Animation "Bloopers"

Hilarious unexplored territory, or the single most stupid thing ever conceived?

This is such a silly thing, but it's one of the most divisive topics I can think of from back in the day; I used to hate them with every fibre of my being, while my friends found them histerical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftU5GfORvH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're cute.

But I didn't like how they would release a cut with the bloopers after the movie had already been out for a while. I never found it worth seeing a second time just for that, and it seemed like a cheap marketing ploy to get people to go back.

"Bloopers" from 3DCG movies are only funny if you don't focus on the fact it's all staged.

>I used to hate them with every fibre of my being
Holy shit, sounds like you need to lighten up. They're good fun.

They're just stupid fun. What exactly has you so upset?

You made yourself look like an angry autist OP.

Well, It's not as if I'm not one.

It had nothing to do with some kind of conceptual conundrum or anything. I just felt it was an awkward and somewhat sad thing to invest effort into when they did such a great job on making the rest of the movie so believable and genuine.

I don't mind them much now, but I'm glad it didn't become a mandatory Pixar tradition or anything. There's some neat stuff in them when they come as DVD extras though, pic related

I really like it in Bugs Life, that movie gets too fucking dark at the end, so it's nice to see a scary villian like Hopper get made fun of by Julia Lou Dreyfuss.

I liked the Lion King ones where they animated the genuine voice acting bloopers.

I hate them in Toy Story 2. Means that the film's final gag is Kelsey Grammar farting in a box.

Even as a kid I understood the point wasn't that they were pretending to be actual bloopers, the point was just the animators dicking around and having fun with their extra time. So I wasn't sperging out about them not being real bloopers.

I hate them unless they are actual bloopers from the VAs that they decided to animate.

What non-Pixar movies have these?

Only Casper's Haunted Christmas comes to mind.

I'm genuinely convinced the Incredibles DVD is the single most impressive collection of unnecessary but neat shit ever amassed for a major movie release. Love it.

GotG had one where Rocket couldn't jump into a pod, or something along those lines. I didn't find it funny. I think I would prefer it more if they animated bloopers out of mistakes the VA genuinely made instead of it just being entirely fake.

I can take them or leave them.
Mockumentary animation though, that's not done enough.

It's pretty great. I love how the bonus disc menu imitates Syndrome's computer OS

Lego movie had some. I think some of them were genuine bloopers they decided to animate(There's one where Unikitty flubs her line, then talks with her actor's regular voice)

And it's hard to dodge that. I would be okay if they just had actors flubbing their lines while the movie is still playing.

"Come on, Luanne, you already got the job."

youtube.com/watch?v=ftU5GfORvH8

>What the FUCK is a samoflange?
classic

THIS

There should be more animated movies that aren't only an adventure in general

The cgi Doraemon movie, for some reasons