Can we all take a minute and let it sink in that New Zealand has PLASTIC currency? How cucked can you get Kiwi's?

Can we all take a minute and let it sink in that New Zealand has PLASTIC currency? How cucked can you get Kiwi's?

Other urls found in this thread:

noteprinting.com/products.shtml
abc.net.au/news/2010-05-24/reserve-bank-firm-accused-of-bribery/838206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw you discover that plastic currency was invented by Australia, and we manufacture it for EVERY country that uses it.

What.... You make my money,kangaroo?

Despite having no idea of the fags protracted on the bills (except the queen) I find them way better looking than the shity euro.

American currency is not very glamourous either.

Is this more related or more related?

I'll let you be the judge of that. sage.

>noteprinting.com/products.shtml

If you have an ePassport, we probably make that too.

You're welcome.

>New Zealand uses plastic money
>Aussies use plastic money
>Canada uses plastic money

>A FUCKING MOUNTAIN

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Polymer currency is actually much higher tech than what the US uses. MUCH harder to counterfeit. We should switch, but muh textiles.

? I don't get it. The first white fella to climb Everest...pretty big achievement. Beats some of the nongs we have on our currency.

We have it too, it's pretty neat actually. Never gets wrecked unless you cut it with scissors

We also bribed a lot of government officials in 3rd world toilets with whores and cash to win their currency manufacturing business.

abc.net.au/news/2010-05-24/reserve-bank-firm-accused-of-bribery/838206

>your people are so careless that they need babby money so they don't destroy it

How can you be so careless with cash that you need it to be plastic so you don't fuck it up?

>can't use it to rail a giant line
worthless

I can name em all except the one on the green bill.

mexico uses plastic bills too

i guess i feel a bit dirty now, knowing filthy abos made my money

well done not one nigger on that money.

>having another countries royalty on your currency

That's the cucked detail we need to be addressing.

>That butthurt ex-pat kiwi is shitposting again

That's Countess Phillipa De Rothschilde, Justin Trudeau's dentist's grandma

Hundred dollar bill is Ernest Rutherford, first man to split the atom.

Ten dollar bill is Kate Sheppard, who campaigned to make nz the first country to allow women to vote. Sorry about that.

It's pretty nice actually. There is brail on it, it doesn't get destroyed, it lasts forever, there are different colours, and best of all - the Queen is on it.

Get fucked yank.

Why does america still use paper money? What benefit is there?

We make our own money cunt

At least your new bills don't look like kiddie zoo ticket entrances like ours. All they are missing is the "Collect them all!" legend at the bottom.

Canada has similar bills as this and I actually like them, the plastic material is way more durable and waterproof (and yes I'm aware US bills are technically able to survive a washing machine too).

Perfect currency would be US design/color with the plastic material.

why did they put random animals in the instead of historic figures or messi?

Fuck no. It's retarded that every bill is the same colour. This is how you end up tipping the pizza guy a $50.

Not entirely true, theyre very similar but there are slight differences in colour

Because half of Argentina hates the other half.
The Conservatives wanted to remove Evita while the Peronists and leftists wanted to remove Roca.

Our 20s and 50s are plastic too

I thought the newer US bills had different colors too, just a bit more subtle. Also the US bills are not quite as tall so they actually fit into wallets. I hate how Canadian bills always never quite fit into some wallets.

Looks like Canadian money

I hate Euro so much

I want my pesetas back reeeeeeee

you're kidding right? our plastic money is tailor made for snorting drugs through.

>implying that abbos work
my sides