Mare Nostrum /Balt/icum

In The Name of Her Glorious Might, Royal Beauty, Empress and Autocrat of All the Baltides, Baltinia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lady of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lady and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lady of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lady of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, Empress of Austria; Apostolic Queen of Hungary, Queen of Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia and Lodomeria; Queen of Jerusalem etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Grand Duchess of Tuscany and Cracow; Duchess of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Princess of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duchess of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Princess of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Countess of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lady of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia, Queen of The Balkans, Ruler of Britannia and Rightful Heir to The Großdeutsches Reich etc. etc.

General for the True Whites of Eiropa, the Baltides of Livonia, the Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Heirs to the Throne.

"I haven't slept yet" edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcbr5l4xCNs?t=607
m.tvnet.lv/zinas/latvija/763551-simtiem_igaunu_autokolonna_dosies_uz_latviju_protesta_pret_igaunijas_nodokliem
youtu.be/45BupLerVro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/qcbr5l4xCNs?t=607

early morning entertainment

do you baltic guys miss yugoslavia?

I do!

do you miss titos rule?

Ye
Knew him personally
Cool guy

wow small world, tell him i said hello

He dead

Bumpe

its dead, Jim.

Its still early

:(((

what is the timing there

7:53

The so-called 5 in the morning thread

Suicide suicide

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

So pure... So cold
Transilvanian hunger

>noticed all those western european lands
>Moldavia passed unnoticed

Rude desu.

i want to kms

ohayo gozayimasu!

Just woke up

Are you woke tho

No
I think in gonna go to riga today
But i will miss like 4 tests like that

School tests?

Yes
The semester is ending
I think i wont skip it tbx
Gotta fix the schedule hsha

Ye better take them

Goodness gracious, Mare Nostrum...

Are you in high school?

has mikoto been replaced by an autistic latvian?

Yeah 12th grade

Wanna be my latvian friend? I-I too am in the 12th grade.

t. latviaboo

no im a horrible person

I hate /balt/ posters.

in this case we need to stop making posters and make leaflets instead

Soon you'll find out school is fake.

I agree, you should stop existing.

M-Me too lad, I just want a latvian friend my age ;_; I guess you're 18 too.

why would you say something this hurtful to a person you don't even know? very rude and uncalled for!

he's been saying that he's 18 for like 4 years now
in reality he's probably a 30 something fatso living in his basement

3 years
and thats because if i had told my real age back then id be banned

what are your interests

Or he started posting here when he was 14

i remember posting about my 16th birthday on /balt/ and getting banned :D

amazing tbx
about to be 19 as well ;s

but yeah ive been on Sup Forums since i was 12
started with Sup Forums and then went on to Sup Forums and Sup Forums
dont remember why i went to Sup Forums but i did

only browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums now..

mainstream boards are toxic lads

Sup Forums means intelligent

tv and int are mainstream though

ah yes the so-called 4 o'clock

I like /balt/ posters! :3

ah yes indeed

Same here desu, been posting here since late 2014 when I was 15.

History, literature, psychology/psychiatry, fringe ideologies and movements, melancholic music, EU4, AoE2, warfare, medieval and modern age stuff, ongoing conflicts, Iran, Donbass

Sup Forums is a mainstream board too, /lit/ and /his/ are pretty much top notch, too bad all the good content has started to migrate towards 8ch after the elections.

You sound like a faggot.

we were all retarded when we were 18 don't be too hard on the boy

>most of the posters here are too young to remember 9/11

>You sound like a faggot.

That's a pretty rude thing to say to someone you don't even know and maybe your only encounter with him has been anonymously on this board.

do you have a lot of friends

You just posted all of your interests and they make you sound like a faggot.

Nothing wrong being a NEET.

just ate some christmas cookies lads
they were tasty

In real life, only a handful, 2-3, on the internet, many more, but only like 2-3 close ones.

Why though?

B&

What is your opinion on Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

m.tvnet.lv/zinas/latvija/763551-simtiem_igaunu_autokolonna_dosies_uz_latviju_protesta_pret_igaunijas_nodokliem
Thousands of Estonians will be going to Latvia as a protest on 24.02

way to give your booze shopping trip an air of intellectualism
just pretend you're buying booze out of protest

Just a regular day at the booze stores we own.

Great man, he tapped into the religiousness of the average Romanian and tried to do a great move by getting Romania rid of the Jews, who then were a huge issue, especially in the region of Moldavia where he hailed from, being the landlords over swathes of land worked by Romanian thralls. He didn't succeed but is still remembered as a great man, his book is also good although quite boring as he keeps holding forth about God, but for your average overly religious commoner it can be quite motivating. His supporters are shunned in the society of today though, and they want to outlaw "legionarism" as the Germans outlawed swastikas.

Wrong image, meant to quote with it.

mhm mhm quite interesting indeed
thank you for the insight

Greetings to all Balts across the world from your Latvian-American brother!

the big mainstream boards imo are Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums
mainstream as in most of the internet knows about them

i like history too
i want to start playing eu4 and enjoy it but i cant seem to
what do

i am nice guye

Do you even have a weird Latvian surname?

Yes, I do. Our family still upholds Latvian traditions by cooking typical Latvian dishes and visiting Latvia at least once a year.

proovs?

Haven't played that shit in a long while, and I hate having wasted my whole 2015 arguing with dimwits over lost games and wasting my nerves on it. Just try using cheats at first, played 2 games with cheats and then I realised what I should do.

hah im a calm person so i dont flame
but i do sometimes break stuff around me if im on the down mood

yeah ive played with cheats
i know what to do but it seems so slow to me
i like that in hoi4 i can create the perfect country real quick and then have fun roleplaying

I haven't played hoi4, it takes too much energy for me to muster to pick on a new video game to play, I mostly read wiki articles because I lack the motivation for anything. League is full of retarded folks, but that shithole kinda brought me to right wing politics. It helped me realise the difference between eastern europeans and scandinavians, I am yet to see a norwegian or swede to flame there and I have played like 5000 ranked games in two seasons and a half.

>hating on your American brother

kek pham play on euw and see how toxic people are there
like they'll tell you to cut your wrists with a knife because you made a bad play
gross gore even transferred his account to eune because euw was too toxic for him lmao

On EUW there are a lot of uncivilised peoples, Spaniards, Portuguese, Frenchmen too.

You speak the same language as they do, not a lot of people know that.

Fuck this fucking Latin exam.

i like reading wikipedia articles too

Feels bad to be an uncivilised slavshit.

t. Latin

imagine having to learn a dead language l m a o

we met on a tram on barona street
you were looking for someone to feed you chemicals

what is your favorite /balt/ mene?

me(koto)

(c)you(ty)

Estonians are rich

just had a nod off haha

Because unlike Latvians and Liths we refused to do trade with Russians.

feeling surreal
hallucinating

>Population of Latvia reached its peak in 1990 at just under 2.7 million people.

>global warming isnt real

Additionally, there have been reports of police abuse of detainees and arrestees, poor prison conditions and overcrowding, judicial corruption, discrimination against women, incidents of violence against ethnic minorities, and societal violence and incidents of government discrimination against homosexuals.

youtu.be/45BupLerVro

Buy me a new pc

her jawline is fucked up lmao
feels good to have the hottest girls

hello hello my baltic brothers
how's it going in our Baltic neighbourhood?