How many units of crypto-currency do you own?

How many units of crypto-currency do you own?

>Canada
>ZERO (0)

>tfw 1.6 return on investment in two weeks

Nice satan trips

~2 BTC split among BTC, LTC, XMR, and a bit of ETH

About $3.5m worth of them.

How did you buy it

I'm trying to sign up for QuadrigaCX but verification is taking forever

I used quickbt, but they limit how much you can buy per day.

I've only now gotten in to it on the other side to short the retards who think this climb is gonna continue.

5K USD on LINK

bought bitcoins in late 2011 when they were $2

It has lots of room to grow, market cap is only 500 billion

With the sovereign debt crisis starting you have tens of trillions of dollars that are going to be fleeing bonds into the stock market and cryptocurrencies

$750k worth.

0.01BTC

I opened an account on a website and they gave everyone 0.01BTC as a start which was about 10 cents at that time, I didn't buy any other bitcoin though.

Now it's worth almost 150 bucks. 150 bucks of free money. haha.

1.4 btc (about 24k as we speak). Shit went parabolic this week

DELET THIS THREAD. I CAN'T STAND BEING REMINDED OF ALL THE BITCOIN I TRADED FOR SHITCOINS LIKE TRUMPCOIN AND RIPPLE LAT YEAR

.0222 BTC

Maybe more than that if you add all the forks btc has gone through recently. You can claim 0.01 bch and 0.01 btg whenever you want. You probably have $200-$250 at this point :)

I own 0.

Cant wait for it to crash and leave literally millions of you basement dwellers committing suicide.

>With the sovereign debt crisis starting

The sovereign debt crisis started long ago and has since tapered off. Bitcoin investment made sense in 2008, but now it doesn't. Countries have since settled their uncontrollable debt increase, and the USD has been doing very well in recent years.

One (1) litecoin, got it at $40, now it's ~400

i should've taken it more seriously

how is REQ? i keep seeing /biz/ spam it

>my aunt has 55