Would you agree?

Would you agree?

If i wante to have the dullest day of my life maybe

What a shitty fucking bed.

>Reddit weather
>instead of using a box spring on his bed he fucking puts a gay as tent above it instead
>Harry Pleber
>Meme food

Kill yourself

needs more green if ya know what i mean xP

reddit weather dullest meme

this is actually fucking pathetic. the favt that someone's idea of a "Perfect Day" is eating Tombstone Pizza in an air matress watching Harry Potter DVDs because it's raining is basically tbe epitome of depression.

>not pepperoni
>not Harry Potter
I dislike the 2 main things you posted this for.

Is that... is that an airbed? lmao

i used one of those, when i was broke as fuck

>needs more green if ya know what i mean xP
do you mean that you would smoke the drug marijuana

>reddit weather
>lights all around you while watching a movie to calm your adhd, strain your eyes and distract you from the movies
>its a fucking tent because its an infantile numale
>harry potter, pointless childrens movies
>pizza with no toppings
anyone above the age of 11 should know better

>Shitty day outside
>Watch movie since >no friends anyway
>Use NEETbux on obesity prolonging pizza
>Jerk off in a romantic room hoping to impress the 1st girl I'll never get
Sounds like a normal day

no drugs are illegal

okay just making sure ur not a degenerative

replace harry pooter with lotr and make the temperature cold as shit outside

>SUNNY
>Bed with a straight woman on it
> A Knights Tale
>Pot Pies

>cool end of a hot, sunny day
>couch aboard a yacht at anchor
>master and commander
>moose steak with mash

>this triggers the redditors

>no television to watch the movie

He just stares at the dvd covers and daydreams about how one day he'll get a letter from an owl saying that he's a wizard and special and his life actually means something.

Then he cries himself to sleep.

>there still isn't any device out there that can selectively remove your memories of a movie so that you can keep watching it again for the first time

2017 my ass

>reddit weather
>watching a movie with lights on
>shitty movies
>pleb tier movie food/snack
definitely made by a woman
upgraded version
>snow
>dark room, big soft sofa with a footrest, or the long part of an L sofa
>die hard 1-3
>18 pack of cold ones, with a big bowl of salted nuts

I got some salted nuts for you, big guy.

Looks comfy so yeah.

4u

"No!"

pshh

Two things.
1) Why does this thread get posted so often?
2) Why are there always a million posts saying "reddit weather"?

"No!"

it is late today

memes!!!

no

You can't really have a perfect day when you're watching a movie adapting from the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

Add some casket wine and extended edition lord of the rings trilogy and that would be perfect for me.

>pizza with no toppings
But there's pepperoni on it.

replace harry potter with video games and its what i do everyday

1) it usually generates a lot of responses due to how baitey it is
2) because rain IS reddit weather.
>but what does reddit weather mean?
reddit, as an adjective, means many things. however in this sense, it means "going against the expected norms in the safest way possible"
>what?
most "normies" would say their favourite season is summer, the sun is out, maybe you're off school, good time for all of your friends to hang out together. what's the opposite of sun? rain. however, true patricians know that snow is the comfiest, and therefore best, weather. the sight of snow is usually accompanied by feelings of nostalgia, that christmas you stayed up all night playing that new game, christmas dinner, hot chocolate, maybe your first sip of alcohol. what memories does rain bring to mind? none. pleb tier. therefore, rain is reddit weather.
it's also kind of a pseud thing to say rain is your favourite weather. rain makes me think of those image macros like
>most people want to be outside partying in the sun, but I'm just letting quirky nerd who wants to read inside while listening to the rain

nice digits

Wait...so does this mean I'm reddit for liking winter more than these fucking insane Australian summers?

Yes. Get out.

