This B+ list mostly television actress with the long standing drug problem has been cleaning up her act...

>This B+ list mostly television actress with the long standing drug problem has been cleaning up her act. Her actor boyfriend is pretty much the same. Anyway, she told a couple of people the couple got secretly married and even her actor dad doesn’t know. Emma Roberts (Eric Roberts)/Evan Peters

She's married, Sup Forums. Abandon all hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/MAY.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

divorced within a year desu

she doesn't have a drug problem!!!

best emma, just try to prove me wrong

Never have I wanted to rape someone more than her.

Blind items thread?
Blind items thread.

Behind the scenes the divorce is being worked out between this A+ list reality star and her former A+ list husband. At this point I am not sure they even like each other. He is working to get his issues under control, but our reality star just wants a settlement and for them to go their separate ways.
Kim Kardashian/Kanye West (Kanye wears bulletproof vest)

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did

It's true, I married Emma Roberts

>>implying kanye isnt schitzophrenic & on massive meds

you suck at fake items

>fake items
Suck it virgin
NEXT

>
MET GALA: Anna usually reserves her anger and never invite again vow for some young model or first time invitee who does something Anna considers sacrilege. Last night, apparently this A+ list mostly movie actress earned her wrath for not trying hard enough with the theme. Pot calling kettle black.
Jessica Chastain

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/MAY.html
How new r u

I don't buy it, specially if Kanye ends up trying to get into politics like he keeps threatening. That bitch would be there just to keep her name in the news at all times

>At a season premiere party for this almost television show this past weekend, this B+ list mostly television actress you all know kept asking everyone if they could notice the new work she had done to her face and her breasts. Jane Krakowski (2017 Tribeca Film Festival - "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt")
She's gone full Jenna

He realized how fucked up Hollywood is and supported Trump

Kanye played a certain someone like a damn fiddle and thinks he is some sort of big boss with his inflated ego.
This is why I hate that foolish ocelot.
Especially with that incident which left many standing on the edge.

I am using Metal Gear Solid references so it'll be easier for you to guess which incident it was.

yummy big feet

Quicksilver right?

>MTV MOVIE AWARDS: She is supposed to carry a superhero movie that is going to be facing a huge uphill battle as it is. One thing that has to get better for this foreign born mostly movie actress who is the lead is her interview skills. More than one reporter was shocked how bad she is at even the lame and tame red carpet banter of an award show. Gal Gadot ("Wonder Woman")
How can you be bad at banter?

>superior Jew mind finds it difficult to think like a low IQ retard goy

It's incredibly difficult to banter if you can't speak the language.

>tfw to intelligent to be good at acting

best Emma

how reliable is this site? have any ever been confirmed?

Beat me up, Emma, please?

This foreign born B+ list mostly television actress on a hit pay cable show saw three offers pulled today and her career is not likely to recover after being called out for being racist. Sophia Turner (Sansa Stark "Game of Thrones")

Typo aside, is that really shocking?

> say word "nigger" jokingly
> carreer is ruined
Why americans so fucking retarded?

>How can you be bad at banter?
low intelligence =/= low humor skills

>language
nope. you can even joke with non verbal cues, but you need to have a fast brain.

one game of memes """"actor""" less around is a good thing. but yes, americans are a retarded nation built on dumb prudery and stupidity.

>ywn snort lines with emma