/swco/ - Star Wars Comics And Cartoons

Giantess Edition

Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Jedi Master Magazine #4
Kanan: Book II: First Blood

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcG71T5Fs6M
youtu.be/3saauJefFoQ
starwars.com/news/designing-the-force-awakens-james-clyne-and-iain-mccaig-discuss-creating-concept-art
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One day Disney will reboot OT with niggers, chinese midgets and transsexuals

>look mom, I posted it again!

They already did that.
It's called the Sequel Trilogy :^)

You know it's true. They remake everything now.

>giantess edition
>giantess edition
>giantess edition
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

We already had niggers and midgets though.

Compared to other fetishes it's not the worst one in the world
>Still frustrating as hell though, come here to talk Star Wars not fap

This thread is off to a great start

Finally, a good image posted.

>"Hey there user. Good to see you darling"

>best girl pic
>trips
Good post.

Inky's hot sister?

Imperials have sexy lips. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

Only one with the grandest lips could hope to become the Grand Inquisitor. Seventh Sister had no real hopes. She's lucky Maul put her down.

Man, my main problem with the prequels is that the jedi don't even lift. Look at these fuckers. They're swinging a weightless lightsaber around like it's going to do them any good. No dumbbells? Does the Jedi temple even have a gym? Seriously, I could kill all the Jedi without any weapons. Darth Vader never should have been played by Hayden. Hayden should have hit the gym and never been so scrawny. If you look at Darth Vader you just know this motherfucker used to deadlift 400kg for the hell of it. My theory is that Sheev simply changed the Jedi from within. He told them crossfit was a good idea and the stupid naive motherfuckers bought it.

Hi /fit/.

Still cute though

Yes, she's very cute, in fact I just love her to pieces

TWO pieces!

They can just charge up with the force if they need to flip around, and shit.

Dude, they're kids. So you're saying that jedi should look like the rock?

Trust me, flipping requires strength, especially on landings. Which is why it doesn't make any sense why they have girl jedi on the battlefield. They'd get fucked within seconds because their bones can't handle it. Romans trained with swords made out of wood that was heavier than their real sword. If the Jedi would have to rely on any sort of situaiton that relies on pure strength alone, they'd die.

They life things with their brain, user. They can use the Force to enhance their speed and strength and jumping ability and beards. Especially their beards.

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

>Especially their beards.

That means they could become even more powerful. The Jedi simply died off because they're weak as fuck. And now this is the next generation. Look how scrawny she is. She can't even defeat a deadlift for fuck's sake.

Stop bullying my waifu

Actually they're filled with this stuff called the Living Force. Creates all live in the galaxy but they have it in much higher concentrations. MUCH. Just ask Talzin, who once empowered an evil cult to drain it from people.

This means by default they're naturally stronger, fitter, more vital and vibrant than you could ever hope to be. What you are proposing is relying on mere physicality, but such a focus would take away from their spiritual understanding. The Force is already stronger than you can ever hope to punch, lets you jump higher than you can ever hope to reach, move faster than mere muscles allow. It heightens your reflexes and your senses beyond the norm.

You're one of those dweebs who is chuckling that the Death Star you built is more powerful than anything in the galaxy and then Darth Vader starts pinching your head off without laying a hand on you.

You're one of those people who has trouble disassociating reality from fiction, aren't you? Like that user who was spazzing because she was employing wrist action to her saber spins he felt no true warrior would ever use. She would be too easy to disarm and thus easily defeated.

But she's not training to be a warrior. She's an actor training to look the part and do flashy blade tricks for the camera. It's all make believe. She isn't actually undergoing Jedi training and all of her powers are based on special effects. Hate to break that to you. Please don't do anything drastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcG71T5Fs6M

youtu.be/3saauJefFoQ

22:16

Filoni is an absolute madman.

"AHSOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Bullshit. They died because they were weak. We see nothing else in the movies.What the fuck are you talking about?It's too bad they butchered his character in the prequels.

We get it, you have a muscle fetish. That's nice, but that's just your thing. Soon you'll start competing with Giantess-user to create threads with pic related.

But they didn't.

>muscle fetish
Stop using the word fetish to describe everything, autismo.

Well shit, son, Doctor House just diagnosed you with an autism fetish. I am so sorry.

Put on a trip so I can just block your retarded ass

Not even 50 posts in and thread is already turning to shit.

Try this and enjoy your improved Sup Forums experience.

We were pretty much doomed by the OP, but that's fine, we've dealt with far worse.

What do you want to talk about in the galaxy of Star Wars, user?

Looks like someone has an abandon thread fetish

You need to learn to embrace what makes you you.

>It's too bad they butchered his character in the prequels.
Confirmed b8er, you could try a little harder.
But hey, you're at least bumping the thread so there's something!