Alright then, see you when I come back to steal stale memes for the upvotes.

if you prefer rain over snow then yes, you are reddit

I've never experienced snow before.

then I guess it can't apply to you. however, using ellipses is very reddit, so you don't need to experience snow to find out anymore

Rainy Day
Pillows and other shit to build forts
Laptop/tablet/whatever with all Hey Arnold! episodes
a bunch of Lunchables
Your girl

Yea the hp films are kino

FTFY

>no pineapple

>mixing sweet and savoury
pleb, enjoy your soggy, sweet pizza

>rain
>reddit weather
Why? I love rain because I'm a third world shitskin.

Snow is contrarian faggot weather. It looks nice, but it's fucking freezing, and you have to have the heating on all day.

Weather kino is a mild day with a blue sky and a handful of clouds.

absolutely wrong, dont the need the heat on when you have blankets and hot chocolate. such a mild day would make you feel bad about not going outside, but watching movies instead. snowy weather is comfy because you can relax on the sofa and not feel bad about not going outside

In all honesty the series is great and underrated.

>underrated
someone's gonna take this bait

>make you feel bad about not going outside
Are you sure you're not Reddit? Because you really sound like one now.

I would rather watch hp than lotr since only fellowship is good and there's no tone progression or pacing or editing after fellowship, so yes.

It is underrated especially here and reddit where they love star wars and lotr and overrate them. Hp always had controversy because of bookfaggots. They are sweet.

explain

I need water and I'm in

If I won the lottery, I would just repeat OP's day over and over again

>Watched Harry Potter movies growing up, being like 9 when the first came out
>Love Harry Potter series, has a special place in my heart
>Rewatch entire series a few times after it finishes
>5 years later
>In the mood for another Harry Potter marathon
>At this point have really gotten into film
>Watch it and realize how fucking contrived and stupid everything about it is
>Can't enjoy it anymore
>Eternally triggered by the fact that in the 3rd film Hermione is given a powerful artifact which lets you fuck with time (Which by the way is extremely irresponsible of Dumbledore to give something like this to a 13 year old just to enable her to attend multiple classes at the same time, when time magic is supposedly extremely dangerous) and then in the 4th movie it just suddenly doesn't exist anymore. Literally retconned as if it had never existed, and time magic isn't mentioned ever again either, even though it should be the most powerful kind of magic. JK Rowling is a hack.

I just had a harry potter dream and woke up feeling so relax comfy and relieved
im not even trolling
dont quite remember what it was about but i remember this at one point I had a bit of lucid dreaming while I was in Harrys body and I could know from watching the movies that dumbledore died so I went to him sad and angry telling him that and he just hugged me and told me its alright kid it has to happen

Yes, I want to be a normie so much. Fuck you redpill.

You're a brainlet who thinks about the plot its entirely brazilian and batshit on purpose. Lmao once again Sup Forums you have no chops. All are kino besides 4

Harry potter is maximum comfy
They mention the time turners you idiot they get destroyed in the battle of the dept of mysteries. You are too dumb for kids movies the time turner doesnt even allow you to change the past. And its tongue and cheek british humor thay they would give it to a nerd. Plus she deserved it

>liking harry potter
>calling ANYONE a brainlet
:^)

Perfect movie day maybe, even though it can be much better
The weather is fine for that.
But watching Lawrence with your father on a hangover sunday while eating a full english and drinking a few
counter-beer is better than the rest
Or if you want to be alone anything you see as comfy. Master and Commander, LOTR, Kingdom of Heaven whatever floats your boat

>not liking harry potter
>lying in an anonymous vietnamese board of fishing cartoons

Underrated kek

Lawrence of Arabia*

>rain
>bad

> calling beers "cold ones"

My man

>dude ignorance lol
>dude parties lol
>dude drugs lol
>dude sluts lol
kill yourself degenerate

(you)

actually not lying. it's possibly the shittiest interpretation of magic and wizards in the mainstream, and I hate films based around kids, because they can't act for shit.

how did you get this picture of me delete it now

based harry poster

rainy day movie watching is the patrician choice

>rainy, snowy, or otherwise comfy day
>have to go to work in a few hours so you cant really enjoy it

>2 glasses of water

You madman

Replace the HP boxset with reruns of Attitude Era WWF shows and PPV's.