FUCK TRUMP....IM VOTING 4 HILLARY NOW

Don't you have some union workers to rip off their savings, bank shill?

Not even those dubs makes you less of a cuck

Fuck you, can't wait until we cum in your cuck ass.

Kek is baiting us. Some form of a test.

He is here.

wtf I love Hillary now

W8 wut

Classic shit test

He delivers us from the deceivers

wtf I hate Trump now

I'm now riding the Johnson shllilary4Artillery 2011+5 SHYGDDT

double dubs are always true

wtf, I guess #imwithher now

CANT WAIT

He is pruning the ones with weak faith.
Those who lose hope as the sight of singles.
Those who are not true followers of the Lord Kek!

Put your faith steadfast in Kek. For he will deliver us to our promised land.

just look at those yellow crooked teeth, sum up her dirty campaign and her filthy past

Can't wait to garnish your wages while i raise our son as a girl.

That picture is a fake. This is the true Shillary.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.