Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

>Previous drawthread
>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/KJC3QjsB

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the
or in

Other urls found in this thread:

characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89510407601/the-superhero-generator-is-done-this-is-the-first
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89093604316/as-id-promised-earlier-and-was-requested
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/85948523256/lots-of-you-have-been-have-been-having-fun-with
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90112311445/the-latest-generator-the-random-demon-maker#notes
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/93040704852/its-been-a-while-since-i-made-a-generator-so
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/91775089174/a-brand-new-steampunk-themed-generator-its-not
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90586439243/several-people-requested-magic-related-generators
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/97242635567/its-been-quite-some-time-since-i-made-a-new
66.media.tumblr.com/fe1321506a91119176d2b0a8d12956e6/tumblr_ng8jj1LCb61sa3t1go3_1280.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting a scene interpretation with Leni yelling "UNHAND LILY, LINCOLN!"

Requesting anything with FP in this outfit.

Im trying to draw spidermang and I think I fucked up
any other more experienced drawfags could offer me some advice/redlines?

Requesting lola as an immortan joe like character. An "immortan lola", if you will.

Is it Friday already? requesting a fusion for this chart please, either between Harley and Nui or Juri and Nui if interested.

Requesting the Double Dragon II boxart with Death Kwon do Mordecai in Billy's (The one in blue at the bottom) place and Rigby in Jimmy's (the one in red at the top) holding Eileen.

It's Challenge Time!

>Choose one of these Character Generators
>Take a print
>Draw however you got.

The options are:

>Super-Hero Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89510407601/the-superhero-generator-is-done-this-is-the-first

>Sci-Fi character Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89093604316/as-id-promised-earlier-and-was-requested

>Fantasy Creature Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/85948523256/lots-of-you-have-been-have-been-having-fun-with

>Demon Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90112311445/the-latest-generator-the-random-demon-maker#notes

>Angel Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/93040704852/its-been-a-while-since-i-made-a-generator-so

>Steampunk Character Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/91775089174/a-brand-new-steampunk-themed-generator-its-not

>Mage Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/90586439243/several-people-requested-magic-related-generators

>Elf Generator
characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/97242635567/its-been-quite-some-time-since-i-made-a-new

Go on now!

requesting Jane Thorster aggressively making out with Gwenpool

requesting a redraw of this

Fusion Friday!
Requesting fusion of
>Joy (Inside Out)
>Sandy (Les Kassos)
>Rapunzel (Tangled)

requesting American Kaiju and Avenger 5 as Rock'em Sock'em Robots

requesting WomanMan vs The Gender Police

requesting BlackMayne beating someone with one of those novelty fist shaped dildoes

Well, requesting R63 Raven petting or scratching Beast Girl belly.

requesting Iron Goblin chugging petrol from the bottle

Red Claw pinup

Requesting Magee lounging around in her underwear at her office on a hot day at the North Pole and having a couple desk fans going.

Office ref: 66.media.tumblr.com/fe1321506a91119176d2b0a8d12956e6/tumblr_ng8jj1LCb61sa3t1go3_1280.jpg

I second this because she is probably the only BTAS villain that didn't end up in the comics.

Requesting Dana Tan as a flamenco dancer pls.

Requesting Peridot wearing a maid outfit and asking Steven if she's cute.

Requesting Cinderella doing something cute and non-lewd. That or any comic/cartoon girl wearing Cinderella's work clothes.

Requestinc pic related but with the 4 robins when they see Batman.

Alternately, Batman, Midnighter, Owlman and Deathstroke when they see Dick.

We need anything of this fem ghost rider. She thic

I seconded last time and I'm seconding right now again.

Requesting Lynn this costume

Requesting Joy and Pearl wearing swimsuits and making sandcastle like on the upper right image but Pearl creates the sea spire while Joy watches with amazement.

who drew this

Requesting /ss/ between the DCAU version of Lois Lane and Superboy from the Kid's Stuff episode of Justice League.

I'm starting on this. Any suggestions on what antagonists from the show to turn those grunts into?

I'm thinking this would be a pretty cool idea for a request, requesting Giant-Man and Spider-Man in place of the colossal titan and Eren respectively. You can use whatever image of the two if you don't feel like using pic related.

Keep the verticle maneuvering equipment if you don't think the reference is clear, thanks

This is better for a Batman thread or /ic/, but right off the bat, the perspective of the hips and legs are not consistent with the torso.

Sup lovelies. Here 2 part sketches of requested stuff from previous thread.

there are no batman threads
ic is slow as hell

Here part 3. After weekend I wll come back to usual requests. Cheers

Thank you GBA for all your work

Requesting Chris giving Dan the ol' Spicy Keychain.

