WONDER WOMAN - Exclusive Movie Clips 1-7

youtube.com/watch?v=507smZ7USMs

looks like capekino is back on the menu

Is this what getting pegged feels like?

WAIT WHY IS SOME REGULAR OLD DUDE BEATING HER?!? IS HE ARIES?!?

>don't mention Aries in all the trailers
>clips all showing Aries and talking about him

Wait is this during WW1 or 2?
It looks like it is WW1 but the Germans act like it is WW2?

The fake accents are killing me. Why is she constantly hoarse on top of it?

>WHY IS SOME REGULAR OLD DUDE BEATING HER?!?
I don't think a regular old dude can throw around a big metal whatever that was like tissue paper.

Why does she deflect bullets? Can bullets hurt her?

Oh god those action sequence looks like dogshit

why does it not look like her during that first training clip when the camera pans out for them to do the moves....

her weakness is piercing objects

not even joking

Subtle.

Feminists and MRAs will be triggered by that

not really, they are about the same as your average doctor strange or civil war desu. if not slightly more interesting

>that clip of her running
Christ.

I don't know about you but the slo-mo visual dilutes it

this isnt her wtf??

we are all aware that she does almost none of her stunts

So the training scene is like total rip-off of Batman Begins training

t. fanboy

>that clip of her ACTING

Bullets do not pierce?

So do they just cgi her face for even the slightest of actions??

This is Wonder woman? Jesus its not like she is jumping off a building. just some stick twirling

Did her ass just explode?

I still do not have a clue what she breaks against her lower back

The stunt double seems prettier too.

>mfw Gal Gadot manages to be less present in a Wonder Woman movie than RDJ is for an Iron Man movie

Can you explain how nope2.png does not look like her? Please be sincere. I have no doubts that kikes work for Disney.

A lot of shit happens in these fight scenes that it's not even possible to notice the first time or even in regular speed

Like the fact that she pushes the guy in front of her with her shield when she breaks the window and lands

It's impossible to see it unless you go frame by frame

Why is there an ottoman fighting with the brits? For that matter why are there ottoman soldiers in Britain?

Uncanny

>A lot of shit happens in these fight scenes that it's not even possible to notice the first time or even in regular speed
That's fine. I let Nolan flicks slide. What the fuck does she break against her back? It is weird to save it for the movie when you're going to show this much.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Damn, Gal Gadot looks like *THAT*??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

why the fuck is Robin Wright the only one with a stupid accent?

muh diversity

I too masturbate with my cut up dick to muscle men Sup Forumsrother!

>Wanna pay 15 dollars to watch a lesbian jew beat up nazis for 2 hours?

A rifle

I'm saying that these are things that should be clear.

its not world war 2

Fuck sake I can't take her seriously in this movie

WW1 was also against the nazis judging by this movie.

Well, that explains the black ladies among the amazons, but it doesn't explain why a soldier from the central powers is fighting with the their enemy in a war theater they weren't in. It's such a strange addition.

It honestly looks like a quaint comfy movie that is good to just relax and escape reality for a bit. what the fuck is everyone's problem? Are you so cynical now you can't enjoy even the simplest of things? Movie looks decent

It should be clear? You cut off 88 prevent of my nerves on my dick. Should that also be clear? Maybe that is more important than your movie. Gal is a kike.

That guy is Moroccan probably

what the fuck are you even talking about?

Looking at this it looks like one of the guys smashes his gun against her back, you can see the butt at the front (cos she sure ain't got any noticeable butt at the back, amirite?)

I'm not defending the movie, tard

This movie would have been much interesting if Patty Jenkins had full creative control, we probably might of have a grimdark Wonder Woman movie

As long as she doesn't open her mouth she is pretty cute

Gal Gadot can't ac...

>implying it couldn't be a greek separatist
>implying it couldn't be a co-op mission to stop the greater evil sort of bullshit
why are you so dense, cunt?

>only one with a stupid accent
You can't be serious, they all have bizarre accents. WW sounds like she has a lisp and is hoarse, it makes no sense.

He's a retard, stop conversing with it

And the Oscar goes to...

Tell that to the filmmakers

Countless people's dicks are more important than your silly flick. If you can not see that then you are too far gone.

literally see nothing wrong with that

Wait Ares is not Wonder Woman father in this movie?

>greek separatist
But he is clearly brown

No, Patty Jenkins understands Wonder Woman and if she had full creative control she wouldn't even make it in WW1

Fuck off with the grimdark bullshit, Snyder. They will already have to pretend the "abandoning mankind" bullshit was misunderstood.

If you do not suck off this generic action film starring a women you are a RETARDDDDDD. MY FELLOW WHITE DUDES!

He never was

>inb4 JL cartoon

That was Hades

*high pitch russian tranny accent intensifies*

The guy who cums to Batgirl fucking Batman wrote Justice League. If you have no issue with that you are a faggot.

You do realise one offs isn't odd. In WW2, there were British SS companies for the Germans, who fought the Americans and British. There were Germans in the UK and USA who helped the Allies.

