Going to the italian embassy in 7hs

that... i'm gonna for my passport... i'm kinda nervous because i speak broken italian and it isn't even good...

>c-ciao, io sono per il mio pasaporto perfav... si si si... no... il mio nonni sei di zafferana etnea... n-no... por favor deje de hacer preguntas ;_;

>Are you moving to italy?
no, i'm not moving anywhere, i'm just taking it because my dad want me to.

i thought speak them on english... but...

>Hispanic country
>Go to the italian embassy
>Speak english

is kinda weird.

why is it weird to speak the global lingua franca in an embassy located far away from the homeland? Although Argentina has a significant Italian muh heritage population I don't think they expect people to come in speaking Italian, and I doubt the Italians there are as comfortable in Spanish as they are in English.

nobody gives a shit about your blog
dumbass recessive

the Amerindian MAN will flatten your country house and confiscate your ----BACKPACK----

Shall it happen, in the land of the Pachamama, mother among mothers, earth of the earth.

The Amerindian kind is not, towards recesive micro-minorities.

Based AMERINDIAN bull
Shitalians need to go back!!!

fuck you, amerind*anus

Surely people working in an embassy would at least have some day to day knowledge of the host country's language. Of course a receptionist isn't going to be able to conduct high level diplomatic talks in the host nations language but they still have to live there.
Maybe just say "I'm sorry, my Italian is bad. Would rather I spoke Spanish or English." in Italian.

well spoken, my brother
death to all who insult Wiraqocha

Being Amerindian and BULLISH, nothing to be surprised about.
It is NATURE itself.

Lmao just speak english to them so you won't embarrass yourself
There has to be one of them who knows english well enough to have a decent conversation with you

Just talk in Spanish you goofball

based AMERINDIAN bulls

Otherwise it's their fault for finding a job in another country without knowing at least english, if not the country's language

This

I'm gonna say this once again
LEARN ITALIAN YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCK

non รจ difficile per uno spagnolo madrelingua impararlo, seriamente

Shitalians are that dumb.
Don't worry soon enough a platoon of specialized Ameridians Ops will return the too shitaly. While their belongings will be retained and CONFISCSTED.

i want to but i'm to lazy... the only reason i know english is because my dad taught (forced) me.

All you have to say is Buon giorno Peppino, io sono Rodolfo Rigoletto della Biancamorte, italiano nel cuore, argentino de nascimento. So.. Vai andare subito a darme il mio pasaporte, bambino, que me espera mi papa en la trattoria. Tuto bene e forza juve.

topkek

>Forza Juve
And what if you are talking to a fan of Inter or Milan, pedro?
Anyway, lmao.

Ask the embassy staff to share a bottle of grappa and say nice things about their mothers.

Don't worry. Our associates have infiltrated the embassy. Just say the phrase when you get to the counter.

Tell them KARA BOGA it's the secret word to go to Sardinia, they will bring you there immediately, from there to Sicily the trip is easy