Where were you when the democrats had such a divisive convention that half their party left and the only reason the...

Where were you when the democrats had such a divisive convention that half their party left and the only reason the rest are still there is because that is the only way they can get their Clinton Credits

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/758121269636182021
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened user? Did someone say something?

Is that before or after the future first lady took stage?

they'll just replace them with shills...they should have laid low untill clinton spoke

When did that happen?

yah sarah silverman

those people are delegates, more important than any joe seat filler.

and the damage is done, no coming around now.

sarah silverman basically started shit with the Bernie supporters

They got their jimmies rustled when Hillary officially won the nominations

They paid for their seats and the only way they can get their Clinton gib me dats is to stay the entire time

at least they can fix it in post

>A comedian basically tells you to shut up and vote my way

this is why i ended up hating comedy central and television as a while.

jebus fug

Didn't see a story about it on CNN or MSNBC... Really makes you think.

Always the jews

>Officially

Yeah ok. it's Official because it happened and lets ignore those leaked emails that happened to show collusion and backstabbing practices.

because it's OFFICIAL

>democrats on republican part unity
Omg they're so mad at Trump the whole party is going to have a civil war!
>democrats on Democratic Party unity
Everything is fine goy move along

Just bribe their asses back to their seats with Clinton Cash from the ever popular Clinton Foundation.

It'll then be reported as just a simple misunderstanding.

That bitch is from my home town and if I ever run into her again I'm gonna tell her to keep her big jewish nose out of politics

Official as in there is no more hope for bernouts that the super faggots will switch their vote. So there are no more bernie holdouts, they all have to decide what to do

They're marching and chanting #JillNotHill.

The Green Party is rising!

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/758121269636182021

....o-oh it's live

they can do what they want, because I see it's anything but Hillary.

Any of you faggots have a link to a video?

honestly, good. this progressive/conservative/democrat nightmare needs to be put to sleep. green party is what the dems wanted to be in their heart all along.

this

not really sure what may or may not have happened. unable to watch the dnc convention because it would make me vomit.

All the sacrificed chickens aren't going to save her party now.

Literally only use it for South Park and Tosh. Even Tosh has gotten stale

Too bad their positions are basically the same fucking thing

This is how the Republicans behaved in the 2012 election. Many Republicans didn't believe Romney represented their ideals. The Republican party was highly divided in the 2012 election between neo-cons, the religious right, Tea party, and Libertarians.

But its much more out there this time. Hillary is 100 times more corrupt than Romney. Republicans in 2012 weren't THIS upset about their candidate, and they weren't as vocal about other candidates like Paul, Santorum, or Perry.

Its good this is happening. The Democrats are divided in 2016 just like the Republicans were in 2012. They will probably lose if they have this many empty seats in the audience and so many people either stay home, vote for Trump, or write in Bernie Sanders.