Milo to lead gay pride parade in Swedish muslim ghetto. Potential happening?

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/

Predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/25/milos-gay-pride-march-in-sweden-cancelled-after-threat-revealed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully he is beheaded

I'm honestly expecting a few people to die. It's not even a question of "if."

It's like he wants to die.

Anyway how are lolberals gonna spin this? Who's higher on the progressive totem pole?

His twitter dies, then he dies.

He's going for a poetic death. I don't agree with his faggotry, but this is respectable.

this, nobody wants to hear about this attention-starved faggot but the same few people keep spamming threads about him

>why are you inciting them with your bigotry? Respect the religion of peace in their space!

EZ

up arrow

Mudslimes are higher, everyone knows this. Faggotry barely gets you anywhere nowadays.

Does he have a fucking death wish or something?

I hope he has a bullet proof vest.

Absolute madfag kek

I don't care about him, but this looks interesting af.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/25/milos-gay-pride-march-in-sweden-cancelled-after-threat-revealed/

Cancelled.

He's not doing it anymore. Delete this shitty slide thread.

At some point, his trolling is going to get him killed.

I'm getting flashbacks to when Faramir rode back to Osgilioth knowing he would die but did it anyways

He canceled the parade, cucks.

Trips means he dead

FINALLY something interesting

This

Can't wait to hear regressive leftists defending the Muslim community's outrage and claim he was provoking them. Fucking hypocrites

>June 26 2016

It got cancelled you retards

>mile suicides by muslim, due to having his Twitter account banned

wow, what a fag.

This. We lose a Jew and gain a Matyr. Everyone wins.

Won't protect from a bomb.

>cultural enrichment by machette

Probably would have been beheaded so noped right the fuck out.

He canceled it lads. Get with the times. He said that Breitbart's security assessment came back as being too dangerous. I'm sure the real reason is because he doesn't have twitter anymore and has lost his power so the risk to reward isn't there anymore.

It was canceled

*safe space

This. Gay white cis males are seen as just bad as straight ones.

what are the chances he has stage 3 lymphoma and wants to make his death matter. it's basically suicide is what he's doing.

Honestly this would've been THE time for him to die. His death right now would be the perfect martyrdom to launch Trump's numbers sky high.

Kek demands sacrifices.

Who are these people? Not just Milo but he convinced a parades worth of who, gay swedes? To walk through a muzz GHETTO.

Serious shit.

this is old news, its been cancelled.

>post your face when the alt-right have their first martyr

>swedish "ghetto"

I imagine a dirty neighborhood with lots of poor, hardened muzzards.

You think it is safe?

The OP neglected to tell us it's been cancelled, and that the free speech people pussied out.

He's legit expecting to die.

pussy

I'd do that shit with a midget on my cock and a dragon dildo up my ass with clamps/tassles on my nips

it's in fucking sweden, still safer than most of the world, I'm sure it's like here in germany and not bad like in france

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh boy, you poor soul.

>this faggot gets beheaded publicly
>no more milo
>muslims look bad
I would say it is a win-win.

what

I hope he wears a bullet proof vest under one of those slick suits.

Someone tell him he needs to get some kevlar.

i dunno, those /k/ guys who shot a protest are essentially martyrs

kevlar isnt bomb-proof

My fellow Americuck probably believes everything he reads on the internet.

Plz be a martyr

It'll never happen, good press though

He's pretty brave for a faggot. He might go down as our martyr in this war with Islam.

I know but still. Might be more prudent to wear a kevlar neck brace.

Britcuck

Its not happening, its bin shut down!

He already cancelled it. Catch up

very impressive

Didn't Breitbart say this march was cancelled due to the security threats in Europe atm???

He's fucking crazy for doing this. The Muslims will know all about it and will prepare to fuck him and his friends up.
Dealing with American liberals is completely a different world to dealing with Muslims in the slums of Sweden.

OH NO

In global news a group of people were arrested for racism in Sweden

at least 6 were killed by the Victims before the police could protect them from the racists

This and the dems trying to sabotage Bernie using his religious beliefs is crazy.

Are liberals supposed to be muh feels and protect peoples beliefs? The Conservatives are doing more for gays than anyone else right now by trying to fight off desert rats.

I seen blacks saying if Trump wins they will be shipped to Africa. What the fuck? Are they fucking retarded? No president no matter how conservative would ever pull that stunt, let alone Trump.

I feel like i'm taking crazy pills. America wasn' this bad a few years ago. Blacks and whites were getting along alright enough and gays have been comfortable in public for years. Then the fucking media and social media platforms start trumping up this race bs about cops (cops were getting out of hand but it had nothing to do with racism, we just have some shitty cops).

Any time a white cop shoots a black person it's national news and no matter what the black did it's bad.

A non white cop shoots a black person and they never mention the cops race they just hark on him being a cop and shooting a black guy.

More whites are killed by cops in the U.S. than blacks. Blacks kill other blacks by the thousands way more than any cops every year. Not news. Never mentioned. No one cares.

BLM is a fucking joke.

Nice, I hope that fag dies

very intolerant thing to say

It's like you don't even come here everyday.

I would even say that this was problematic

Lol he's a pussy he canceled it

FUCKING SERIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If this doesn't set off the race war I don't know what will.

>Pussied out

Nope.

He better show up unannounced then. At least make an effort to stick to his guns.

This.

It was canceled because of increased terrorist activity. His security peeps said it was too dangerous atm.

He seems to be considering a different location, or perhaps do it at a later date. This if anything proves the point he was trying to make. Homosexuals are not safe in Europe anymore, and it's because of muslims.

(I'm not a fan of this person otherwise)

get some goats
>appease the locals

ahahaha show those muzzies western values

>Homosexuals are not safe in Europe anymore, and it's because of muslims.

good work liberals

What a pussy, he knew from the start that it was dangerous and he pussed out, he only did this for attention. can't say I expected better from a gay Jew.

>The Fuhrer
>Pim Fortuyn
>Georg Haider
>George Wallace

We've got plenty of martyrs, too many martyrs.

Who didn't see this coming?
He is an attention whoring faggot who never accomplished anything politically and should be banned from pol

This will cause a shitstorm.
I like Milo, and am concerned for his safety.

Swedish police are pussies, and cannot be relied upon to provide protection. Same with the German police.
Bunch of fucking cowards. My wife is a police officer and she takes no shit. She's on night shift just now and complains that it's too quiet here.
We live in the countryside and there's almost no crime. It's 100% white.
I'm friends with some of her colleagues and they will do anything to uphold the rule of law. One of my friends is a mouthy young woman and she got into a fight with the gypsies. The police wrecked the shit out of the gypsies - a proper beating and they gave my friend medical support. They beat the shit out of the pikey scum. And gave my friend a lift home. Gave me a big smile. Cops here don't fuck about.

I hope Milo is alright. He's putting himself in danger.