What is the best TV show to let my kids watch?

What is the best TV show to let my kids watch?

perthnow.com.au/entertainment/television/fireman-sam-producers-apologise-after-episode-showing-character-treading-on-pages-from-koran/news-story/7aee9b83b1ed124fb9b3fb6632baf289

Is fireman Sam more red pilled than postman Pat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQjdebT1iMU
prageru.com/
youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k
youtube.com/watch?v=gEAzA4QTiEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fireman "stab kebab" Sam

Make them read a book you fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQjdebT1iMU

Oh my god so triggered

I heard that show was also banned in canada

Book? Is that like a magazine without pictures?

What the fuck was it even doing in Fireman Sam?!

It's Wales, that's sheep shagging territory, not goat fucking.

he didn't step on that page though, it's just one from the pile he fell into with his shoulders. he shouldered the koran.

| | ------------\ ,---. /------------ | |
| | ---------. `-./ "\.-' .--------- | |
| ,--. | --------\ . /-------- | ,--. |
| ( >< ) | ------`-.| .-'------ | ( >< ) |
| `--' | ---/ `/"\ \--- | `--' |
| . | `//_-_\\' Ojo 98 | |
| : . ! | (.' ',) | . : . :|
| ! ! .| | | : | ! .|
| |_| ;|_| . |_| !_| !|
`-' `-^' \o `-' `-^'
\__________________T>_________________/
`-=--=--=--=--=--=---=--=--=--=--=--=-'
] _] _] _] _] _] _L] _] _] _] _] _] _
`-------------------------------------'
`u---u---u---u---u---u---u---u---u---u'

Only let them watch Prager U
prageru.com/

This indeed.

Fireman Sam is a Welsh creation.

The Welsh will single handedly remove Kebab from Western Europe.

Video related.

youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k

Just once I'd like to see someone do something like this and not give a fuck instead of transforming into a groveling little bitch.

The Welsh are helping us save Britain and it's honestly a fucking shame that Sup Forums sweeps them under the rug because of the shit part of it near Cardiff
The Welsh have the unwillingness to be oppressed yet again of the scots but none of their cuckery

Caillou. He is a little skinhead.

My Little Pony FiM

Nope.

The Young Turks on youtube

You shouldn't let kids watch TV.

If you're going to do it anyways I'd stick with classically educational things like science channel and old history channel programming from before they became a 'documentary series about obscure careers network'.

You know that jokes are supposed to be clever, right? There's supposed to be a punchline, just saying obviously false shit isn't funny, unless you're saying something like "The Falklands belong to Argentina".

Actually you yourself shouldn't even watch TV mainstream TV.

/)

So this is the legendary leaf """"bantz""""

It's not a joke muhammad.

It's not meant to be joke.

You are going to get holocausted. ....

>a brit calling me muhammad
The ironing

Dude he has cancer

Looney Tunes, of course. You get the wholesome pro-nationalism message from a period when the country was at war, and it's genuinely funny.

The Clampett cartoons are the funny ones.
The Chuck Jones cartoons are the artsy ones.
The Freleng and McKimson cartoons are good too, but everything starts to drop off past the 50's.

>letting your kids watch a spoiled whiny leaf kid
Enjoy your 6 year old gay son

Sticking up for your latin brother eh Pedro? Ay curamba, senor

youtube.com/watch?v=gEAzA4QTiEQ

I removed the TV from my house, fellow Perth bro. 4 kids, all boys 4-11, were pissed at first. After about 20 minutes of sulking, they just got on with it and they are now playing all the time, and aren't missing it. No You-tube, no vidya games, no tv, only music, piano, lego, books, bikes. For 3 months now. They are loving it.

this faggot knows what's up

I need a gif of that scene

too bad i expect nobody to have recorded such a bland canadian cartoon

you don't need to record it to make a gif. Youtube has a page that lets you turn parts of their videos to gifs

Ken
I'd throw money their way to support them but the fact they apologised for it... I guess it would be suicide not to, but yeah ill buy a shit load of fireman sam DVDs with that episode for the red cross Christmas presents this year

So the kids aren't allowed any electronic entertainment, but you allow yourself to shitpost on Sup Forums? What a hypocrite. The kids know it too.

