Trump will destroy Conservatism if he wins election

But you guys are so fixated on beating Hillary, you'll lose a war to win a battle.

Hello Republican irrelevance.

Why would he destroy conservatism?

checkmate

> inb4 ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

conservatism has been dead for a long time
hello newman

sounds like bullshit to me

if anything, he's helping to clean out the pipes that are clogged with corporate interest by being an independent.

conservatism has long suffered from the parasitic effects of lobbyism, and has withered even worse than progressives in the light of public opinion.

i'm not exactly sure why the political right suffers more from the "in-bed-with-greedy-fatcats" meme when progressives are often just as bad, if not worse, but Trump's campaign has been launched on its own wind m80.

God Tier, Nationalism
Mediocre Tier, Conservatism and Libertarianism.
Shit tier, Neo Conservatism and Liberalism.
Kill it with fire Tier, Communism, Globalism, Leftism.

We call it "cuckservatism". And we are completely fine with it dying.

Fuck of shill, your haggard old cunt is going down.

>no nationalist libertarian master race
it's like you're still red pill stage one.

Yeah, nah. Trump must win.

Simple. Because Conservative elites are the business elite, and their base is compromised of the people they screw over with their economic policies.

That alliance is dead now.

Conservatism was already dead.
There was not one fucking thing left to conserve,precisely why Ted failed.
Its Top vs Bottom now not Left Vs Right
People who cannot adjust to the new vibration will vanish soon.

Oh no, what will we do without (((conservatism))).

If Hillary wins and is allowed to put in her own choice to replace scalia, the effects will last much longer than just 4, or 8 years.

ps. real conservatism(tm) is not real conservatism

You know if the GOP splits in half, the Democrats will never lose an election again right?

And the Republican Party is going to tear itself apart under the weight of its contradictions.

Be banished to the political wilderness, reduced to a fringe.

Trump already won, shill.

Everyone at the RNC already rallied behind him. It's already over. Never Trump is virtually non-existent now. Cruz is the only one that mildly spoke out against him and you know what happened? He got booed and mocked off of the stage, tried to take refuge with Adelson and he was turned away.

It's already over.

Yes, you just handed the keys to the GOP to "The Man Without A Plan".

The GOP elites can fake their support all they want, but once he's actually in power, they'll drop their act.

You think it's a coincidence virtually none of them showed to the RNC, and so few of the speakers mentioned Man-Without-A-Plan by name?

t. increasingly nervous true conservative™

I do kek's work

>(((conservatism)))

This is a movement.

What exactly is Man-Without-A-Plan's plan?

All you sheep ever get is vague talk, broad language and flip-flops.

All I hear from him is bullshit.

Oh no what will we ever do without TruConservatives(TM)? Guess we better let our country be destroyed to save them.

Fuck off shill

Trump is exactly the kick in the balls that the political spectrum needed.

you're not a very good shill to deviate this far from your own OP and turn to pure anti-trump shitposting

Yes, a very disorganized and increasingly anti-intellectual one.

>tell liberal sister that I'm worried that Trump may destroy the Republican party
>she says "good"
>she proceeds to go on about how she in effect hates democracy and would rather the conservative opinions of the country not have a platform to be heard
>even says she was contemplating voting for Trump in the primary just to ensure Bernie got elected should he win the Dem. nomination
I hated her in that moment.

POPULIST REVOLUTION. DESTROY THE MACHINE. KEK WILLS IT!

KEK VULT

>Losing one election
>Destroying entire country

Really?

>implying that wasn't Sup Forums's original plan
>implying we're conservatives here
>implying that the natural conservative impulse, and anti-leftist facts, isn't going to be redirected into something else....

Can all neo-Trump campaign fags please leave? Pro or Anti, it doesn't matter, you're all idiots who think 8 years of whatever asshole is in office, is gonna actually stop the events in motion.

>You know if the GOP splits in half, the Democrats will never lose an election again right?

This is literally what is happening to the Democratic party idiot

all three branches are up for grabs this election

Why are you shilling for Hillary?

