I'd help her build that cabin and live in it with her tbhfam

Joseph gordon levitt
You would because you have no other option

she's pretty damn cute if i say so myself, id defo build her a cabin

She is ugly as sin

Whatever.

>2104
>having to use GoPros still

10 years ago a fucking cave scientist made balls that can 3d scan an entire underground complex

why the fuck are they using handy cams on a stick?

have the foursight to bring guns, but no exploration suits for micro-organisms
on alien planets?

no way to launch exploration probes from orbit?

Tennesse has a hand held laser that can slice through at least 2" of metal cable like a razor through paper and they still use bullets?

shit. SHIT. SHIT!

You are a faggot. They weren't going to wear helmets on their colony planet. You are the gayest thing since gay came to gay town.

No one wears helmets on class m planets in Star trek and no one questions it. Just shut up already

>Bitching about camera

Meme posting faggot that doesn't understand how to actually critique film and relies on Sup Forums memes to back his positions.

The pacing was bad. The writing is bad. The character development is bad. Those are actual things to complain about. Complaining about helmets proves you have an extra chromosome.

>upper lip bigger than lower lip
that can only mean one thing.

Oh shit, I see it

>Anons claim they would not lay with this woman.

I don't mind stupid fanboys nitpicking around the gaping holes, just furthers the narrative that this movie sucks ass and that makes me feel secure in my opinion.

>writing
>character development
>things to complain about in a motion picture
how's that extra chromosome treating you?

invasion?

She shows her tits and bush in Inherent Vice plus she has long hair.

Jesus fucking Christ, the things a haircut can do.

She's a qt.

wtf she looks like a man
are you virgins THAT desperate? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>JGL
This chick got totally nude in inherent vice and looks pretty hot. look it up faggots.

im not meta talking about the film, but about the world of the film. immersion and suspension of disbelief. yes there was issues with lack of character depth, ham fisted religious overtones, and timing of events. youre not going to find talk about that in an "acttess" thread

in Star Trek they could, honest to god, just transport germs out of you. their hand held small arms can vaporize cubic meters of iron ore in an instant. their tech is so advanced the writers have to forget about what it can do already so the episode can have any drama

>she

That's a dude you faggot

Most people are less attractive than JGL, what's your point?

Probably that she looks like Joseph Gordon Levitt you weirdo

>b-but Alien always had ugly wome...

sigourney was super cute and hot in ghostbusters.

She was goddamn wife material in The Year of Living Dangerously

I want to put my Zuul in her pusy. Like Stray X

>tfw your forehead cannibalized your chin in the womb

>on their colony planet
only problem with this faggot is that WASNT their colony world, it was a random world they stumbled across and did no surveys of. their original colony world wouldve been extensively studied and concluded to be safe. this world hadnt.

fuck you retard, why are you bringing up unrelated star trek shit?

>have the foursight to bring guns, but no exploration suits for micro-organisms on alien planets?

The guns weren't meant for exploration. They were for establishing a police state within their new colony.

Should have just cast MEW

She's just an older brie larson

she is a cuter but less attractive Brie Larson

>tfw you look like a 50 year old babyfaced dad, a dykey 40 something farmwife and a 10 year old faggotty boy combined in your face

Wow our Ms. Marvel/Cap Marvel Brie Larson folks. Best capeshit casting since Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman.

Fucking Ridley killed off Shaw/Noomi Rapace for fugly JGLboi Brie Larson. Smh at Covenant rn.

>
>Joseph gordon levitt
Holy crap, i see it. Shes not tho, shes cute.

Hmmm so you're saying that Gene Roddenberry is a more intelligent writer than Ridley Scott then? Sounds about right.

How was anyone supposed to guess that?

The ship can scan if it has a breathable atmosphere

Other than that, any diseases there would theoretically be harmless to humans because they're only adapted to infect native life.

Yeah this really fucking pisses me off when Shaw could have been such a great new lead in these movies.

Well at least she died at the end of Covenant so we won't get her in the sequel.

it's that fuckin' dyke cut

>future hair

>How was anyone supposed to guess that?

I bet you don't even know who Davey is

Ripley was dissolved in a vat of lead and she got better. When has death ever stopped the stupid from bringing back a character ?