youtube.com/watch?v=iiUkbE_ktHs
youtube.com/watch?v=K-fBkK87N5s
youtube.com/watch?v=XqhO8CGo-WQ&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=BOnx5k2TiGk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=bvQSrKDhcaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PROVE THAT P = NP OR I WILL SHOOT

>jury said the officer was innocent

legally he was innocent, because the law makes it practically impossible to convict cops for killing people

They tired him for murder which means intent to kill. Remember he wasn't the one barking the ridiculous orders.

the jury also wasnt shown the guy's gun, the one with "youre fucked" on it

he was acquitted for manslaughter as well

that was a severely fucked up video. "crawl towards me" I'm pretty sure that's not protocol.

>all those bitch tattoos
>gun that has youre fucked on it
How small is his micro penis?

>be amercan
>join the police force
>get to shoot random retards for fun with literally no consequences
>retire and get a sweet pension
what exactly is wrong with this????
i need more memes of this

The USA has the worst police force in the developed world, this goes without discussion, we have weird shit here in Spain but the police is trained to de-escalate situations and use their reglamentary weapon only as a last resort not as an opening warning, and only when the presumpted criminal is armed and openly menacing to use the weapon. I've seen a video of around 5 police officers in Barcelona reducing a drunken guy wielding a knife with their shields, I assume in the USA he would have been executed right there in the streets and everyone would have clapped. I believe it's the warfare training they give them which creates an over-reacting paranoid police force that sees hiding Charlies everywhere they go.

nothing wrong with it if you're an amoral ADD psychopath.

Police here are basically judge dredd

Can't wait for isocubes for punishment tbqff

youtube.com/watch?v=92cD5yq9oUI

Is there any kind of training? There's many police academy movies at least

There is. its just the training that cops get is fairly minimal (a few months) on top of them dealing with a populace that can be armed at any time so they can be jumpy in situations like the one that everyone is currently posting about.
America is also a very large country with everyone having a cellphone documenting everything so fuckups and genuinely bad instances of cops abusing their power are overblown through the media. Personally ive had pretty good experiences with police with at least 2 warnings for every ticket ive ever gotten and have even been arrested without charges being filed because I cooperated and was honest with what I did.
Personally I think that american police get an overly bad image because every cop ive interacted with has treated me fairly and have only penalized me when I was blatantly in the wrong/

what were you arrested for

If i was trained by this video i would kill people too.
>lipstick knife
Like wtf?
youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZpyKSmgdE&t=14s

buying weed from a known dealer in my 2nd year of college. They didnt charge me because they were just collecting evidence to convict the dealer. They just took the weed that I bought and let me go.

It is as longs as he follows it up "open your mouth!"

he was also a manlet

Who cares. That wouldn't have made a single difference.

The man did nothing wrong

>The virgin fatass vs the Chad cop

I know 12 year old farm kids who are more cool, calm and collected than this faggot in such situations. Once he was on the ground flat with all his limbs stretched out the cop should have cuffed him, instead of escalating the situation unnecessarily. Embarrassing really.

How much does it cost there anyway? I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to me

It isnt just their police education. In america police has to be wary of persons doing ANY strange movement because of their gun laws. In this case he was gunned after reaching his pants because they were falling. The police thought that he was trying to grab a gun. Its the same everywhere there, if you ever go to America and the polices stops you keep your hands away from fucking everything, your pants, your jacket, your cars glove compartment, etc...

>Be in Best-coast America
>Can go to a pot shop and buy weed without being arrested
>1st world world and tons of money
>TFW

I wonder which strain I should buy today?

>be american
>pulled over for driving while black
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUkbE_ktHs

>be american
>have drugs planted in your car by police
youtube.com/watch?v=K-fBkK87N5s

>be american
>arrested for drinking ice tea
youtube.com/watch?v=XqhO8CGo-WQ&t=

>be american
>almost shot for standing in front yard and having hand in pocket
youtube.com/watch?v=BOnx5k2TiGk&t=