>implying neoconservatism is real conservatism.

Border security, economic security, job security, job growth, removing regulations on small businesses, lowering taxes, rewriting trade deals, ending NAFTA, no TPP, stronger military, ending common core, ending Obamacare

Yeah because the Democrats are really going to divide in the face of Trump.

You really think Trump has the support of anyone seriously important in the GOP? He's at war with the leadership, the ideologues, and the donors. They're just pretending to like him until he stops Hillary, then they'll do everything they can to stop him.

The GOP will tear itself apart under a Trump regime, fighting itself more than the Democratic Party.

Hillary wilp anoint supreme justices that will remove our first & second amendment, call for a 550% increase of "syrian refugees," and follow through with TPP. Plus her masters want WW3 with Russia

Any actual specifics, beyond "I'll wave my magic wand"-tier?

I agree. To preserve true conservatism™, we must ensure this election goes to Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump is nothing but trouble and does not represent the values of this party! We must stand with our other fellow conseratives™ who prefer a Hillary presidency over a Trump one.

I thought the GOP was mad at the Democrats for not being tough enough on the Russians?

Make up your minds.

>Yeah because the Democrats are really going to divide in the face of Trump.

They already have

>You really think Trump has the support of anyone seriously important in the GOP? He's at war with the leadership, the ideologues, and the donors. They're just pretending to like him until he stops Hillary, then they'll do everything they can to stop him.

He has total support of the Republican party, it's his party now.

>The GOP will tear itself apart under a Trump regime, fighting itself more than the Democratic Party.

Pure projection. Hillary is floundering. This past week alone - DNC leaks showing colluding with head of DNC, the media, and showing she pays online trolls to defend her (you). Her FUCKING WHITE MALE vp pick that panders in Spanish. Hillarys America and Clinton Cash both coming out. Hillarys goons building a fence to block protesters, silencing and threatening Sanders supporters inside the convention.

Her speech will flop so fucking hard. I wonder how long she will stay on stage with everyone booing her

A Republican Party, with its base of support confined to old white men, will lose elections by greater and greater margins.

It's called a demographic death spiral. If anything Trump has actually narrowed the base of support by driving off college-graduated white Republicans.

Like revolutions, genuine populist movements are always "disorganized" (and powerful). This is as relevant a political criticism as saying that the mob which lynched someone was disorganized. As for your "anti-intellectual" buzzword, I could not disagree with you more.

In war, underestimating your enemy is the absolute #1 thing you never do before going into battle. Even at this late stage in the game, when it has become very clear that Trump has a lot of support in the electorate, "progressive" Liberals such as yourself are still calling him "buffoon" and "clown". He's going to win, and since you're so arrogant, you're going to have no idea how it happened.

Look at his campaign website for specifics retard, you said he had no policies. What are HILLARYS policies? Jack fucking shit besides pandering to niggers and illegals

>I thought the GOP was mad at the Democrats for not being tough enough on the Russians?

What? We want good relations with Russia retard

>Trump will destroy Conservatism

Okay. Up with Nationalism.

>you'll see the destruction of the Republican Party and conservatism in your life time

I can't wait

have you look at the turnout numbers, you dumb faggot? he's widened the base by millions

the entire base is with him
anyone against him is just drowned out by the unwavering support at this point

maybe you should have tried shilling these points before the convention

We want to destroy conservatism and replace it with nationalism.

You say that like that's a bad thing

Contemporary conservatives are merely globalists holding a bible.

Trip Dubs don't lie

Cuckservatives do not represent Americas working class, his most loyal base.

"Total support"?

Hardly. Virtually no one of consequence came to the RNC.

He might as well be a pariah to them. So many of his beliefs are ideological anathema to conservatives, they'll fight him tooth and nail as soon as he gets in power.

It's the logical next-step. If they can't beat him at the ballot box, they'll use their political experience to negate his progress once in office.

The GOP elite fucking hate Trump.

