Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

I just got this book, and double checked on the amazon customer reviews, pretty much all bluepilled.

Is this book pro-hitler, anti-hitler or neutral?

David Irving, of course.

That doesn't answer my question, I know Irving is redpilled, I asked if this particular book was?

Bump. Please Sup Forums, I don't want to read over 1,000 pages of a book recommended to me by a Sup Forumslack, if it's just a bluepill.

Read it and find out. You don't need Sup Forums to hold your hand for everything

Nigger it's over 1,000 pages and I am not a fast reader. I don't want to waste my time if this is another Holohoax book. I know that with history books it's usually a mix of truth and falsehood, but I want to make sure (preferably by someone more knowledgeable than me and has read this book) that it's worth the time to read.

>I don't want to waste my time if this is another Holohoax book.

It's a book about Nazi Germany. Of course it's going to talk about the holocaust

I meant if it was going to portray the nazi party and Hitler as evil or not, leaf.

If you want revisionist neonazi propaganda, fuck off to stormfront

Check out Shirer's far superior Arms of Krupp. Shirer was the establishment popular historian of the sixties. His books were read by millions, became official memory, and that makes them worth knowing even if they're all blue.
Also look into Carroll Quigley's Tragedy And Hope.

The book doesnt really talk about the holocaust that much. Shirer didnt like Hitler at all though. Its still a great work because you get the feel that he was there watching it all unfold

It's bluepilled as fuck. And dry. I hardly remember reading it. It's a really academic tone and revolves around wartime production statistics and really ignores the social and political themes.

>an objective account of history is revisionist neonazi propaganda
A
FUCKING
GOY

Where do you think you are?
Thanks for the info (and trips)
I like statistics a lot (I'm going into marketing analytics) so I'll give it a go, but thanks for the info

You have any recommendations?

If you like numbers, go for Dr. Speer.

>start a war without material reserves
>fail to secure those reserves
>get btfo

That's pretty much the story.

Currently slogging my way through it.

Its blue pilled as fuck.

>This author will try to be objective and fair as possible
>Hitler is lazy and dumb
>Goerring fat jokes
>His plural for Nazi is thug
>Calls Rosenberg 'pseudo-intellectual' and clearly never bothered to read it.
>Misreads Mein Kampf then dismisses his failure to understand as not worthy of a try and moves on
>sites obscure one off documents written in passing as proof of Nazi plans to turn protestant Christianity into a pagan cult
>ignore's Hitler's Catholicism
>assumes Hitler only wants war the whole book
>assumes Hitler is always lying about everything and explains every event as though Hitler was lying to start a war
>Literally explains HItler' multiple attempts at peace as hitler wanting war
>accusses Hitler of assassinating a fascist Austrian.
>dedicates 'life in Nazi Germany' chapter to the secret police
>doesn't discuss Hitler's economic and cultural success for more than a mention
>insults and trivializes every Nazi official is 'mediocre' 'stupid' 'slow' pseudo intellectual' 'thug' 'criminal' etc.
>assumes a lot and proves little
>doesn't explain Hitler's reasoning for knight of long knives other than he's a mean guy
>praises the Weimar republic at every turn

It reads like American propaganda. There is useful details in it but the polemics are overwhelmingly frustrating.

I've heard Toland is much better.

Inside the Third Reich is objectively the best book on the subject.

This. Read it and come to your own conclusions by comparing other sources. If I'm not mistaken there is an audiobook version in case you're lazy like me.

Pic not related.

>Implying Sup Forums has read a real history book

KEK. We can only answer questions on dank memes and poorly made MS paint jpgs

Hitlers revolution is the definitive, red pilled text on the subject

neutral, good read

it doesn't actually

>free country not enough for you?
free jew card not good enough?

control of banks and media?
>when will you say thank you Adolph?

Read it. Its good. The germans should have won the war. They made one decision that changed everything. See if you can find it. Its like an easter egg.