It could simply be the guy wants the war to end and doesn't agree with the Ottomans. Or he could be Greek and wanting his clay back (and this makes sense since it'd link to the whole Greek Pantheon thing WW is about). Or maybe he's waiting for the day that Constantinople briefly becomes British clay and then is forced to be given up.

They are hamming up the "from another world" trope so much that she literally comes off as an autistic child... one who doesn't know not to scream in public.

>All this salt ITT
>Sup Forums btfo yet again

I may spend my sheckels to see this one tbqh

Didn't in the original comic Hippolyta got raped or something which how Diana was born?

I wont lie...im a huge DCEUfag. Loved everything theyve put out SS included. Im hyped as fuck for this shit. I just want to see every branch and corner of the lore and worlds in this universe. Alien (supes, Darkseid, lanterns), god mythology (WW, Ares), ground level (SS), Magic (black adam, enchantress), Alantean(aquaman)

Dont give a fuck, this shit has me hyped. we are at the brink of such a mythic sprawling universe

>greeks
>white

>string pizzacato starts playing

>he thinks it's good

why does the action and fighting looks so fucking shit? isn't that the only things DCkeks are good for? jesus chroist....

>when Steve grabs her sword and she exhales

seriously, what's her problem?

Has anybody confirmed if the plot leaked was correct? I know the novelisation of the film has leaked/been released, but I can remember the plot leak and it was fucking stupid. Was it true?

American crashes on the island, meets WW, Germans attack the island, WW + Amazons fight back. WW joins American guy and goes to Britain. Britain scientist nerd says that the Germans are making a super weapon capable of killing everybody or some shit. WW helps American fight to the German camp. German leader buffs up with magic potion and fights WW, while this is happening the aircraft loaded with the not!Nukes launches and the American runs after it, makes it crash and saves everybody, killing himself or injuring himself I forget. WW turns tog o back home and the British scientist is there, he laughs and reveals he was Khorne all, I mean Ares all along and made the war start so he could get power to beat Zeus, which is why he was banished long ago for trying to do. WW defeats Ares with her gauntlets smashing together. She then gets depressed over what Ares said and leaves for decades. Film ends with her getting the email or something and her deciding there are others willing to defend Earth and off she goes

Is that what happens?

>nobody walking around gives a shit
>awkward jewish "everyone talks over each other" comedy
Bleh

>bullets flying at her
>she looks like she's out for a casual morning jaunt around the block

well her creator was really into BDSM and bondage so. . .

I wont lie! I am a DC Fan! I hate all these movies!

Why doesn't she have any muscles? She could've at least got in shape for the role

when was the script leak

>movie looks like absolute dogshit
>Sup Forums contrarians jumping on a bandwagon

potatory

Not gonna lie, former DC fanboy here. This is fucking hilarious watching Wonder Woman crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the DCEU get the box office numbers

Can't remember, 3 months ago? Maybe longer. Either way somebody said the novelization of the film is already out and you can read the plot in that. Which is odd. Dunno if true.

But that was the jist of the script iirc.

Whose playing Ares? It's not on the IMDB page.

Are they keeping it hidden?

Samefag.

>implying it was her running

Surprised she even bothers to turn up. She's fucking IDF trained and she can't do her own stunts?

Ah, it could be. Did they fight in Britain/mainland at all, though? I don't know.

One offs are a fair point.

Pretty sure he's not a Greek soldier, since that's not how Greek soldiers dressed, and resistance fighters kept to the local area as far as I'm aware. And ww is about as greek as nintendo's kid icarus. Just because it borrows names, doesn't mean it even mildly adhere to any of the mythology.

>Whose playing Ares?

Alfred Molina

I think the novelization sounds far more retarded if that user was telling the truth

And the leaks are probably real, everything so far fits. And even some critics already mentioned the villains and the 3rd act as negatives, which sounds like the worst part from the leaks.

>DC fanboys acting like Marvel Fanboys acting like DC fanboys

I really hope there aren't more levels to this.
This is deep enough.

Seeing as Ares is played by Alfred Molina like said and Alfred Molina is a British actor, it makes sense and fits with the claim that the big bad is actually the British guy! What a fucking surprise, Hollywood does it again with such a unique thing! Wew!

He's not played by Alfred Molina lmao

The Lasso of Truth bits were great, overall the clips are good. Looking forward to this.

moron

>WW shitposting for months on end
>in the weeks leading up to the release - where DC said the majority of advertising will take place - there's very little shitposting and "actual" discussion

And they say this board isn't shill central

>They kept the electric cello

Good.

>a movie featuring this rat faced Kike whore
>capekino
Don't use words you don't know the meaning of, shitstain cum guzzler.

What the fuck are you talking about
Germans are clearly the villain

This is
Captain Wonder Woman: The First Justice Leaguer

Its set in WW1 so they can say it is different but the Germans are exactly written like WW2 Hydra nazis

Because nobody who watches comic book movies knows ANYTHING about actual history.