Democrats and Republicans are two side of the same wooden nickel...

a non-racial "conservatism" movement deserves to die

It was always a cuck fest of traitors at the top anyways

?
meanwhile all the fucking bernie delegates left the DNC

>I'll just repeat what Ben Shapiro told me to Sup Forums and they'll see the truth!

1. Conservatism has already been corrupted by idiots like Bush, the brand has been ruined for a decade.
2. If you let Hill win a conservative will never win again because she'll legalize 10s of millions of third worlders, and polls show they vote for big government.

This isn't just a battle it's the last stand for western civilization.

Conservatism is racist.

>the GOP has been hijacked by its own voterbase
>elites can't stand in the way of their own party without destroying it completely

wtf i hate democracy now

>If anything Trump has actually narrowed the base of support by driving off college-graduated white Republicans.

This is a fucking lie and you know it.

Primary numbers don't count for fucking shit.

He got new voters, but they're overwhelmingly white men.

And he cannot win with his demographic alone, the numbers are not there.

"Turn-out" doesn't remotely impress me under the circumstances. The Democrats will cancel it out easily with women, young people, college graduates, and all the Hispanics who have quite recently become voters.

Don't sell me that primary voter turnout shit, we all know the GOP base is white as fuck.

>Virtually no one of consequence came to the RNC.

Compared to Sarah Silverman? Trayboons mother? That one irrelevant fat bitch who molested her sister?

>
He might as well be a pariah to them. So many of his beliefs are ideological anathema to conservatives, they'll fight him tooth and nail as soon as he gets in power.

Yeah naw, he will root out the America hating marxist

>It's the logical next-step. If they can't beat him at the ballot box, they'll use their political experience to negate his progress once in office.

They would look like fucking assholes since all of his policies are pro America

>The GOP elite fucking hate Trump.

They've already bent the knee

He already won. it's already over user.

>He got new voters, but they're overwhelmingly white men.

DNC leaked emails showed Hispanics overwhelmingly love Trump

I agree. Let's all vote for Hillary and invite millions of refugees into our country, as well as million more mexicans.

Then why are you so scared? Fuck off mentallyhill shill

You'd better hope it is.

It's bad enough Trump's base of support is overwhelmingly white male to begin with.

If that means the worst aspects of conservatism are gone, fundamentalism and corporatism, then awesome

Cuckservatism deserves to die at this point.

In Florida alone he's like 13 points ahead with Hispanics. Hillary can offer them nothing, Trump will win them over because +jobs +security/safety +lower taxes +religious/conservative +will kick out illegals

Maybe because Democrats are overwhelmingly anti White male?

>neoconservatism is good

kys shill

k

thanks.

It's been that way for a week now, holy shit you're clearly the stupidest person in this thread so far.

I think you mean Cubans, who unlike Mexicans get automatic citizenship the moment they reach US soil.

Lucky them.

We have one standard for Cubans, and another standard for Mexicans.

To clarify I mean your stupid lie It's been more than just white men for a week now.

Says the guy who doesn't fear the logical consequences of having a shrinking demographic being one's lone source of support.

That doesn't worry you? That's a recipe for political extinction.

It's funny really... because Hillary has spent so much on synthetic focus groups and shilling, any pro Hillary comment I see is disregarded as some lame limp wristed liberal being paid rather than being the opinion of a fully formed adult.

The left really does just eat themselves in every regard.

Cuckservatism should be destroyed ASAP if USA wants to be still relevant in near future.

Did you not just watch this DNC

there won't be anyone left who even wants conservatism in 20' years if she wins

Go visit South Africa and see how fun it is when whites get outnumbered

No. He'll destroy bible thumping pearl clutching in the American right. No more Romneys, Cruz's, or Rubios. The republican party will be born again as something fiscally responsible and socially unintrusive.

South Africa was already majority-black from the beginning.

And then whites there decided to carry out Apartheid.

What a popularity-booster that was, lol. It's like they decided to all wear shirts that said, "Hate me, entire world" on it.

>this thread
This is the best Correct The Record can do? no wonder shillary is plummeting in the polls

>sage goes in all fields