fully control that power yet, and he definitely couldn't control them
>Because Pearl is a trophy wife that evolved beyond her primary functions, gaining the ability to fight and repair things, unlike Peridot who was literally made for technical work.

Then how do you propose we stop the French menace?
Do we poison their wine? Or do we make an example of them by hanging a few of them in their effiel tower?

why do people hate this show so much? is it because of the fanbase? i just finished season 1 and it's really good so far, even though it can be a bit tumblr-y which is probably where some of the hate stems from, which is understandable

I honestly think that the new episode reveals a lot about the end of the rebellion.

Based on posts from the last thread, it's become clear that the gem scorched earth theory is true.

The only gems that seemed uncorrupted were gems that had no physical form. The only gems that had physical forms that were safe were Rose, Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet, due to Rose's shield.

Pic related, as it seems that three of the Diamonds were the cause, hence the white blue and yellow glow.The sound of the blast even matches the Diamond communication device activating from "message received"

This may actually show that Rose is Pink Diamond, since pink was missing from the blast.

TL;DR
>The Diamonds nuked the earth
>Rose could be a Diamond

are you the one that made this edit, if so please make more

That was AFTER she was trapped in the mirror.

They basically assumed anyone who didn't flee Earth with the rest of the HW visitors was allied with the crystal gems.

Fusion by FORCE

Lion has detected such and is seeking her out as we speak

it's because of pictures like that

imagine never watching the show, and the one thing you see of SU is that picture

Lapis being put in the time out crevice for naughty gems. And I guess KAPLOWIEE

in the entire time from the first time i watched ocean gem to reading this comic i didn't see the fucking pun in my face

Yes. They(She?) is a massive gem gestalt after all.

Hopefully the CGs will figure out a way to port them into space so they can form safely and not at rick of destroying the planet. That bubble ain't gonna last forever.

The way the HWs refer to the Cluster as a "geo-weapon" seems to imply they've done this before. The gem mutants always came across to me as either a fuck you kind of punishment, or they saw Garnet and other CG fusions, and want that power without actually doing the deed.

I don't think Rose is Pink Diamond still. We know what Rose is, she's a Quartz. Her body even matches a Jasper. I do think though that Pink Diamond is dead, and was probably dead before this rebellion. All the gems she was in control of like Rose were probably split up among the other forces but not all that loyal to them.

CLUSTERS ARE CUTE

yeah but not Lapis

Why not force Pearl to watch him fuse with Peridot, too?

someone post spoilers for barnmates please

Rose is and always was, a Rose Quartz.

I really don't know how many more times this needs to be stated officially before people understand that Pink Diamond would have to be someone else entirely.

fuck me, I'm not a lapis fag and I have smile protection instincts.

STEVEN'S PENIS!

The absolute fuck was up with the proportions in this episode?

underrated image

>because Garnet is salty

That is the shittiest reason. If anything, that should just make her want to capture Jasper even more so instead of letting the biggest threat on Earth literally slide away to freedom.

They need a fusion training episode with Peridot and Steven, all the CG take turns to fuse with Steven and Peridot and finally those 2 fuse together at the end,

>Know your fusion
its happening

>I have a big steak right here in my hand for you
>woops I dropped it and it fell out of existence

Steak = beefcake = Jasper
Jasper has fallen out of existence

Jasper confirmed dead

Nice edit

Lamar always does this

Go back and watch Steven's Birthday, the same shit happens

I don't even care, everyone was super cute

Anyone got anymore Cluster pics?

Also, FORM when?

Lapis will also need to be reeducated on fusions

I think Garnet will have some strong words about how fusion isn't a weapon meant to imprison and torture your enemies

So would we say that Lapis made Peridot wet here?

So the white, blue and yellow flash at the end of Lapis' flashback was what corrupted the rest of the gems, right? Lapis was only saved because she was in the mirror.

(Which begs the question of what happened to things like desert glass)

Lamar episode. He's more cartoony and less consistent. Sometimes that works fine but he seems incapable of holding it back from his usually more cartoony episodes. From worst to best at staying on model, we have:
Lamar/Katie, Raven/Paul, Hilary/Zuke, Rebecca, Joe/Jeff

So Same Old World confirmed that Lapis is worst gem, right? I mean Pearl is a rapist and attempted child murderer but at least she isn't fucking DUMB AS SHIT

Really seems like it

What did Lapis do that was so dumb? If anything, Same Old World justified Lapis' actions against Homeworld.

Why are they going through so much trouble to hide depictions of Pink Diamond, then?

I would assume that Desert Glass was a corrupted gem that was then imprisoned in an object after the fact

I wouldn't be shocked if this world had a lot of tales of heroes slaying monsters and than making magical items out of their remains over the ages

I kind of want Steven to fuse with the Gems first, and then Know Your Fusion is a recap episode that lists facts about fusions in general and each fusion.

Lapis would have seen the end of the war and was projecting it as she saw it through that image. Whatever happened wasn't just a flashy way to end the flashback.

her hatred and distrust of the Crystal Gems seems irrational since it was Homeworld Gems who fucked up her life

Also why would she wanna go back to them when they imprisoned her in the first place?

She's just dumb in general. Shouldn't she hate Homeworld for imprisoning her in the first place? What's her problem with the Crystal Gems? And why did she just presume that she would be staying ay the barn and throw a tantrum when she didnt get her way? She just behaves like a toddler all the time.

For a reason we don't know yet?

Holy crap. Why does that have to mean she has anything to do with Rose?

Reminder

it's funny how their ships actually look like generic little ufos

She's been flying through the sky at very fast speeds. It's a bit fluffed at the moment.

Seriously, they can't stay inside the Earth forever. Our heroes have to find a way to get them out of there before that bubble pops. One way or the other, there's going to be a very very very giant woman in the Sol System soon.

Suddenly I feel really bad for lapis

She has no redeeming features and not much justification to be an utter shit

Where do you think humans got the idea from?
#Whoa