Nice!

I haven't done a request in months and now I see why.

They can be the guys from the Death Kwon Do episodes.

I request your favorite Sup Forums character as Chun-Li.

I'm also taking requests if they are good enough

Requesting Professor McGonagall as a Jedi.

Replace Spongebob with Captain America and Patrick with Iron Man

Tara strong begging for my dick

Taking any Callie requests?

Requesting a team up between Robbie Reyes and the Undead G-man, with the duo in a hearse, which the G-man is shooting out the back of

Third for this
cute belly scratching is the only thing that will bring me joy.

Requesting Cap saying:
>Freedom is the most important thing to me. If you all don't like it, then you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left.

DUDE

This pic with Greg Universe

Requesting Frankie Foster with gouged out eyes and smashed teeth.

Requesting Leni Loud from the Loud House doing Heart Hands towards the viewer, with a smile on her face.

no.

I'm also not taking Kamala, Wakfu, furry, Inside out or Steven Universe requests.

Anything beyond that maybe.

i really enjoy the flipnote style

got anywhere where you post lewd?

Do you take rule 63?

I was thinking on Requesting Robin on a swinsuit.

Trixie Tang?

>no.
What a shame.

Can you do this?

I request you to not draw this day and let the requesters do something

Hey, I'm heading out of town for the weekend and won't have access to any art stuff, so sorry this isn't finished. I thought I could get more off it done before I left, but oh well. Hope you like the sketch, and I'll finish it when I get back home.

Requesting Sadness strapped to Joy's back upside-down, crying at a high volume to function as a water jetpack like F.L.U.U.D.

It's coming up real nice, will be looking up to it thank you.

Requesting any of the fusions between Ultimate Gwen, Cartoon Gwen, and Mexi-Gwen.

oh wow somebody noticed the batshit insane mexican spiderman comics

Requesting Mung making Chowder into an idiot sandwich.

Kevin, drunk and swimming in a ball pit, yelling "Goober-Geiger!" as Andy tries to coax him out of the pit.

danke

Requesting a Goth version of Storm

Requesting an user suffering from the curse of thirst.

Requesting Jenny Wakeman and Airachnid doing normal robot spider girl things together.

>tfw I quoted the wrong by mistake request and you did it.

You came to the wrong thread, friend

Requesting edit of the left image with Lord Dominator

What should I draw in order to get all the shares and likes?

What are the shows that IN lately?

That's just some guy making abusefag-esque posts to trigger the nerds who don't like the original abusefag.

Just draw Gwen Tennyson to gain the pedo audience.

Steven universe, Wander over yonder, looks like Loud house too
idk, just draw whatever you want man

why do you care? just draw what you love.

Steven Universe.
Hero Academia
Undertale
Haikyuu

Or you could pander to a fetish. Work wonders, but only on Deviantart. You has to pander to fujos on Tumblr.

Requesting Lisa making grabby hands up at the viewer, signaling she wants to be picked up, all while having teary eyes and making a pouty face

I know OR got at least on good delivery a while back, but I wanted to do that request of a Sup Forums guy wearing this skirt/stockings combo. I went with nylons, though because I can't draw fishnets worth shit.

It's Thor, btw. I would've posted this way back when OR was still requesting, but some other things got in the way of me finishing this sooner.

Neat

I just want to create more fan art so people pay more attention to my original shit.

That's what I want to know what characters could I draw that would get peoples attention.

Suggestions are always welcome and I can even take them as requests if I like the characters

Ah, come on, don't draw something because you want attention, draw something because you want to draw something.

Draw art for the gay space rocks show, and claim Wander over Yonder should get a 3rd season even if you've never seen the show.

I spelled word for word which shows seems to be getting more fanart and attention right now.

Personally, I do both. I get my iving with comissions, so I need a public, but usually I just draw what I like. When OPM was hot shit I focused my attention on making plenty of fanart of it, and it wasnt a chore because I already liked it.

requesting wilykat wearing kayne shades

Requesting any of this cross-board bun-fusion. They're Melona, Fran, and Judy Hopps.

Requesting Lin Beifong as Commissioner Gordon telling Korra that she needs to rape Kuvira.

I would be better if was Amon.

Thanks!

Does walking count as anything?

Requesting an edit:
can someone make blossom more shaddy and creepy like superman?

Requesting Fusion:

>La Muerte from the Book of Life
>Ember McLain from Danny Phantom
>Wuya from Xiaolin Showdown

Sure! Thank you very much.

Here ya go

I'm looking for better texture like brushes to draw cartoon style, anybody?

OR of The Steven/Korra Fusion. Thank you!