Star Wars was never good

Star Wars was never good.

Yeah, it was.

Only the first star wars is good, not great, just good

It was good when you were 12. Now you've grown up and have the mental faculties of an adult it simply doesn't have an appeal anymore.

That's why the only people who like the franchise are either children or crusty neckbeards who invest the rest of their time in capeshit. It's always been a franchise for abject losers and manchildren

I went to a bonfire last night with a few friends.

At around 10pm this guy in a snapback hat and a hoodie that was way too big for him showed up and set up a tent further down the beach. 20 minutes later a van full of high school girls showed up and after some drinks all the girls stripped naked and ran around that way the rest of the night.

I don't know what my point is in writing this, for some reason seeing that has just left me with an intense feeling of loneliness. It just made me regret being such a sperg, like I wish I could go back in time and maybe I could be that guy.

these

Wait so when A New Hope was released was it advertised or at least recognized as Part 4?

Or was the whole part 4-6 an addition to when A Phantom Menace came out?

I think the scrolls even leads off with A New Hope IV but I haven't seen it in so long, and that might just be a rerelease thing.

no dude fuck you this

Just pretend you're that guy, pretend you've always been that guy and have those awesome memories. Works for me

there was no part 4 on the title sequence initially

george only added it back in a couple years later iirc

the theatrical release wasn't even called a new hope, just star wars

Ouch that hit me deep deep down

I thought you were about to draw an analogy between him and star wars fans. Regardless, I'd rather have been in your actual situation than that douchebag's any day.

OP, I 100% agree with you and would like for you to spam this every day if possible. Gas the numales

What a bunch of sluts.
I really hope it was in America, nobody else deserves that bullshit

don't fixate on other people. live your life.

some games and books were alright

Star Wars pushed the boundaries of special effects. Not anymore. Avatar is the real modern Star Wars. It even has generic storytelling that numales pretend is timeless.

Well it is timeless because it's the same story copied ad nauseam.

The first two films are pretty decent.
It had many legitimately good vidya.
And maybe a few good books out of the many in the EU that unfortunately aren't canon anymore.

But they pretend that's a good thing. As if most parents do not show their kids the original Star Wars movies.

>actually wanting to be a normie
They are disgusting creatures, user.

The trilogy was never more than "good". It's never been great. How it spawned the fandom it has will always be baffling

Correct, frogposter.

Fuck you loser.
I'm a successful Star Wars fan.

now you're a true star wars fan

user pls stop

Based frogposter
Finally someone got some courage to say it on this board of raging nostalgia-driven retards