Demona

What the jalapeƱa was her problem?

She was a bitch.
Some women are bitches.
That's just how they are.

She made a terrible decision, refused to admit her part of it and blamed other people, leading to more bad decision and perpetuating the cycle.

"Alone" ;_;

Celibate for centuries.

So a regular woman,then.

She was fucking Macbeth during that time. During a part of it,at least.

>She was fucking Macbeth

He was a filthy HUMAN.

It was a ploy.

A delicious,sexy ploy.

She genuinely liked him and was hurt when he said "a wise king considers all his choices" when that coward brought up the idea of betraying the Gargoyles to appease England

>It's an "overhear part of the conversation and get the wrong idea" episode

Not really an example (and there is actually very little of that in the series at large; there's tons of ball-dropping and bad decissions, but it's never because of coincidences or silly misunderstandings)

Macbeth probably wouldn't have gone with it, but he wasn't as straight-laced and righteous as Goliath, so he wouldn't simply outright reject a (shitty) course of action that *made* sense

You forget the part that once she leaves he immediately says "No, I won't do it".

Greg said he would have said that if they had time to include it in the episode, he actually doesn't.
However, later on, when they're losing the war, he does state that their plan relied on the gargoyles, who abandoned them, so he obviously didn't betray them.

She couldn't take responsibility for her own actions and blamed everyone else because her brain was wired like that.

She shows the results of losing herself to Hate. Demona's hatred for humans and the loss of her rookery drove her to a level of evil that you rarely see.

I think the perfect parallel for her would be Magneto.

She and Magneto have alot in common.

>She was fucking Macbeth during that time.

Dude, Macbeth was a pretty cool guy but Goliath's probably packing a two meter long meat lance. Unless Macbeth is the second coming of the Clit Commander it just isn't going to be the same.

>treat like shit by humans even thought she risked her life defending them
>betrayed by pretty much every human she ever trusted
>mate frozen in stone for 1000 years
>gargoyles mate for life, so she didn't have sex in all that time
>hunted by humans for hundreds of years
>new clan all destroyed
>mate is free from spell, he doesn't like her anymore
>worst of all seems to be attracted to a human
>gets new material
>He used her and never cared for her
>filled will anger and self loathing because a lot of her problems she help cause, but never comes to terms with it
Demona was a bitch, but she had damn good reason to be. I loved the one episode when they go back in time, and old Demona squares off with her younger self. Young Demona was filled with such life and hole, it was sad to see how she would turn out in the end.

But Goliath spent a thousand years in a stone shell,meanwhile Macbeth what still alive,inmortal and running around to be the perfect hatefuck for Demona. There's no possible discussion here.

Dude put the G in Gargoyle if you know what I mean

Macbeth wasn't fucking Demona during their friendship days. He was the loyal type, so I doubt he chested on his wife. Now Weisman said Demona and Macbeth did have sex, when she was human and basically tricked him into falling in love and getting married. But that was just to manipulate him to steal his money.

Greg likes that kind of drama some times, but that would be contradicing himself. From the FAQ (giggle)

> Aren't Macbeth and Demona technically married after "Sanctuary?"
> Greg's answer: No. The marriage had not been consumated when the bride tried to kill the groom for his money before disappearing without a trace, so getting a unilateral annulment was surprisingly easy.

Maybe not the best place to ask but: are the "official canon" comics any good? I recently marathoned the first two seasons and I'm told the third one is skippable

Yes. The art's bad at first but that guy eventually gets replaced.

Bitch was crazy. You'd be crazy too if you were in her position.

Riker refused to give her the D

She was my first 2d fap.

Girth/curve>length.

This has been scientifically proven.

Four fat sausage inches pleasures more than an eight inch pencil.

What makes you think that Goliath doesn't have length AND girth? He was only able to fuck Elisa while she was transformed into a gargoyle because he would've split her in half while she was human.

Length is not automatically pleasurable though.

Length has a minimum and maximum on the range of usefulness.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a question of length or girth, but more of a passion and endurance. I'm going to go out on an whim and say Goliath could out perform Macbeth in bed any day. Macbeth may have experience, but he's also depressed and hates his life, so he probably doesn't fuck that often. Goliath on he other hand has a fuckton of sexual passion, when he's not being murdered-teased by Demona, he's getting cucked by Elisa's humanness. dudes probably really pent up. and as for endurance, that ones pretty obvious, gargoyles are canon sex machines that can go all night.

And besides, we all know female gargoyles have huge gaping gashes (have you seen the size of those eggs?) that can only be filled by big gargoyle cock. Demona wouldn't be interested in a human sexually. That's why she hops on Thailogs dick first chance she gets. And besides, Goliath wouldn't return to her anyways, he now knows the splendors of soft, warm, painfully tight human pussy. and Elisa can't go back to human dick either, no regular human could follow up Goliath and still please her.

imagine Elisa giving Goliath a blow job for the first time and him moaning out "what sorcery is this?"

Demona was furious that he'd even consider backstabbing her. Loyalty is a big thing for gargoyles and Demona was no exception.

MacBeth and Demon both feel each others' pleasure and pain so having sex with each other would be like double-pleasure. Even if she doesn't get off, she'll be feeling his.

But their immortality spell made Demona and Macbeth made them feel what the other person felt when in close proximity, and they hate each other.

So add sex to that and you end up with hatesex that is fueled by some sort of feedback loop of pleasure.