Could someone translate it to english? I'm desperate

Could someone translate it to english? I'm desperate.
It's korean.

(?) Hugo (?)

Hi, Hugo, it's me. I was trying to print the photo that I took with you but didn't have time. So, I just put my photo cuz I like you a lot and I think the time I've spent with you will be a great memory. Keep in contact, fatass.

Hugo is a gay ass name desu

"Hello Hugo, it's me (ha ha). I wanted to print out the photo we took together but I didn't have time. So I just put my photo in. I really like you so I'll have good memories, and don't forget me too and stay well. Keep in touch tubby"

Great! Thanks a lot, user.

I know... it sucks.

Thank you, my fellow canadian. I met her in Candada, btw.

Nice meme Hugo

>her
Kinda thought that was 'she' as can be seen from her writing but anyway did you fugg?

This looks like better translation than (the one I did)

What the heck are you talking about, Hugo is a great name.

The cocktail, the brand and the writer are all great.

Quebecois? Hugo is a French name to me. Hope you're having fun in Brazil.

Well Amerianon I didn't know what 풍댕아 means so I used your translation as a reference. But I appreciate being considered a slightly better translator I guess.

>did you fugg?
Yep. I took her virginity.

Nope, i'm brazilian. I had a really good time in Toronto.

>풍댕아
you mean 뚱땡아, right?

Btwn, are you a fellow Korean or waygook?

>tfw I live in a place where meeting another Korean happens like once in a month or less

>took her virginity
nice

"I Kolean , I fukky you sister with my tiny peepee-ah. "

Obviously we have a lot of beginners using Rosetta Stone to translate. I've been teaching Korean for 10 years.

Hi hugo it's me I tried printing picture with you but I can't because of no time so I give you my picture. It's good memory with you. don't forget me. Stay well and contact me often pig !

>fatass
>tubby
>pig

Is it some korean slang? Cuz i'm far from being fat.

Well, Koreans consider anything above BMI of 25 to be obese and I guess anything above BMI of 30 will be obese in Brazil. It's just different standard

The way she wrote ㄸ looked like a ㅍ to me hmm. I'm a Korean too.

can you please teach me how to be as cool as you

Ching chong hugo, ping pong. Bing bong chang ching? Jackie chan jet lee Hong Kong donkey kong.

>555
Trips confirm accuracy, check em monkey man

did you guys fug at least?

nice. Greentext that shit senpai, if possible

Why would she send you a letter written in Korean if you are a chimpanzillian who can't even read it? It's stupid.