80% of women can't experience regular orgasms with their partners

>80% of women can't experience regular orgasms with their partners
>80% of men have a penis size around the median average or smaller
>20% of men have a penis size that is large (above 8")
>20% of women experience regular orgasms

women truly have it bad, it's terrible how they have to deal with guys with small dicks not to mention all of the assholes who don't care about her pleasure. dicklets, why are you guys so selfish during sex? guys with big dicks truly are a blessing.

how is this Sup Forums related?

how is she not scared of that thing

how is it not

Can I pleasure a woman with my tiny 7.5 inch cock?

it's not tiny
it's average

it'll as they say, get the job done, but that's it.

hence why i support genetic engineering to the fullest but all these fucks in dc are all "waaah playing god making inhuman monsters" well fuck you i shouldn't have a 5 inch dick it's the current year get on that genetic engineering shit so i can have a 10 inch cock and get some better women

% of men have a penis size that is .... (above 8")
Nah.

>20% of men have a penis size that is above 8"

Yea i gotta call bullshit on that. Isn't it more like 10% or even less?

Its like 3%

if a women can't feel it from an average sized guy then maybe she has a large vagina

sounds like women are flawed in design lmao

uhm women get pleasure from clitoris stimulation so dick size doesnt really matter

wtf I love BBC now?

>tfw dick so small can't even reach clit

>large vagina
the only guys who can't get off during sex are the ones with actual micropenises

Seek sunlight pinhead

I'd like Blacked a lot more if the dudes could just keep it up. Accordion dick and holding it at the base completely destroys the viewing experience. Might as well watch the girls masturbating with a slightly rotten cucumber or something.

> most men have an average penis size
Thanks for that revelation

nigger

>80%
>around the median average or lower
>median
how the hell does that make any sense?

Hey does anyone know if a black man's cum taste different from a white man's cum? Asking for a friend

it must be pretty unsatisfying having sex with a penis that large
you'll never know the feel of going balls deep in a woman, or having her take your whole cock in her mouth

I wouldn't be surprised if this dude ruined the immersion for a lot of the customer base.

like HIV and mickey Ds

it tastes like coconut
it's delicious

this is a meme thread bucko, if you take it seriously OP wins.

>be dicklet
>always had a tiny dick
>never had actual experience with a big penis
>starts shittalking big dicks to feel good about this small dick

It's quite simple when you realize that women are objectively horrible human beings.