pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

MEGA LINK: mega.nz/#!288jxRZb!2HwdCtrWNucBKDhbmB-S5ua2W6C9xWJkfVHhsaaZVsE

first for triggered lapis

lapis a shit
pearls masterace

We're back, baby!

Lapis and Peridot are going to get along well as the series progresses.
Peridot seems neutral towards her as well.

>first

Why is Sugar such a HACK?

look at this cutie pie

Put Same Old World in the OP.

left is better

hello sug I posted in the previous thread can I get a Lapis or Peridot edit with the 'COCK' hat please thank you forever ily

I really want an ep where connie, lapis and peridot fight over spending time with Steven and making all the shippers mad simultaneously

I don't know and i don't care :D

Why haven't Pearl and/or Amethyst said that they love Steven?

We need to force LAPIS and CONNIE to watch

STEVEN and PERIDOT

TO FUSE

>it'll all be finished in just a few days thanks to France

>soon it'll be the hiatus again

personal theory: the only reason garnet says she loves steven is because she sees other humans do it and feels thats what is needed to be said to keep him happy, which explains why she CONSTANTLY says it as if giving it no meaning

gems cant feel love, not true love

Fuck your relationship drama bullshit.

But summer of steven tho

Amethyst is too self conscious. Saying "i love you" to what used to be Rose is too hard for Pearl

well Steven reminds Pearl that she was cuck by a short hairles ape and amethyst bottles up everything.

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

But Steven isn't Rose, and Pearl is aware of that. She can love Rose and Steven in different ways.

so do we know approximately what era it was when pearl picked up the mirror at galaxy warp?

the real-life version of watson and the shark that the show parodies was from 1778, which would mean pearl had a different outfit at that time and only had the mirror for at most 250 years

Pearl only knows Lust while Amethyst is just an entitled punk.

legwarmers Pearl a best

MINE

NO

Repostan from last night.

>Blue = Known gems.
>Green = Gems from The Answer/Cheeseburger Backpack.
>Yellow = Unclear from the silhouettes.
>Black = Unseen until now.

Slightly unsure about Amethyst, but the her silhouette reminds me a lot of how amethyst looked covered in goo, and the color could be a hint for her, despite the other gems not having a consistent color scheme. It's also interesting that the gem with the three spikes at the front seems new, given how clear the silhouette is, and the pink gem circled in black towards the back has hair reminiscent of Centipeetle's.

Also, the "known" gems aren't "our" gems.

implying she did not have a crush on stevens dad and wanted him to like her so she grew her hair but was not ment to be. In the episode about the show they use to watch it shows they had something in the past.

I think it shows something's changed about peridot that she's bothered enough that she broke the barn that she wants to stay behind and fix it.

disappointed lapis

But what's the point if they are background characters the same as humans in Beach City?

Especially since the earlier shot had the Woolie Gem

Is Lapis in this episode taller and cuter or it's only my impression?

No one has told Amy they love her and so she won't say the same to anyone else. It's that backward logic you see in troubled people.

I thought peridot would be nervous seeing Lapis, sorry for being a dick on the ship keeping you prisoner. But it's hey sup Lesley

She's way taller, like Pearl height at least
Lamar can't into scale.

Honestly the "right, steven?" was funnier

How's my volume?

Or maybe she actually likes living in a more spacious barn?

It's not like Steven has showed her other entertainment to get addicted to like his video games or comics

She's as wet as the ocean and your pencil dick won't satisfy that mighty hunger. Her depths are impenetrable to you.

LAPIS CANT BE AS MOM STOP TRYING TO MAKE LAPIS THE NEW PEARL SHES SHIT

To be fair, peridot is probably well acquainted with treating former enemies like friends since she spent like 7 episodes doing that.

With how consistent they've been with the gem designs, actually going all the way back to Cheeseburger Backpack, I'm thinking that we'll at least see all of the gems circled in green eventually. As to what purpose they'd actually serve, who knows?

tried to brighten up the flashback so we can see rainboow dread's colors more accurately (the original frame is way darker and has a strong red tone over it). don't know if i did well tho.

Bismuth resembles Lion , what if Lion is Bismuths pet/ trusted companion? Lion is simply waiting for his master to return.

When misuth returns and turns on the gems, so will lion.

pompadour lapis is best

She's growing a pompadour

LOL

Looks like Necalli from SFV. Think Rose got obsessed with fusion list and had 1,000 followers fuse into an uncontrollable brute?

Why is she drawn with a homeworld uniform? She was part of the rebellion.

>her gem isn't simetrical
>multiple colors
Is she a forced fusion?

rainbow dreads is an amethyst, the hands that pick up lapis are purple

I hope lapis becomes best friends with triangle head and fight dyke and win in the future.

Then everything changed when the rastafarians attacked

The emotional bit will show in Barn Mates.

>Jasper washes back up on the shore of BC
>She's found unconscious by Ronaldo
>She ends up working at the fry stand

Honestly I'd wish anything more would happen with her, but it's honestly at this point a pipe dream. Thanks Sugarstein.

No lapis said there was some confusion and they thought she was a CG and so they beat her and put her in a mirror.

Bismuths are not unique.
The gem that poofed Lapis clearly had a bismuth core but it was differently shaped than Lion's prisoner.

They weren't always though.

>rainbow dread
>No Woolite

No deadlock gem is not the same gem that trapped Lapis. I am going to assume that bismuth is not corrupted and only bubbled because she went rouge and was too dangerous to keep active but Rose couldn't bring herself to shatter one of her own

>lieite

What did you guys think of Lapis's background story?

I expected it to be more fleshed out. But I guess we are gonna see more of dreadlocks hobo gem in the future.

No im sure lion was made by rose to protect steven. He will never turn on steven.

Less edgy than what I expected.

Does steven actually have any character flaws? I honestly can't think of any and the only time he acted out was in Warp Tour.

I want to know how rose was able to convince a shit ton of gems to join the rebellion.

Fat

you
i like you

I expected it to be more dark and sinister

BUT NO

IT WAS ALL JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING

When he gets too excited about something he doesn't notice other people's feelings i.e. Sadie's Song.

I get the feeling that Lapis has some form of autism.

Who else is excited for more Peridot shenanigans in Barn Mates? All of us? Sweet.

whatever happens, lion comes from somewhere and I'm betting it relates to mismuth. But I agree Lion wont turn on Steven, even if that theory is true.

He's too naive and optimistic. And he doesn't ask follow up questions

Peridot gets better and cuter every episode. This last episode showed her becoming best gem. I cant wait till she messes with lapis. My dick will be so hard.

Daily reminder she did nothing wrong and deserves so much more

morning /sug/

What's the appeal of videogame references? Or any references for that matter, I don't get it.

He's an idiot and he'd be dead if he wasn't wearing plot armour.
I'm worried that because we've got so much Peri, we wont see her for a while after this, because she was a CG i was never worried about this until she decided to live in the barn.

Holy fuck it really is Woolie.

>Does steven actually have any character flaws?
He can only control some of his powers, the rest he's got either poor or no control of.
He has a lot of pressure and has to live up to Rose in terms of being a leader and a Gem.
He's 14 but still has his childhood innocence.
Not as strong as the other Gems.
He's the very first of his kind.
Nobody knows what he really is, not 3ven himself.

I'm satisfied that we at least have knowledge of her past.
Always questioned why she was in that mirror and in Pearl's possession.

GEEEEMMMMM

WOAH That Jasper is amazing

They all do that's why they like Earth.

>90 posts
>no poil
wtf post poil NOW

Steven isn't an idiot.

I lol'd

I love it