anyway how is your sex life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh hi mark

its not going good mark, I'm beating it to mommy joi videos

You're tearing me apart doggie!

sounds good to me

I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.

got my hand pregnant

I had a really bad dream about Tommy and he was really mean and wouldn't sign an autograph

what made it really bad?

i once went to a shrink
to analyze my dreams
she said it's lack of sex that's bringing me down

It wasn't a dream

He was breaking my balls in front of a whole store. It just had a weird dark vibe to it

>According to Juliette Danielle, when Tommy Wiseau said the line "In a few minutes, bitch," everyone on the set began laughing at him. Wiseau came out of the bathroom and demanded to know what was so funny.

>Shot simultaneously on 35 mm film and high-definition video. Tommy Wiseau was confused about the differences between the formats, so he used both cameras on the same mount. He also purchased the cameras, instead of renting them as film productions usually do.

>Mark (Greg Sestero) is named after Matt Damon. According to Sestero, Tommy Wiseau misheard the actor's name despite his obsession with the actor.

He mixed up Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg.
A common mistake.

Kek

she wants your D

dont touch me mother fucker

You no good, you just a cheekan

youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y

Water store remark!

Seeing the Room live is a trip. People dress up in costumes, throw spoons at the screen, and yell out the lines. It's absolutely hysterical and anyone who loves the movie should try it

CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEEP

DO YOU UNDERSTAND LIFE

Underwear man what's that OOOHHH man are you okay?

I get the peecture

IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOURE DA EGGSPURT MARK

Beetty good

I love that he gets softly set down against a trash can, and sells it like he got hit point blank in the chest by a shotgun.

Friendly reminder that this is still happening.

>Only one belt
Fucking dropped

Worse than you could ever imagine, Mark. Worse than anyone could ever imagine...

I can only get hard to vr videos but they become laggy right when imma bout to skeet

James as Tommy I think will be interesting, but Dave should not be Greg.

>Dave as Greg
Bad pick, Greg was taller, and better looking

Non existent

>>>Reddit

Have you seen greg now lol and it makes sense Tommy was older. Also imagine Dave playing Tommy instead

It isn't a weird question given their friendship. I don't understand the fascination with this line.

>Americans are freaked out by friends talking about sex

Why do feminists say Tommy and the room are misogynist? Is it because, god forbid, Lisa is the villain of the piece?

I had a dream that some game developers were making a Room RPG with Tommy as a usable item.

When the fuck is this thing coming out? It was already shown at Cannes.

That guy must have been a virgin and not know what a bj feels like.

Or he's just acting like an idiot.

He was just doing what his director told him to do.