DESIGNING THE FORCE AWAKENS: JAMES CLYNE AND IAIN MCCAIG DISCUSS CREATING CONCEPT ART

starwars.com/news/designing-the-force-awakens-james-clyne-and-iain-mccaig-discuss-creating-concept-art

Always enjoyable to see more behind the scenes work, though I wish the article had some more views of the actual artwork. That wall art felt like they were teasing us.

>those wasted quads on shit
You were the chosen one and you decided to shitpost

Heh
This is the second time I'm getting quads while shitposting.
I truly am the chosen one, I just decided to join the shitposters instead of destroying them.

Always room for one more.

But seriously this thread needs to clean up it's act. 15 posters, 50 posts and it's mostly garbage. Surefire way to the /trash/ bin.

Yeah, it's probably better off dead.

Is SWG user here?
I made character for SWGEmu on the Basilisk server.

Man, Trandoshans have such a funny/cute face shape with their... pug noses.

They're real cute indeed.
I was going to be an Ithorian but didn't want to be restricted to only specie-specific armor.

You just know Luke's order had to be worse for that emo fuccboi to kill them all

Why do Ciena Ree and Rae Sloane look exactly alike

I am about to leave for work unfortunately.

Because they're strong independent black women.

dat's racist & mane

where do you guys read comics?

I wanted to argue that specis-specific armour is kinda dumb anyway since there's such advanced machinery in SW, you ought to be able to carry around your personal measurement and pattern data, give it the store and their machines/droids fabricate what you want, but that might be to cumbersome.

At your mom's house.

Who is that QT 3.14

Comedy gold, you fucking weeaboo trash.

That's not what your mom said last night.

Jokes on you, my mom died in a car accident when I was 3 years old.

The real question is, who even wants GTS stuff of SW females? They're all ugly and unattractive. The females Sup Forums suggests in the occasional GTS threads? Those are better candidates for GTS content.

dats not problem

> look up the fat Twi'lek senator because I keep forgetting his name

> "On his deathbed, he finally freed all his Twi'Lek slaves, and used the remainder of his fortune to set up a charitable foundation to help heavy women buy nicer clothes."

Is it just me or was there zero emotional weight behind the destruction of the Hosnian system?

What weight would there be, a system you got no connection to got nuked. In theory it's said, but the loss is to far removed from our reality nor were there any emotional reactions to it.

I did look bretty good for me though, love me some apocalyptic destruction that size.

>I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of shitposters suddenly started posting and a thread has suddenly died.

>I fear something terrible has happened.

Would someone be so kind as to make a weekend GTS thread? This discussion doesn't belong here just because an autist used GTS to make THIS thread.

You talking about the wook being vandalized right now?

Yeah, no shit.
>no buildup
>destroyed immediately
>nobody cares

I guess emotional weight is the wrong term to use. It just feels like the level of mass casualties didn't resonate as it should have, both to cast and to me at least.

R A R E
A
R
E

Blame JJ, that's what he does.
Poor shock value is his thing.

I will be more sad if the entirety of the New Republic was destroyed when that happened.
Rian better fix JJ's shit.

Same could pretty much be said for Alderaan or the Lars' getting BTFO'd
You'd think that Luke and Leia would shed at least one year for all the family they've ever known getting murdered but they more or less go "Oh dear." and carry on.

>shed at least one *tear
Dammit

They grieved between IV and V.

WE

And they're grieving for the Hosnian system between VII and VIII.
If it isn't on screen, it doesn't have emotional weight, which is what's being discussed.

DESIGNATED
Am I doing it right?

I was freaked out by that scene since I thought Coruscant had just been destroyed, which would have meant a body count of billions beyond counting.

Does anyone in VII know anybody in the Hosian system?

Saesee has the perfect "my feet hurt" expression

You know Leia's intern from Bloodlines? She was the Resistance's representative to the Senate. In a deleted scene, Leia sent her off to Hosnian to try and get the Republic off their asses and send them back up against the First Order.

You see her front and center in that crowd on the balcony watching the Starkiller beams hitting the planet.

>Alderaan
It was Luke's destination and Leia's home, so the viewer could actually care. In TFA they say "Hosnian" once in some throw-away line that's easy to miss.

Korr?

Yup

There's a tiny bit more to it than Hosnian but it's not a whole lot of reaction considering that virtually everybody Leia has ever known was killed.

I can't find a decent download link for the game. Can you help me, user?

>yfw diversity-laden KOTOR movie gets made

Nevermind, already found a decent torrent.

But they're clearly mixed. Not even Lando is 100% black looking.

I want to rape Visas!

Feel free to share with the class.

Kotor already had an asian, didn't it? I don't mind cute asians. In general I'm just tired of diversity because they force it in every movie. I just want to watch movies and have fun, not watch Birth of a Nation all the time.

Swg user here, at work so can't link things, but kickass has them. You only need the base game, so try to get that version. Less things to install.