I don't use any electronic entertainment at home. No hypocritical man here. Keep feeding your brats programming by the powers that be, burger boy. If you actually found a woman willing to breed with you.

>What is the best TV show to let my kids watch?
Berserk
Fist of the North Star
Shigurui
Dragon Ball
Street Fighter
Fate Zero

>millenial spotted

>being over 40
>posting on Sup Forums

Actually he doesn't. That's a common thought, but the reason why he's bald is because the show is based on the childrens series. In the books he is much younger than he is in the show, so he was still growing in hair-so he was an actual baby in the books.

They tried to animate him with hair in the show, but they realized it was no longer identifiable as Caillou.

He doesn't have cancer, he's just a Canadian Charlie Brown with a weird ass name.

Hello fellow Perth user.

Holy shit, this. I never appreciated those cartoons enough growing up. Wish I could watch them again.

Classic Carebears is pretty good, but it's like they lost the plot halfway through the show (after Screechy was introduced), so it drops off in quality after a while.

I really like Octonauts for kids, because they don't play like all animals are nice. They don't act like animals don't eat other animals. It's seriously like an underwater Star Trek for pre-schoolers/kindergarten age children.

Barney for the songs.

I love the newer Wiggles because of Emma desu.

Curious, where do people go for unfiltered, non msm news if not Sup Forums? It takes a bit to filter through the shitposting and degeneracy, but it's a small price to pay.

Steven universe

I know this is bait, but what's SJW about Stephen universe? As far as I can tell, there's lesbian space crystals, and one of them is a slave race or something?

I believe it, I'm just curious for details.

They promote strong female figures and that's about it, actually pretty good

It's the community around it that's AIDS; to the point where even the creators disavow it.

The show itself isn't too SJW, though it's pretty heavy handed/cringy at times.

I guess they also promote lesbian shit but that's only if you super look into it, like I do

Steven is literally a walking sack of cringe, still enjoy him though

This, every SU fan I've met has been a colossal pussy. We're talking mental breakdown over the dumbest things.

Johnny bravo.

Such as? I don't know many people who watch it because it's my guilty pleasure but I have never had a mental break down before

The thing is, the muslim community will make more noise at this than any of the attacks that have happened over the past few weeks, I guarantee it

It's basically just very tame allusions to liberalistic concepts of social decency, like same-sex relationships not being evil, female role models being equally valid, chubby characters portrayed as not ugly, and some racial harmony allusions. Besides that it's a standard kids cartoon with fun and feels.

People resent it because of how mild its SJW-ness is. Show it to a child and they might end up seeing homosexuality as exceedingly okay.

Homosexuals aren't bad, they don't kill people, they get jobs and they don't reproduce to pass on the gay gene

A grown woman losing her shit for a solid 5 minutes because someone said "that's pretty gay, man" to their friend as a insult. I the kicker? The "Homophobe" is actually a faggot.

That lady is mentally unstable, she didn't say anything but instead started to cry. What else do you expect from a leftist

What's his name again?

The FUCKING IRISH ARE AT IT AGAIN

Based Chink animators. I love it when people put inconspicuous politically incorrect humor in cartoons.

We are the crystal gems
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way

Trips, I must be right

Who fucking zooms in on pieces of paper in cartoons that appear on screen for a flash of a second

Are people that thorough in their search for something to be enraged about

If you hide something in a movie/TV show/video game, some loser will find it eventually.

My favorite childhood cartoons:
>Gargoyles
>Aeon Flux
>The Maxx
>Cool World
>Heavy Metal
>Ninja Scroll
>Gunsmith Cats
>David the Gnome
>Sailor Moon (man, this messed me up inside)
Honorable mentions to:
>The Drinky Crow Show
Even though I was almost an adult.

Watched some 'Gravity Falls' with the kiddo this last weekend.
Not bad.