>shooter is black
>the guy he bites is white

he changes too...

>The guy who bites has a shirt with a collar
>He sweats so much his hair gel dissipates and his hair falls flat

>He bites the arm without the gun aswell

yes

can you OP?

I pretend not to want to suck dick literally every day. Checkmate, faggot.

You just gotta prove you hate whitey too by biting the nearest person and they'll be cool with you.

Oh definitely. For instance, I act happy when people ask me how I'm doing today.

Do autists ever stop acting, though?

>someone starts a small talk
>I have to fake a smile and pretend I'm interested, when I'm actually thinking about cosmology and quantum mechanics and looking with contempt at that puny human and its trivial talk

You aren't very good at it

>thinking about cosmology and quantum mechanics

I'm taking that as code for "thinking about that episode where Stimpy was playing with his belly button and got sucked through it to another dimension."

Yep, I act like I'm not suffering every day.

Yes, but I also hate attention. Actors are just people that love attention. I've got the eyes to play a mean sidekick everyone likes though, so I have considered to dropping the bitch act and calling up my contacts.

>being a gunman
>getting within arms reach of your victim
>not shooting them the microsecond they broadcast their intent to be non-compliant

he attacked the person causing the systemic opression of blacks, leaving them no choice but steal

Why bother? It's fun to make people feel awkward by answering more honestly. Though, I don't have the balls to say "I'd rather be dead and I was contemplating suicide - thanks for asking. You?"

I think you meant to type "thinking about fucking the cashier"

I've said something to that effect.
>How's it going, user?
>Eh, one day closer to death.