Don't mind me, I'm just pirating this peace of art

Don't mind me, I'm just pirating this peace of art.

you would be if you didn't pay the museum admission fee

The artist consented for the painting to be hung there. The creator has a right to dictate the distribution of his creation outside of people's private property. This includes the internet because it is a public space.

but in the process of viewing it his brain makes an illegal copy of it and stores it for later personal rewatching, without paying the museum again. this really shouldnt be legal should it?

thats weird, it doesn't look like you are stealing the painting and taking it home with you though? Oh? Then you aren't pirating it, you are merely looking at it you fool.

Pirating IS stealing, thats just a fact. If anything, the argument is whether or not it is morally wrong to steal.

I'd say pirating is more analogous to counterfeiting, which is still wrong by the way

yeah, I was just fishing for (you)s though

Pirating is just being smart. You're choosing the route of least expense.

>The free market is great, it encourages competition that lowers prices
>Market opens up that provides entertainment for literally no monetary exchange from the customer
>STOP GETTING THINGS FOR FREE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What did they mean by this?

Stop being such a fucking pussy about it, you like to steal shit and not pay for it. Nearly everyone does it, as long as you pay and support works that you really care about from time to time you are alright. punk ass bitch

really makes you think

>Stealing the painting
That would be theft. Piracy would be if he made an exact copy of the painting, took it home, and shared others with his friends.

But I'm just watching the movie, I don't own a physical copy of it, I'm not selling it or touching it, I just watch it.

I paid for my entrance fee, I pay for my internet and my computer, I have the right to use my computer, and my hardware allows me to watch that movie in the form of code.

It's inside my machine attributes to run any code, therefore I'm just using my own property.

>XD
'no'>t. brainlet
'no' again

You're wrong and stupid too

Just torrented this painting bros. Its all yours friends.

>yify
No thanks

>Not an augment.

This is more like watching the trailer on youtube. Taking a photo isn't allowed in most museums, so you piratefags just slammed urselves

No need to argue, I'm right

>Taking a photo isn't allowed in most museums
where

Not him but a lot of smaller galleries and exhibits don't allow it

Sick of seeing this retardation.
>Watching something that requires anywhere between 1 and 1000 or more people to work for a year or more on to make, FOR FREE isn't stealing.
>but it's like a painting derr
No it's not, ONE artist sells ONE painting to a gallery, who in turn charge people to see it.
The painting costs a handful of cash to make, a film can cost MILLIONS.

so when i rented ps2 games and ripped them, that wasn't piracy?

you fucking shithead

>posts something incorrect

>gets corrected

>'no'

holy fucking shit, make a noose and use it

most, if not all galleries don't allow flash photography because the flash will degrade the painting.

of course that's kinda vanished since cameras stopped requiring huge amounts of light expose film.