Top 1 child hood scare

top 1 child hood scare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/apt2ohomX8g
youtube.com/watch?v=NJIjNs_s2NI
youtube.com/watch?v=g4bz63cTfO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The way Robocop is left a ruined mess twitching and spasming in pieces always got to me.

This

youtu.be/apt2ohomX8g

That desu. I was way too young to be watching these

Thanks dad!

Return to Oz - seriously, the Wheelers...

who cares about the interface this bit always got me

robocop 2 > robocop 1 >>>> robocop 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> robocop remake

you forgot dogshit before robo remake.

How
I was maybe 10 or 11 when I saw it (as I liked Robocop) on rental
I loved the 2nd robocop failure (the one that pulls the head off and screams)
youtube.com/watch?v=NJIjNs_s2NI
I laughed even when I was young at that, the scream is just great and it even seems like The Old Man is cracking a laugh in a way

As for me this shit right here. Gremlins at like the age of 6 or so.
Thanks Mom and Dad....oh and they brought me a nice Gizmo.....and a fucking 12 inch vinyl Mohawk. They even put it back in my room the one time I tried to throw it out....slept with a night light till I was 15 or so and always under the covers....

Ok so if anyone can identify this I'll actually paypal you $10.

This was early 90s. Some giant statue bust was terrorizing a city kaiju style, then the army came. There was a black woman giving orders.

The statue monster thing grabbed her and bit her head off. Then I remember a laugh track. No one has ever heard of this but it traumatized me for years.

Kane?

Gmork from Never Ending Story

That fucking thing haunted my nightmares well into my teens!

This

Robocop 2 was kino

3 can suck my dick though

Run.

>me
The one bit that got me was when they were testing Robocop replacements, one just comes out, screams and pulls his whole faceplate off showing a bloody skull. Christ I watch horror movies so why did that one moment get to me?

silent hill

this scene was spook.

that whole movie is just fucked up an ominous
I watched it a year or two ago and I'm still surprised it was meant for children
that part when atreyu has to go through the golden statues, risking being zapped to death, is just crazy. Not to mention the artax scene, you know the one

It feels like something a serious cult would produce. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some kind of conspiracy theory behind it and if it wasn't something disinfo-tier I may be inclined to believe it.

Dark Crystal too.

Don't specificly know what scene, but more than once during "casper meets wendy"

that movie where a wood dude is the killer going after a group of people and it made this terrifying sound every time it was on screen i only saw it once and all the times ive searched for it ive never found it or what it's called

>If I take that off, will you die?

Robocop 2 had a lot of horrifying shit in it. The failed robocop who rips off his helmet, screams and shoots himself gave me nightmares as a kid.

Even the clay-mation kane sprinting up the elevator shaft creeped me out.

I still can't watch the prologue of Tarzan or even look too for too long at a picture of this fucking leopard

Didn't trust a drain for months.

>be 7
>movie night
>dad loves John Carpenter
>The Thing
>The Blob
>mfw trying to sleep

>Even the clay-mation kane sprinting up the elevator shaft creeped me out

dude I just watched that scene on youtube and it's still creepy today

>I'm still surprised it was meant for children
it's from a time when everything wasn't made for bitches and numales.

The robot women in Superman 3

The exact moment the dogs head opened like a flower I made my dad turn it off, I was probably 6.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4bz63cTfO4

Is that the brain from blood diner?
Fuck I used to love that movie