Someone give me a quick rundown on what sex feels like

Someone give me a quick rundown on what sex feels like

Bags of salty coins

picking cherries in summer
cutting a ripe watermelon in half

Exhausting.

No cunt can replace the tight grip of your hand.

It varies depending on a lot of factors so I can't really?

She likes it when you go hard, but she wants more than just hard. So first time yh fuck her hard.

Warm and sticky, a sense of being dominated when he enters me

Like having a really good shit in reverse

these

That's because he didn't tease you with the tip of his dick like a gentleman first.

feels like a dick in your ass

This is so wrong its almost sad.

I've always used condoms so it feels like thrusting into something you kind of feel.

He's a guy. He doesn't understand what it's like to have a thick pulsating erect dick inside his pussy.

Implying he can get it up if a woman started putting moves on him.

t. roastie homosexuals

m8 i fucked yo mom.

its not what everyone can relate but I can. Sex doesn't feel like anything. I'd honestly pick wanking over sex anytime unless I had an extremely hot chick or an actress

Pretty great but it is different. The difference in positions has a surprisingly different feel. For instance, when I do missionary and pull her legs up so her ankles are by her head that does crazy things to the tip of my cock. Also doggy makes me cum dangerously fast, it feels so insanely amazing my brain goes full retard and I'm just like, "uhhhoohhhhhhhh... ohhhh g-g-goooooddddd"

Bottom line is it's different. First time I ever creampied a girl was when I smoked a lot of pot (secretly) then crept into her bed. Did all sorts of stuff then I did doggy and pumped her full, when I started cumming she pulled away at first... then accepted my sperm and pushed her bum back onto my dick for full depth.

Almost passed out.

overated

I jerked off to this post.

It depends on how you view sex in the first place.

Is it emotional?
Is it a mechanical need?
Is it casual?
A combination of these and more?

There are factor to how it can feel.

Shut up mobilefag