this

A bunch of people well dressed

A normal prom

Putes

lusotropicalismo

That's just a prom..

the death of an ancient genetic legacy

How could this happen?

pics like this sadden me for this very reason. just imagine, generations of proud zulu warriors, bred to be the strongest and greatest... all forever tainted by the wh*Te gene

White boys are soyboy feminist cucks nowadays. It makes sense that white girls upgraded to ALPHA BLACK BULLS.

How could what happen? mixed couples in the youth? not that uncommon

A american dream

Blacks are self-hating

We call it a South Brazil.

This

It's honestly basically impossible. I have no idea

Judaism

Beautiful.

Good goys.

Fine if they are conservative and BASED

Okay, so we all know how white people feel about pics like the OP’s but what about Black people, what do they think of them?

I know nothing about the context, it's too unlikely to happen by coincidence, maybe it's just staged

It allows blacks to gain more influence

Many great Black American thinkers/figures are heavily admixed with white like bob marley, malcolm X or Obama

It also allows them to go into influential white families easier like how Obamas daughter is dating a rich white Britain or how Meghan Markle is a Royal now

A couple hoteps might get angry on insta and twitter but most blacks have not cared and do not care ... only 4% do

>like bob marley

bob marley had a white dad

>It allows blacks to gain more influence
How? Aren’t people that marry into the white community and their children less connected to the wider Black community?
>Many great Black American thinkers/figures are heavily admixed with white like bob marley, malcolm X or Obama
Doesn’t this also feed into the idea that Blacks are inferior?

Bob marley was a jamaican, do they refer to themselves as african-american?

>How? Aren’t people that marry into the white community and their children less connected to the wider Black community?

No because of the one drop rule they are pretty much forced to be black

Plus its less about being apart of the direct community and more about getting some form a blackness in seats of power

>Doesn’t this also feed into the idea that Blacks are inferior?

No because black people know that mixed people are looked at better by whites at least for the time being. Its why the NAACP chose Rosa Parks to sit on the bus instead of a dark skinned woman who they originally planned to use, whites are more likely to empathize with a light skinned woman.

Theres a point where it gets bad when light skinned people dominate the culture and we are seeing push back to that right now with darker skinned actors getting more roles and more people pushing for dark skinned recognition. But light skinned people or mixed people were the foot in the door before the whole body could pass through.

I should have said prominent black thinkers in American society. But your right he's not American but was heavily influential on the culture

KARA BOGA'D

extremely rare

The cast of any BBC programme

That's called freedom.

Progress

Good post

lel

Lauren isnt even blonde. Nothing was lost

>sminems ITT have to compete with THIS

>damage control after getting JIHAD’d

this

Reenaccion masiva de la película King Kong.